[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Calories in, calories out. It's simple, bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: neckbeard-lighter-.jpg (78 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-lighter-.jpg
78 KB, 640x533
>Calories in, calories out. It's simple, bro
>>
File: 1446087365869.jpg (42 KB, 800x479) Image search: [Google]
1446087365869.jpg
42 KB, 800x479
>calories in, calories out is just a myth
>I diet and count calories but just cant lose any weight
>>
thank goodness the robot has been reactivated
otherwise such originality as this would be flushed away by tripe
>>
>>25234219
>making the same threads because it keeps getting deleted
>being this assblasted at the truth
Stay fat OP
>>
>>25234296
What is she going to do with that ranch dressing. Is it her beverage?
>>
Shut the fuck up you fat slob. Stop eating twice your weight in twinkies every day.
>>
>>25234296
like fucking clockwork. If you suggest that losing weight is even slightly more difficult for some people than others, some /fit/ faggot instantly calls you a landwhale

>inb4 me being proven right
>>
Let's just take a moment to remember the fact that it's not misinformation. Just not complete information.
>>
File: 1443587958308.jpg (89 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1443587958308.jpg
89 KB, 640x628
>>25234459
Well I'd imagine it would be easier for someone's that's 6'3 than someone that's 5'6 to lose weight, or harder for women than men (it doesn't mean the same methods won't make you lose weight though)

It's probably a lot harder for this girl to put on weight than for most people to lose weight
>>
>>25234459

"Difficult" is not the issue. If you aren't burning enough calories, either intake less or burn more via exercise and/or stims.

It's worse being a hungry skeleton that tries to bulk and just gets fat. There's nothing in your body that forces you to build muscle, but simple physics force you to lose fat.
>>
>>25234468
It's the fitness equivalent of "Just be yourself". It's literally true but completely unhelpful.
>>
>>25234537
>"Difficult" is not the issue

Was anybody trying to re-define the laws of physics? No, they weren't. "Calories in, calories out" is just a disingenuous way of saying "It is always physically possible to lose weight, so why haven't you done it yet?"

>You can get a gf by going outside and meeting a single consenting girl. It's simple, bro.
>>
File: 1444016391623.jpg (17 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1444016391623.jpg
17 KB, 275x200
>>25234537
>There's nothing in your body that forces you to build muscle

I may be wrong but, doesn't testosterone kind of do just that?
>>
>>25234551
Zact.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.