[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it amazes me that there are still guys out there who are still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1451013380169.jpg (450 KB, 1024x826) Image search: [Google]
1451013380169.jpg
450 KB, 1024x826
it amazes me that there are still guys out there who are still 'trying'.

just stop that shit right now. we all hate socializing/working. just stop it. stop faking only to be accepted by society or get pussy or something.

check out of society already. society hasn't done anything for you and never will. all society wants from you is 40 hours of slavework a week.
and stop clubbing or whatever the fuck you're doing. sex is overrated. just fucking jerk off to get rid of the horny feeling. also VR soon.

just step out of society and live the life you truly want to live, my brothers. not the life society wants you to live.
>>
What if the life I want to live involves having a gf and a small number of friends?
>>
>>25234647
ironically,my ideal life involves cave exploring and mountain climbing
>>
>>25234677
that is not the life you want to live. that is the life you were told you should live.

stop communicating with people inside 'the society'.
>>
Shoot for the stars, and die in the vaccuum of space.
>>
4 year neet here. literally haven't left the house in nearly a year now. not even been in the backyard or anything.
>>
>>25234647
I've done this. But, unfortunately I need to work or I'll be homeless.
>>
>>25235049
just hop on welfare?
or just live in the woods if you're in blubberland.
>>
>>25234647
How do I survive
I need food and shelter
>>
I tried to be a normie. I actually went through all the gay shit of getting a degree and job and shit. But there's something so robotic about us, that sometimes, there's nothing to grab onto. You simply fall realizing all those smiles, all those people and games, was just a world you were never meant, you were NEVER intended to be a part of.
>>
>>25234647
>nothing in this cave worth dying for

That's exactly the kind of sign someone would put up if there were something worth dying for in the cave.
>>
>>25234647
Does anyone have the edit of this sign where it says something similar but makes it sound really tempting to go in the cave?
>>
>>25234647
Don't worry OP, I've already dropped out. Now I spend all my time on niche hobbies and have mental issues, but it's better than trying. Sometimes I dream of flirting with a cute girl like I'm in elementary school in a world where pure love exists but then I wake up in reality and remember not to try. Sometimes I think "maybe a good thing will happen" but then a good thing doesn't happen, and sometimes a bad thing happens instead. I will join you in VR, OP.
>>
>>25234647
>tfw you just do it out of boredom cause you like talking to people not to conform to perceived ideas that society want you to.
>>
>>25235342
what is your idea of ''a good thing'' happening? because that's my whole point here. is a gf a good thing to you?

to me, a good thing is waking up after 20 hours of sleep, eating a big fat pizza and then playing world of warcraft for 20 hours. i prefer this over sex, love and friendship. the only people i want to communicate with are my guild and you guys.
>>
>tfw in society yet content with his complexity and even its hypocrisy

Theres more to it than "normies" dig deeper
>>
>>25235208
It already sounds quite tempting tbqh.
>>
>>25234772
stop being goebbels bruh. I already have a small number of friends (2 besties, and x amount of w/e's). I just want a gf now that I can be a hermit neet with. That's the only reason I socialize.
>>
>>25235503
>>25235181
Bro, I want to know what's in that fucking cave.

I bet it hides an ancient secret beyond human comprehension.
>>
ya op you're right, except about the part where society didn't do anything for me.

mama tried, only reason i put up the pathetic effort i do when i need to.
>>
>>25235566
i fucking despise people like you. you're in the society. i bet you have one of those short on the sides long on top haircuts too. fuck you you fucking faggot.
>>
>>25235598
so much cocaine
>>
>>25234647
Ok, but how do i stop feeling lonely?
>>
>>25235721
you just cope with it or get a dog.
but to be honest, if you have a desire to be around other people you probably belong in society. i'm talking about people who don't like to come outside and don't like to see other people.

fact of the matter is that you just gotta be real with yourself. if you don't like people, don't be a desperate fuck trying to get friends and a gf. just fucking sit in your room and play games if you'd rather do that.
>>
>>25235628

Not who you replied to. But not willing to play the game to get pussy and reproduce means your not fit for what the world has decided is our ideal social construct.

Do the chads and Stacey's a favor and never reproduce famila
>>
>>25235783
Church post.
>>
>>25235124

The biggest lie is that we all don't know this. We actually do all know this. We call it manners.

Everyone is /fake it til you make it/ status. The normies are just better at faking it. Gun to head 93% of normies are closet robots.

Just bee urself :)
>>
File: tfw (2).jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
tfw (2).jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>25234772
>what if i want X?
>NO! you don't want X! society has told you X is good therefore it is not what you actually want!
>You want Y!

ok retard.
>>
>>25234647
>stop having fun
>because I'm not
>>
>>25235598
I wonder if there's ayys in there
>>
>>25235628
I am the one you replied to. I don't have the short/long shit you mentioned but I think that style is sick anyways. Fuck you nigger too, what's wrong with wanting just a qt and no friends/social obligations and shit attached?
>>
>>25234647
The life you want to live is to live inside a small room with no money to spend, no girls to have a emotional and physical connection with, and with no sense of community and belonging. Sounds like a good life m8
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.