[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your gf is on the pill and you can cum in her pussy all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1409142589292.jpg (81 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1409142589292.jpg
81 KB, 1024x768
>tfw your gf is on the pill and you can cum in her pussy all you want
>>
>r9k
>girlfriend

Choose one
>>
>>25234390
>/r9k/
>normalfags
choose two
>>
>mfw she's lying and you're about to be cucked out of you money
>>
>>25234370
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMALFAG

I DONT CARE IF IT IS COLD OUTSIDE!

USE YOUR WORTHLESS GF FOR WARMTH!
>>
>tfw your gf doesn't exist
>>
we could all have an ugly / fat gf.

unless she's attractive or decent looking, it's worthless to boost about it.
>>
>>25234370
tfw I know a guy

>his gf was on the pill
>he thought this girl was literally his soul mate and he was so in love with her I started to think maybe even I could find love
>she gets preggo on the pill
>has an abortion
>girl of his dreams dumps him bc she always will think of him as the person she killed her baby with
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.