[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Senior in HS (ovr 18 i sware xD) >Used to think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: N.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
N.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>Be me
>Senior in HS (ovr 18 i sware xD)
>Used to think that dating in HS was a meme and that no one actually likes anyone else
>Start talking to this one grill every day in class, finding that we have somewhat similar interests
>Suddenly I am no longer afraid to talk to grills
>I can now make eye contact without it feeling strange
>Feel this way for a couple of months now
>Be in class a week ago, teacher talks about how in HS he always missed the cues that girls were interested in him and that when he finally realized it was too late
>Be on /o/ and /k/ and hear similar things
>See someone post about it here tonight

Lads, how do I know if someone likes me back? I have crippling social autism and I can't fucking tell, but the thought of her liking me and giving me clues when I don't know what they are terrifies me.

>tfw she asked me how I knew all this stuff when I sperged out when talking about a certain interest of mine
>>
>>25234673
>>Used to think that dating in HS was a meme and that no one actually likes anyone else

You've made a terrible mistake, anon.

Most of the girls in your class are on their fifth boyfriend, and likely 15th sexual partner.
>>
>>25235733
go back to r/theredpill
Believe it or not op, a lot of girls are still virgins don't let these bitter male virgins of /r9k/ get to you .
Unless you're interested in a girl there's no reason you should care if she's giving you cues. If you like someone then don't force anything
>>
You shouldn't be allowed to post on 4chan if you're in high school even if you're 18 or over. You've still got the worldview of a child.
>>
none of the shit you did in high school will matter in half a year

just try to get with any girl you like pussy
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.