[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /contrarian/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1439190768838.png (775 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439190768838.png
775 KB, 750x1000
I just think and like the opposite of whatever the masses do.
And i'll admit it. I simply cant stand the idea of sharing any sort of space with retarded normalfucks.
>>
>>25233977
Reporting in.
What do you like that would be considered contrarian ?
>>
I am excited that being right wing is now the contrarian thing to be.
I love having discussions with my friends and refusing to courteously agree with them on some minor thing.
Obviously I dont go full power level, but on certain points I love just destroying their groupthink on certain subjects.
I think everyone nowadays thinks anyone they have a discussion with will just agree with them on a certain subject then they can circlejerk about it for awhile, but every once and awhile I break their expectations.
One time I told my friend that I would not be comfortable with my sister dating a black guy, he kinda flipped out and tried to call me racist. I just said yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>25233977
If you just mindless do the opposite of whatever the current trends say to do, then you're controlled by them just as much as the normies.
>>
>>25233977
who is this cutie patootie in you image my friend?
>>
>>25234475
NEET idol.
>>
File: 6186-2011467412.jpg (88 KB, 833x1000) Image search: [Google]
6186-2011467412.jpg
88 KB, 833x1000
>>25234475
Anzu Futaba.
Aka Fake NEET.
>>
>>25234195
More what I dont like desu.
> stopped eating most foods
> dont drink water
> dont drink coffee, or tea
> wear the same general outfit and color palette everyday
> disregard all PUA/redpill shit and purposely be a betamale
> purposely try to tank my testosterone levels and increase estrogen
> ignore most women anyway (even though secretely attracted)
> stopped caring about politics/theology because conspiracy theory started getting too mainstream and my own fringe got exposed to 9gag. Got pissed and became full nihilist.
> only pay attention to ancient eastern spirituality

so much more. Its quite stressful desu.
Generally I just decided that the majority are airheaded fuckbrains, so i have to distance myself from them as much as possible.
>>
>>25234626
I see as myself I hate a lot of stuff that even robots like and I can't enjoy them anymore due to overexposure and cliche pattern that make me throw up as I see the thing as predictive and boring.
>>
File: Dark Feminine.jpg (76 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
Dark Feminine.jpg
76 KB, 565x800
>>25234395
Dont you think I know this? A black sheep is still a sheep.

I dont do the opposite of what everyone else does, because the group of everyone else that thinks theyre smarter than everyone else already thought of that.
Normalfucks.
Normalcucks

I just find stuff to do and like that nobody else thinks about or considers so that I can be left alone from them. Its a matter of being superior, really. My tastes are above them all so theyll never touch me or my precious worldview with their gross normie hands that denigrate everything they touch

Dont let them categorize you fham.
>>
>>25234376

lol wut.

i was in a ghetto school once, was with a stoner kid 3 ghetto as fuck niggers and 3 of my friends.

we hung my flag out of the window, and even skiied down a kiddie slope with it.

you just have to act like its a joke anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zODzdJpfATc

link fucking related faggots.
>>
>>25234843
oh yeah..
we was all stoners, but this one stoner was the typical dreadlocked 420 lmao weed evry day lanky guy.
>he cut his hair tho. now he looks like a faggot.
>>
>>25234843
Doing that would literally get you locked away in europe
Certainly would get me fired/expelled in the US
I would certainly call being right wing as legitimately contrarian
>>
>>25234376
Nope. You're behind. Right wing is the normie thing to be.
Was far into that all year but I dropped that a few months back. Got too big.

Progressive ideology is on decline and traditionalism is on the rise. Youre supposed to be silently getting on progressivism right now while its ready to be locked away for another decade.
>>
>>25234912

It was in sweden my friend.
>>
CONTRARIAN FOR LIFE CHECKING IN.

>Married but hates kids, never wants one
>Stopped eating regular food completely. Just eat Soylent now for several months.
>Hates the federal government, but strongly believes the USA is the best country in the world
>Don't drink or smoke weed, but I semi-regularly get high on kratom and salvia
>Don't even drink coffee, claiming it's bad for you
>Marathon runner, but hates all forms of group sports with a passion
>Vote libertarian because I'm too right for the GOP and too left for the Dems on various issues
>Only listen to breaks, noise, metal, and ambient. Nothing else. I have no idea what's popular on the radio.
>Follow legal and technical news in extreme depth (e.g., pending legislation, new engineering techniques), but don't remotely follow national news
>>
>>25234626
how the fuck do you survive without water?
>>
>>25235167
idk i just never get thirsty. obviously I get some when I shower, or drink some juice every few days
>>
>>25233977
contrarians are a type of normie.
>>
>>25234626
>Don't drink water
that's not being contrarian, that's just called being a fucking moron. enjoy your kidney stones
>>
i became a communist because it's normie to be right-wing on the areas of the internet i use
>>
>>25234626
>nihilist
>contrarian
If you want to be contrarian you have to reject modernity not embrace it in ultimate.
>>
>>25234626
> disregard all PUA/redpill shit and purposely be a betamale
> ignore most women anyway

What does this mean in practical terms? How do you treat women in a 'beta' way while ignoring them, and who don't you ignore?
>>
>>25233977
Wish I wasn't, would be nice to fit in. Enjoy when I convert normies to an argument I don't care about though.
>>
>>25233977
>>25234608
I want to suckle on her sweet loli kitty.
>>
File: 200px-Th14Seija.png (64 KB, 200x353) Image search: [Google]
200px-Th14Seija.png
64 KB, 200x353
>>25233977
If you are going to be /contrarian/ at least post the best one.
>>
File: 0543577.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0543577.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>tfw acting like a hardcore republican even though you don't really agree with any of the principals just because everyone is an edgy liberal now
>>
>>25233977
Nice dubs. I've always been contrarian since I was a little kid.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.