[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frog & Feels Tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 30
File: 1449808228016.jpg (69 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
1449808228016.jpg
69 KB, 614x389
I'll be manning the bar tonight. I'm back from the hospital from having that stroke...

I hope you all had a good Christmas Eve.
>>
I hope you have another stroke.
>>
>>25233693
Thanks anon, I was referring to the last time I manned the bar. I fell asleep and must've sleep typed(?)

Want any drinks?
>>
>>25233673
hey barkeep,

a 9th rye & ginger for me tonight. my family hates me
>>
>>25233720
A tall glass of shut the fuck up please.
>>
>>25233750
who let this douche in? I'm the bouncer, get out.
>>
>>25233724
Coming right up, and why do you say that? If you don't mind me asking
>>
Gotta be honest, I'm kind of a normie but I'm spending my entire Christmas alone and I could really use a G&T and someone to talk to.
>>
File: Holybartender.jpg (26 KB, 500x218) Image search: [Google]
Holybartender.jpg
26 KB, 500x218
How about a holy bartender?
>>
>>25233778
they constantly criticize me when i stay silent, but when i say something, its like im speaking into the void or they call me out on how stupid that is
>>
Hey 'keep. How about a Mint Julep tonight?

If you're stocking any winter warmers on tap, I'll take Anchor's "Our Special Ale" in a mug too.
>>
>>25233673
woooo
2 long island iced teas and you awesome sidecar! and thanks for the drink suggestions for new uers m8!!
>>
>>25233673
Hey bartender, how are you doin'? I've had a few before stumbling in, mind if I get a Stella?

Today wasn't so bad, I suppose. How was your day, barkeep? Got anything exciting to tell us or any words of wisdom?
>>
>>25233673
Hey barkeep. Appreciate you pulling these tough hours. Especially in holiday like this. I'll have a vodka and cranberry on the rocks. Light on the cranberry.

Going through my own feels right now, but talking doesn't help. I'm more of a listener, if any anons need a shoulder I'll be here a while.
>>
I'm just here for the company, if you don't mind.

I haven't left my house in a few days and with everyone out celebrating I'm kind of lonely...
>>
>>25233673
I just got electricity again after 26 hours off the grid.
Tree smashed my car too, so not going to grandmother's house this year.
>tfw need a car to get a job
>tfw need a job to get a car
>tfw emotionally attached to my car
cryingcatface.gif
>>
I'll take a Guinness. How are you tonight man?

Don't mean to make a scene on such a nice night, but god damn it's so shitty that being gay isn't a choice.
I browse OKCupid all day, and pass on almost every girl because they've all got the most insufferable personalities, and out of curiousity I check out some gay male profiles, and they're all far more interesting people. What the fuck man.
>>
>>25233774
Thanks Anon, This tavern always gets the occasional asshole

>>25233799
Here it is, I actually haven't seen anyone order this in the few times I've been the bar keep. And don't worry, normies are tolerated in this tavern.

What's on your mind?

>>25233824
Bouncer, we have an unruly patron

>>25233826
That's terrible. Do you have a job? Have you thought of moving out soon?

>>25233827
Hmmm, we actually do have it on tap. Coming right up
How has your Christmas eve gone?

>>25233848
Welp, you already seem a little tipsy, heres your tea

>>25233857
A stella, here you go.
My days been fine, I went to my aunts house to eat tamales, and say hi to some other family. I'm terribly awkward around my extended family, so I just spoke as little as possible. Nothing too exciting.

>>25233862
Here you go.
I suppose we need more people like you in this world, listening to others and helping

>>25233931
That's fine. We also have food in the back, if you're hungry.
No family events?

>>25234007
Feels bad man. I have a grandmother with the beginning stages of Alzheimer's, so that sucks.
Are you real close with you're grandmother?

>>25234030
I'm doing fine, things aren't too bad.
Eh, Im bi, but I've never been with a guy simply because I've never been approached by one. When was the last time you had a gf?
>>
>>25234079
pefect timing just as i was getting a little anxious for my iced tea. before going on break from school my ex showed my all she got me for xmas and then broke up with me. how fucked up is that??
>>
>>25234079
Have had neither a gf nor a bf. I have spent considerable time flirting with certain girls, only to grow tired of them, have never flirted with a guy before, though I am flirting with a trap as we speak.
>>
>>25234079
More or less the same. Said very little to my great aunt and uncle while we played some card games at our family get together. Little awkward but whatever. Would have preferred not to be there but it could have been worse. Getting drunk now so it's water under the bridge or something until next year. Tell me about yourself. I don't think I've seen your face bartending before.
>>
>>25233673
>I hope you all had a good Christmas Eve.

hahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
>>25234079
>How has your Christmas eve gone?
Coworkers are expecting to see me at church tomorrow but I'm too lazy to shower and look presentable. Don't know if I'd rather flake or not.
>>
>tfw just drove around town wasted as fuck
>got more booze
>gotta drive to my parents house in 10 hours and i'll still be wasted by then
>>
I'll take anything, won't matter anyways, will be dead by new years...
>>
>>25233799
>>25234079
Spent a semester abroad, but classes are over now so everyone's left to spend winter break with their families. I'm not leaving till the 29th so I'm basically stuck in an empty town with nothing to do and noone to talk to.
>>
>>25234079
>>25233826
i'm in college, and i'm switching shools next year, so hopefully i can work enough to move out
>>
File: 1388821031033.jpg (22 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
1388821031033.jpg
22 KB, 292x292
I wish I were dead. I'm going to kill myself in July.
>>
>>25234251
no you won't lol.
>>
>>25234267
just watch me senpai
>>
>>25234251

welcome to the club, why wait though?

im going to shoot myself in the woods next weekend
>>
>>25234304
I want to attend my cousin's wedding in June because I've never been to a wedding.
>>
>>25234304
Eyyyy not him, but what about new years, that when I plan to die. Would be nice to know I have fellow robots leaving the earth when I do
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>break from uni starts last night because the classes started late
>come home and talk to parents
>they ask if I met any girls at college
>visit my grandparents
>they both, separately, ask if I found a girlfriend yet twice each because senile
>go to aunt's Christmas party
>almost every single relative I talk to asks where my girlfriend is at
I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS SHIT NO MORE

pls gib a cheap bottle of wine
>>
>>25234355
You can lie, y'know
>>
>>25234131
I dunno. She might've had her reasons. Do you know why?

>>25234136
Oh nice. Some peoples personalities are just truly insufferable, as you said. Is the traps personality good?

>>25234141
Well, I held the keep 2 weeks ago, and before that I would just stop on by. I only stopped coming because of midterms, and I was just busy.
I like to paint every once in a while, I decided to paint a piece for my parents for Christmas, but it won't be ready by then. I also like to write some small stuff here and there. What about you? What are your hobbies?

>>25234154
Yup, thanks for the cynical response.

>>25234167
I suppose you could flake it, but it depends on how close you are to these coworkers. Are they cool?

>>25234186
Eh, the holidays are great, aren't they?
Are you cool with your parents?

>>25234190
Please tell us what's on your mind anon, I'll listen

>>25234199
Feels bad man. You have here to come. Are you close with your family?

>>25234214
That's good. I suppose just going on till you get there.

>>25234251
Oh well, I promised my self I'd do that 4 months ago, but I still haven't.
What's on your mind, anon?

>>25234304
Well, in the mean time, would you like a drink? What's on your mind?

>>25234339
Didn't even read the label here you go. Do you have any love interests in your life?
>>
>>25234425
she broek up with me mostly because of me. i was kinda a dick but i have accepted that. i thought i would enjoy myself without her. so recently i havent been doing much besides working out, getting high and vidya. its fun but idk man shit gets boring
>>
>>25234375
to my extended relatives maybe, but my school is just close enough to home for me to visit every month or so, and my parents and grandparents will expect me to bring a girl home, especially for my birthday and shit
>>
>>25234425
Painting, that's lovely. I wish I could paint. All I have is my poetry and short existential musings. And they're so cringeworthy it hurts. I usually get rid of each one within a month of it's writing cause I'm so self-conscious about it.
I'm sure your folks will love the painting once it is done. What is the painting, exactly? A portrait of them?

I dunno, I used to have hobbies like programming and playing instruments but this last year I've have mostly lost them. I've just felt really dead and haven't done much more than eat, breath, shit, sleep, and shitpost. I hate it so much but I can't get myself out of this rut and doing something, anything.

I'm building up the courage to move out and become a self sustaining wageslave. As much as I don't want to be a wageslave it would feel better than leaching off my single mother.

Everything is so dull and it hurts, you know?
>>
I dunno, I have no capability to feel positive emotion, let alone love (except kinda for one or 2 ppl but I can tell they just wanna be friends, and I can't satisfy them anyways, I want to be a wizard, you see) I'm doing nothing with my life due to my lack of motivation and passion, I self loathe every day, knowing that I messed up in my brain development to not be able to feel, and thus strive for, happiness. I'm a waste of potiental and its too late to develop any hobbies or passions and everything's so complicated and I overthink a lot and I don't see it getting any better and I just want it to end
>>
>>25234425
Borderline personality disorder, so a bit shaky, but I can't imagine it being worse than being with a woman. Other than that though I enjoy being around him/her more than I do most people so that's something I guess. Apparently traps are notorious attention whores so it's probably only a matter of time before I get ditched for the next poor sap who'll fall for him/her.
>>
>>25234586
Also highschool people stopped talking to me, couldn't make friends in uni, was persuaded to leave uni because of suicidal tendencies. I'm alone and not fit for this world/society I'll let life be for the ones who can live it
>>
>>25233673
Hey man can I have some cinnamon whiskey? I can't shake this resigned sadness I have, no matter what I do.
>>
>>25234467
Damn. Well, have you tried meeting anyone new? Or is that not a priority for you right now?

>>25234583
Eh, its kinda abstract, not in the faggotty waynof abstract, but Its more of a painting that can be presented in a living room or something. And yeah, I understand that feeling.

>>25234586
Its never to late to discover a passion.

And what do out mean born that way? Could you elaborate?

>>25234640
Yeah, I've heard the same thing about traps.
Well, I guess you should just enjoy the time you spend with them.

>>25234658
Here it is.
Please do elaborate, anon.
>>
>>25234199
>>25234425
I'd normally see my parents about once a month, we have a good bond but not super close I guess. I'm normally fine with being by myself, it just gets very lonely to have noone at all, especially during the holidays
>>
>>25234709
i got with 2 girls since then but im just chillen really. im not prioritizing that until we get abck to school. what do you recomend i do with this newfound time?
>>
>>25234709
Can I see a picture of what you have so far? I really like abstract or minimalist painting styles.
>>
>>25233673
4chan is not your personal fucking blog. Nobody cares about your shit here and I wish you had died from that stroke. Fuck you.
>>
File: hp.jpg (76 KB, 462x750) Image search: [Google]
hp.jpg
76 KB, 462x750
Can I get a Smirnoff Ice please? Cut it with Sprite too because it's a bit strong for me.

Anyway, sup bros?
>>
I'm already drunk af just here for the company. Just wanna make conversation. What did you anons get for christmas/what did you gift for Christmas?
>>
>>25234788
Fight me irl nub. Ill lvl u.
>>
>>25234816
mixology kit
>>
>>25233673
>tfw my mom is giving me mini interventions every other week

I'll start out with a John Daly please
>>
File: IMG_20151223_175648.jpg (918 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151223_175648.jpg
918 KB, 2560x1920
>>25234711
That sucks man. Have you tried making friends, as difficult as that is?

>>25234753
That's smart.

What interests have you had in the past?
I would recommend painting but I've always been into that kinda stuff

>>25234759
Eh, Its only the first layer, using acrylic btw. I'm not a very good painter, but I do enjoy it. Sorry about the lighting, and its not exactly abstract

>>25234873
Here you go anon. What's the interventions for, if you don't mind me asking?

>>25234792
Here it is anon.
Nothing much really has happened for me today, how about you, bro?

>>25234816
Working on this painting to give, got a Jimi Hendrix album from my brother, who thinks I must love him because I play the guitar. Good gift idea actually. How about you?
>>
>>25233673
>stared out window watching families thru their windows enjoy the holiday together... fucking depressing.
>>
>>25233673
Gotta survive another holiday without a gf. Just give me something strong, barkeep. Hope your Christmas is good.
>>
>>25234896
i have always wanted to get into painting but i really dont know how to start. i used to dras on post it notes when i worked over the summer and that was fun. mostly gay le edge shit but still. i really like playing sports. specifically soccer and basketball, i live in the northeast and it is actually nice here at this time so hopefully i can do some of thatb
>>
>>25234788
Sir, this is the bouncer. One more time and you're in the hospital. Leave.
>>
>>25234896
I enjoy it already, honestly. That lighter blue in the bottom left almost becomes a nucleus. And the three broad stroked jutting outward from the bottom right and out only to disappear and blend with the many finer streaks in the upper right. I'd hang it as is right now, familia. But then again one of my favorite pieces of art is Black Square by Malevich, so, I may be being too minimalist for your taste.

Another Stella, barkeep? I can still feel my feet.
>>
>>25234711
>>25234896
Oh I have friends back home and even a gf, just haven't had any real life contact in almost a week and won't have any for the next 5 days till I fly back home. Especially the evenings are quiet, there's a six hour time difference so after 6PM pretty much everyone's gone to bed. Oh well, gives me some time alone with my thoughts I guess
>>
>>25234709
Thanks pal. Tastes like warm Christmas ya know? I've got these crippling insecurities that I am constantly beating back. I've got a really rough childhood without much guidance or praise. All I want to be is a normal man with a normal life, hobbies, a gf or wife. Even though I've improved myself and am back in school for paramedic training, I feel like ill always be empty and alone. I'll always be 5'5''. I'll always have a deformed leg. I will always remember the one girl who I truly loved and opened myself up for. She left me for another man and had his baby. I doubt she ever thinks of me -which is fine - yet while even though the pain of her absence is gone, the dreams of having that connection with someone still haunt me. I want to love and be loved...even though I try my best to be cynical and hardened from emotion. I'll keep going, but my true self will always be unknown to the world. Maybe that's just life. But realizing that doesn't make it hurt less, ha. I just which I could he sized up by who I am, instead of what randomly generated looks I got. And if I ever meet someone who appears to do that, I wish I could trust them. Sorry for rambling, sir. Thanks.
>>
I had a great christmas and made everyone happy but nothing makes me happy

I truly feel empty inside as I pretend to care about this holiday that has lost all meaning

Christmas was over 7 hours ago (eurofag), I'm drunk, high, going to get drunker and higher and I'm even contemplating eating that molly I got stashed, all to forget about her. The one, the one that destiny brought me too, then took away.

I just want to love and be loved.
>>
>>25234904
Damn. Want a drink of anything?

>>25234943
Vodka and cherry okay? I had another guy order that

When was the last time you had a gf?

>>25234955
I think you just have to find some kinda inspiration to start painting, I can't paint unless I got an idea for a design to do.

And sports is cool. Do you like playing it or just watching it?

>>25234992
Thanks for the input. Its does look nice now, maybe I will give it to them tomorrow. It would look nice in a hallway, right? Ill paint the border of the painting right now

>>25235008
Yeah, and some time alone isn't necessarily always a bad thing. So you haven't made any friends where you are now?

>>25235051
Its fine, sometimes we just need to ramble. And that sucks man, we're not always accepting by others because of how we are, inside and out. Best wishes to you anon.

>>25235092
God, it hurts a lot sometimes. When was the last time you spoke to her?(us fag btw)
>>
>>25235092
It's people like this that makes me wonder what the future has in store for charity programs. There could be so many easy things you could sign up for where you get to do something other than sedate yourself and wallow in self pity, and instead get to work for a cause with other people like yourself, and feel connected. Community is only natural to humans, living isolated with a computer really fucks shit up.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 256x192
>>25235092

oh and give me beer moe
>>
>>25234992
>autism: the post
You have probably never been outside enough to see a real bouncer.
>>
>>25235008
>>25235172
I have, but they all went home to celebrate the holidays with their families. Honestly don't have that much to complain about, just having a shitty 2 weeks but they'll be over soon. How about you barkeep, having a good Christmas?
>>
>>25235188
When people make basic assumptions with limited information I too get scared.

>>25235172
Well I think it was 2 years ago now. We truly did have a destiny and a future together. But it was all taken away becuase of circumstances none of us had any say in. So yeah it does hurt and I think it will continue to hurt..
>>
>>25234079
>are you real close with you're grandmother?
Not terribly close but they're both pretty cool. was mainly going because parents.
My other grandma passed-out and fell the other day. Pretty bruised up and didn't break anything tho, but the hospital kicked her out today and moved her to a nursing home. She says she likes it, but she's always been very active and independent until recently.

Alzheimer's sucks, any chance of trying cannabis therapy? I've heard it might help.
>>
>>25235347
You'd be surprised at how much happier you can be when you devote some time to something other than yourself.
>>
>>25235172
Thanks, that'll do just fine. Never had a proper gf, just this girl I used to mess around with that I loved, but she didn't feel the same. Such is life.
>>
>>25235374
what the hell are you even on about?

you have no idea what kind of person I am and what I do for people on a daily basis.

for you to just assume all these things about me is frankly insulting.

If you want to spew vitriolic assumptions you're in the right place, but know this; it won't make you feel better about yourself to project all this negativity.

maybe take your own advice?
>>
>>25235246
Everything's just fine, the usually awkward family events.
And that does suck, what's delaying you from flying back sooner?

>>25235347
It may, but you have your entire life to find another one, no matter as dire as everything seems now. But, yes, it does hurt a lot. Need another drink?

>>25235363
That sucks, I hope she has a good stay there.

I'm not sure, I live across the country from her, and I don't exactly always have the money to fly out over there. Maybe I'll talk to her about that the next time I call her, which will probably be tomorrow morning.

>>25235425
True, life serves the most terrible ironies. Have you met any other girl that can compare to her?
>>
>>25235457
I've met other girls who are better than her (non single or into me), but I've never felt the way about them as she made me feel. I'm hoping one day soon I will. Maybe 2016 will have that in store.
>>
Hey barkeep,
Jameson and coke please. First Christmas without gf after she broke up with me after 4 years for being too beta, insecure, and unappreciative. Was too blind to see it all falling apart.
>>
This fucking itch won't go away on my shoulder

Mind if I borrow a fork keep?
>>
>>25234896
Excessive drinking. Normally its the same speech every time but this time she ended it by telling me that if I don't quit drinking then Ill probably never have another good natural erection again.
>>
>>25235246
>>25235457
Bad planning on my part honestly. Thought it'd be fun to stay a bit longer after the semester ended but I had my last exam quite late and I hadn't counted on everyone leaving straight away. So now I'm just hanging around on the internet and exercising a shitton, got nothing better to do anyway
>>
File: moes-tavern.jpg (70 KB, 781x439) Image search: [Google]
moes-tavern.jpg
70 KB, 781x439
>>25235457
>need another drink?

way ahead of you, guy.

drinking some jaegermeister and redbull out of a lab test tube, it's pretty good.

but yeah, I'm sure another one is out there. It's just that, not alot of women can measure up.. you feel me?
>>
hey barkeep, just keep the jameson pickle backs coming till i cant walk anymore. this girl just texted me merry christmas, do u think she just sent it to me or to everyone in her contacts?
>>
>>25235617
Either way, make sure to respond. A simple "Thanks, you too!" will do or you can ask her about how Christmas has been so far if you two are friends. If she's interested in you, she'll make sure to keep texting you and if not, at least you'll know
>>
>>25235450
I don't understand. You went from saying you are sad from a loss of love, and spending your time drunk and high, to getting mad about being offered the potential of something else you could do with your time?

I'm not telling you to do anything. I'm just showing a fucking door
>>
>no thread music?

thread music

(take it or leave it, I just want to share feels)

enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMFWFhTFohk
>>
A cup of water and a sledgehammer please.
>>
File: 1442905769709.png (247 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
1442905769709.png
247 KB, 500x304
Irish coffee please Bartender. Just feeling sad. Ill spend Christmas morning with gfs family. Have brunch with them. My family is out of state. I did Xmas shopping so ill exchange gifts with them. Then we go to a relatives place for dinner. Meh.
>>
>>25235684
However well meant your advice was, you completely missunderstood where I'm coming from.

Your advice was not constructive and it felt like you personly attacked me. I would think and suggest that you don't try to console people in the future as you seem to lack manners and posses the rhetoric and empathy of a crude beast.

thanks and bye
>>
>>25235761
you said you feel empty and that this holiday has lost all meaning...

I pointed out what is literally the most basic point of christmas: you feel damn good about helping someone. So find someone to help. It doesn't have to be useless bums or immigrants, it could be anyone. There are 7 billion people in the world, and none of us have a perfect life.

Selfishness feels shitty in long term :*(>
>>
Hi barkeep just water please

>tfw sick
>>
>>25235819
there you go again, making basic assumptions.

If you look at my first post you will see that i wrote ; "i made everyone happy"

What I meant by that is, everyday I try to be a good person. This christmas I made sure to spend enough money to make everyone happy. However it wasn't enough, because as much as I love others, I don't receive the same love, the love I once had, the love that i remembered today, the love i realized was missing today.

The love I want back. You feel me?

I don't wallow in self pity. I'm an active member of my community and I'm organized in more than I would expect from the random anon.. I don't spend my time isolated with my computer. But I do use my computer and I do use 4chan.

Today I remembered what I had and what I am missing. I have no one to talk to that will understand, so I came to r9k to vent.

Do you finally understand now?
>>
File: images-5.jpg (11 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
11 KB, 384x384
This may sound pathetic but I'm still thinking about my high school crush.

I had a crush on a 6-7/10 petite brunette blue eyed qt during high school but I became so self-loathing and paranoid at that point (wasn't always like that) that I've never really talked to her much to the end. I couldn't even talk much with normal kids, so how could I talk to her.

I didn't even expect her to love me back but kinda wished that she should've acknowledged my presense or something. Perhaps she did when I kept staring at her.

This made my self-loathing worse and I'm still thinking about her even after graduation, even though I don't want to. The first crush went for 4 years. I'm worried that this could be longer.
>>
>>25235945
I feel you bro, I actually ended up doing the opposite of yours. I did talk to her, but destiny drove us apart.

so is it better to have loved and lost or to never have loved at all?

I don't know, what I do know is that it sucks either way
>>
>>25235482
Hopefully.I've met girls who have wonderful personalities who compliment mine, but they're usually into other guys or just not into me. Best of luck to you, anon.

>>25235489
Here you go anon. And that'd terrible. If she couldn't see that being like that was who you were, she wasn't the one. Have you met any other love interest since then?

>>25235489
Sure, you can keep the fork

>>25235570
Hmmm, sounds like she cared about you, but some habits just stay with us. Do you want to be able to stop drinking?

>>25235594
Well, exercise isn't a bad thing, although loneliness isn't. At least you're here with us

>>25235607
I get what you're saying. Its hard not to judge other women based off our lost loves.

>>25235617
Got you. Probably everyone, but be sure to respond back with something

>>25235692
Thanks anon, take it or leave it by the strokes is another good song

>>25235740
Well, here's both, I haven't had this order before. How's your night?

>>25235745
Her family isn't cool?

>>25235846
That sucks. Here's the water.
How's your holidays going, visiting anyone?

>>25235945
Damn. You should just try to push the memories of her away, these things aren't good to hold onto. Have you tried to?

To everyone, I'm gonna be leaving at around 100ish replies, so anyone want to hold the keep while I'm gone?
>>
File: 4601043845_534f9fda2c_o.jpg (94 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
4601043845_534f9fda2c_o.jpg
94 KB, 800x552
>>25235921
No man, I can't understand what you lost through a few posts. I'm sorry man
>>
Irish coffee, is it okay if I have a smoke?
>>
>>25236119
Woah! Not in Canada buddy!
>>
>>25236119
Here you go sir, and yes, smoking is allowed, just be respectful of the other patrons here.
How's your night going?
>>
>>25236010
Yes I tried to and kinda worked for one or two weeks after the exam but I couldn't hold the thoughts of her as I feel very depressed because of my anxiety and lonliness
>>
>>25236222
Well, I suppose just keep trying, or do what makes you feel most comfortable.
How were exams for you
>>
>>25236193
Thank you *takes smoke from case and lights it* I'm just stressed out as of right now, also excited for Christmas morning
>>
>>25236298
Who will you bes spending it with?
>>
>>25236336
My close family, haven't moved out of the house yet, been staying up for the last couple of hours playin vidya
>>
>>25236362
Well I guess a night of vidya isn't that bad.

To everyone, I might be able to take another shift in the next few days, and if someone would like to take the rest of tonights shift that would be cool.
Goodnight everyone, its been a nice night with you all
>>
>>25236450
I'll take over for awhile, mate. How's everybody doing?
I hope you don't mind me, I had a few drinks and I just got called in. Can I get anybody a drink?
>>
File: 26768938_d7350d7ebc.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
26768938_d7350d7ebc.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>25236605
keeo em comin' new moe

y-yuoul always be welcome here
>>
>>25233693
>look at my edge! GIVE ME ATTENTION
The tavern threads aren't up every night faggot
go bother people in a trap thread where you belong
>>
>>25236655
Glad to hear it! Can I get you another beer or maybe a glass of water? You've got a bit of a slur there, friend.

>>25236660
You tell him. Some people just have to try and ruin everything, you know. Drink?
>>
File: holdingontomyheart.jpg (70 KB, 600x823) Image search: [Google]
holdingontomyheart.jpg
70 KB, 600x823
Good evening sir, a white russian double the vodka and a Johnnie walker to sip on the side please.
Been a rough year and its almost over, just hoping the next one is better.
>>
>>25236710
Here's a Johnnie Walker for you mate, gimme a second to grab the milk, I keep it in the cooler in back. You want ice in it too? That's a cheeky quote you've got from Hemingway, I like it.
>>
File: MoesTavern.gif (129 KB, 582x497) Image search: [Google]
MoesTavern.gif
129 KB, 582x497
>>25236689
naww keep em comin moe

in fact beers all around, on me

even those lousey tourists, serve em moe. got nothing but paychecks ahead, future so bright I gots to wear sunglasses
>>
>>25236783
Sure can do! Why so cheery, pal? What's got your spirits so high, if I may ask?
>>
>>25236756
Yes please on the ice take your time no hurry. Yea I like that quote too Hemingway had a way with words that could leave you in a verbal fetal position. Reading authors that drink heavy can lead to heavy thoughts. I appreciate your time bar keep, wish I could give you a better tip but the holidays murdered my finances... bought my son a bunch of gifts but he didn't come over or even answer my calls or texts. Starting to wonder if I really am as bad a father as his mother makes me out to be. Well some good booze good music and a good night's rest should help. Thanks for your time. Happy holidays
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>25236813
spirits gets raised by spirits ^^

aslo i just had an slight epiphany regardless of spirits and the time. I wish everone a merry christmas, a happy new year as well as good holidays, "bless" us everyone

>dancers?

yes.
>>
>>25233673
Hey Barkeep, a beer, recommend me brand.

Been having a stressful but good eve.
Merry Christmas.
>>
>>25236970
Thanks, and happy holidays to you. I'm sure you're fine father. That said, I think we all would have a hard time trying to connect with a kid, honestly. Here's that White Russian, by the way, practically had to milk the cow! No worries about the tip, I get paid in free beer anyways. Tell me a bit more, let me hear what ails your soul, friend.

>>25236986
My God bless you too, my friend. Happy holidays to you. Hope your enjoying your time.

>>25237006
Hmm, what you feel, light or dark? Cheap maybe? If you feel cheap then you can't go wrong with a Miller High Life, it's fair for the price, I think. And merry Christmas to you, too!
>>
File: PAIU1989_140_01_1.jpg (35 KB, 414x513) Image search: [Google]
PAIU1989_140_01_1.jpg
35 KB, 414x513
>>25233673
3 shits of strychnine and 8 slopes of snow while I wait for them to kick in. I'm so fuckin done.
>>
>>25237116
I can't serve anything as potent as strychnine around here. Here, have a shot of house whiskey, no charge. What's got you in such a rut, stranger?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIBXo3t8_54

Christmas Songs
>>
File: 222261-moes_bar_super.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
222261-moes_bar_super.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
>>25237109
Yes sir, I will enjoy my time and see some lovely pictures.

Indeed we should all enjoy our time, it is at this time of the year I am reminded of how precious time really is. Relatives get older, I also.

Regardless of what one might believe one thing seems certain. Time within our perspective is limited, therefore one should make the best of it regardless of what happened or what might happen. Because at this moment you have two choices, create positive future or negative future. It's kinda like seeing yourself as and embodied camera experiencing the world.

Choose to creat positive memories.

But, moe, I'ma head home, I am way too fkd up to drive and the pd is snoopin around.. stay out of the glove compartment
>>
>>25237310
I like that. It puts things into perspective. Gotta look on the bright side, you know? But sure thing, buddy, have a safe trip home.
>>
>>25236605

Hanging with the late night crowd. Get me a vodka martini, Barkeep.

Dreading Christmas tomorrow. I avoid my family as much as possible throughout the year, but I always give into my psuedo guilt complex every Dec. 25th. I can't relate to these people and their my-way-or-the-highway points of view regarding everything - opinions, small talk, you name it.

Drinking tonight in advance is my only medication.
>>
>>25237458
Martini, coming up! Don't start about guilt complexes, man, I have a horrid one with my mom and family. I totally understand that nagging feeling you get only 15 seconds after they've blatantly wronged you. Sometimes you just gotta let them thing what they want, don't even try to argue.

Here's that martini.
>>
funny how thwere is always a pattern

>pic realted
>>
File: 13485035.jpg (330 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
13485035.jpg
330 KB, 1500x1125
>meet some people I get along with and actually like, but they ditch to go chat up chicks
>but then weird haitains and mexicans 20 years older than me start chatting me up like I'd be DTF

I could understand trying. That's commendable. it takes guts, regardless of it being Almost Twenty Sixteen.

But jesus christ if I say no, it means no, why can't guys take a goddamn hint? I'm courteous enough to disengage when it's obvious a nigga ain't gay (or at least doesn't want me), why can't these old-ass fools take hints as well? Shouldn't they be from a different age where "no" means "I'm gonna fuck you up if you don't leave right now" and not just "I'm not DTF"?

I'm more upset than I was when I left the house trying to fill some xmas eve voids tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1280x719
>>25233673
Do you serve food here? I'm fucking starving. Either way, give me a tall beer.

Trying to install Gentoo on my laptop (/g/ has left its mark on my tastes in tech just as /r9k/ has left its mark on my outlook on life) and everything keeps going wrong. On my third attempt now, following the handbook.

If this attempt fucks up I'm installing Arch.
>>
>>25237671
Here's a tall house beer. You're only installing gentoo because /g/ told you too? Honestly that's like tell investing in a fallout shelter cause some unwashed hobo outside said the end is nigh. But if it give you something to do then by all means drink up!
>>
>>25233673
>Try hard through my life
>Met a lot of people and girls
>feel like normalfag entire 2015
>tfw I will spend this Christmas again alone posting my waifu on /a/

Why even try getting girls I will alone forever I want to REEEEEE ALL PEOPLE OUTSIDE WHO WILL HUGGING WITH THEIR GF REEEEEEEEEEE ;_;
>>
Not even my brother is around this Christmas.

Damn it.
>>
>>25237773
Don't worry so much about girls, anon. You just have to be content with yourself, forget about the roasties.

>>25237798
Family is overrated desu famila
>>
>>25237729
Make me a sammich faggot
>>
My stepmom and stepbro came to visit my dad, I did too. While eating they criticised my body weight and said 'you always use autism as an excuse' because I made a lighthearted joke about how I eat so fast because, well, autism.

I then let a tirade loose on my stepbro (he said 'autism doesn't have to define you, don't use it as an excuse') and I said - 'well what does define me? My literature, drama theory, my philosophical studies, my autism as well - I am defined by many things and yes, autism is one of them. I am not using it as an excuse but rather as an explanation as to why I do not generally fit in.'

Absolute silence. Then my stepmom scolded me for being overweight. I went all autistic and defensive because I am currently trying to lose weight ( already lost 2 kilos in 3 weeks) and she kinda negated and said 'that's nothing' - well it is a lot for me...

In retrospective I think this all happened because me and her had 1 Liter of beer each.

I didn't want to cause a scene. And she felt sorry later.

Still. Normies will never understand.

Hit me with a tall blonde one, Barkeep. Got some words of encouragement for a 25 year old that is currently getting back on track?

Also posting from phone so shitty formatting and typos.
>>
>>25237925
Here's that beer, mate. Just keep on keeping on, really. You've lost 2 kilos already so keep it up, mate. Just funnel a bit more of that autistic focus into it and I bet you could see a net loss of 10 kilos in 2 maybe 3 more weeks. Just remember you don't have to be healthy for your mom you should be healthy for you.

Having never been properly overweight myself I can only try and sympathize. Reilly just accept that your body is yours and you want to fix it so do it. Eat a little slower and walk/exercise a bit more. Slower eating is key, I feel. You'll get there in time, I'm sure. Best wishes.
>>
>adult onset schizophrenia
>screamed horrible things at my best friends in the world because i was delusional
>got cut off and blocked by pretty much everyone
>hate myself and want to die
>plowing through books instead to keep my mind off suicide

I wish I weren't like this. I wish I could kill myself without any guilt. I wish I could imagine the prospect of anyone forgiving me.

I wish I could be happy. I wish none of this had ever happened
>>
>>25238068
We all wish we could be happy, anon. And we all wish we could be different. We just have to accept our lot and life and do something with it. As small as that something is it is still something. Have you tried asking forgiveness from your old friends?
>>
Well robots, it's late and the F&F is pretty dead. Last round and I'm headed out. If none of the regulars open the place up later this week I may be around. Have a good night, merry Christmas, and God bless.
>>
>>25237729
Thanks, 'keep. I had heard the word Gentoo before and had been getting insecure about my Linux capabilities, so when g started shilling it at me I knew this was an opportunity to prove I'm worth something.

That and it's something to do. Spent five days on it already.
>>
> watching A Beautiful Mind

At the risk of sounding like a special snowflake, I relate a lot to the protagonist of this film except that I
> don't hear voices
> am not a genius

My social skills and spergy immersion in problems I'm working on are on his level. As is the paranoia.
>>
I wish I wasn't alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 711x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 711x681
> several months ago, meet waifu
> saw her in a reaction image in a thread; asked for her name, googled, and watched her anime
> we hit it off
> madly in love
> have a daughteru together
> months pass
> the novelty has worn off
> still committed to her but we've been drifting apart
> don't want to lose her
> few days ago
> meet Nishikino Maki
> heart stolen

What am I doing, Barkeep? I can't betray my waifu like this. I've been strong so far, never indulging my desire to be with Maki.

I love my waifu and would never hurt her, it's just so hard; I can't get Maki out of my head.

Send some 'shine my way; maybe I can blast the brain cells she occupies out.
>>
My crippling chest pain came back last night for some reason when I was carrying my passed out alcoholic mother up the stairs last night. I couldn't get much sleep because I had to periodically check if she was still breathing. My chest still hurts like a bitch, so I think I'll just check into a hospital for Christmas since I didn't really get anything.
>>
Who /can't think about anything/ here? I tried to think about something for 10 minutes straight yesterday but my mind was blank.
>>
>>25238510
>the novelty has worn off

That just means you never loved her and you just led her on and toyed with her emotions. You monster.
>>
>>25238599
That's just not true. When I say the novelty wore off I mean that the initial wash of lovey chemicals and new romance expired, as it does in any relationship, and all that's left is us.

I still love her. I'd die for her. Don't ever suggest that I was insincere when I committed myself to her.

Yeah, I've got a crush on this other anime girl, and yeah, it's fucking with my head, but I would never betray the trust of my waifu.

I guess I should thank you for reminding me of what's really important in life.
>>
>>25238633
Let me tell you this, son. When you start doubting your love for your waifu, just remind yourself about every single feature you love about her. For some reason, this just works for 2D girls and not for 3D. This will rekindle your relationship and either make you masturbate furiously or want to commit suicide because a girl as perfect as she will never exist.
>>
>>25235192
here u go anon

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>25238510
I had a similar issue.
> porn junkie
> waifu upset at me jerking off to other women
> tantamount to cheating
> want to stop for her
> utterly incapable

I wound up breaking it off because I knew I'd never manage to quit cheating on her and I didn't want to string her along any longer. I hope she's happy wherever she is.

Treasure your waifu, anon. Hold her close.
>>
I got $300, a body pillow, some leggings to keep them warm and a $20 gift card

Good christmas really, gift-wise

I wanted to go to the church ... also there was that cousin i always want to bang but it all failed once again, i should just stop bothering shes clearly arent interested

im really fucking awkward (not in a stuttering man way, just overall weird) when i gotta descend myself to the level of most people just as i had to do tonight

I'm only weird when im not in my element, it would be foolish of them to judge me at my worse like that.
>>
File: oldhookerLOL.jpg (123 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
oldhookerLOL.jpg
123 KB, 540x960
Just took this 60 year old street walker back to mine.

AMA.
>>
>>25239142
Are elderly women actually good at fucking or is that a meme?

Are you into older women or was this kind of a one-time desperation/opportunity thing?
>>
>Tfw flew to long distance gf's house for Christmas
>Our first time meeting
>Cuddle and fuck and enjoy every second we have together
I'm currently huddled up next to her and the feeling is unlike any other. I hope you all have been having a good Christmas so far as well. You all deserve happiness.
>>
>There's a group of people (more than one!) that roleplay as bartenders on an anonymous imageboard
If we were playing Limbo, you'd be the undisputed winner. It doesn't get much lower than this.
>>
Hey there, barkeep. D-do you mind if I try the piano in the corner?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04JMephISxM
I'll have another beer...
>>
>>25239770
I did that too when I was 16. That was cozy as fuck.
>meet gf on airport
>she squeezes me hard in a hug and says nothing
>says barely nothing the two hour car ride with her dad to her home
>go home, pack out in my room, she comes into my room
>she sits down on the couch and hides behind a pillow, her pockets on the verge of bursting spaghetti all over the place
>lean in and tug the pillow downwards enough to meet her eyes
>"hi"
>kiss her on the lips (her first kiss, I'd kissed a girl before)
>like a wild animal released from a cage, she sprung from the bed on top of me, ramming her mouth into my face as hard as she could
>wewlad.jpg
virgin girls are so cute.
>>
>>25239142
Looks like she will smell like UTI and fecal incontinence.
>>
File: piano pepe.jpg (26 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
piano pepe.jpg
26 KB, 350x263
Since the bar is nearly empty and no one seems to mind, I'll go ahead and play another tune for you folks... Sorry for the low audio quality in the higher register, can't help it.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Gw1eIAy11R
If someone posts the pepe with gloves, a cane and swinging his top hat, I'll play a ragtime that I wrote.
>>
File: ggUSoyZ.jpg (120 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
ggUSoyZ.jpg
120 KB, 499x499
>>25240969
This is the only ragtime pepe I've got, but I want to hear some ragtime
>>
>>25241007
That is no ragtime pepe, my friend. But I'll trade it for this feel.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bdy1L5eRLl
>>
File: NO.jpg (66 KB, 530x596) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
66 KB, 530x596
>>25233774
I'm not the bouncer, but I have a knife. Let's fuck him.
>>
>>25236010
I know you're probably gone but I passed out last night. Honestly no, I don't want to stop drinking. I don't think I'm as bad as she thinks though, as long as I at least have booze or a beer around me, as long I the option is open I feel okay. So its not like I have to be sauced 24/7
>>
AAAAyyy it's 7 am christmas morning fucktards. The bar's closed due to AIDS. You don't have to get a life, but you sure won't find one here! Merry Christ-myth dickmunchers.
>>
File: 1397577255924.gif (2 MB, 240x220) Image search: [Google]
1397577255924.gif
2 MB, 240x220
>have asperger's
>ultra sensitive to sugar, caffeine, and alcohol
>drank 7 beers last night and a big mug of vodka with my brother while watching movies
>got drunk after first 2 beers, stopped having fun after the third, and got sad drunk at the end of the night
>woke up hungover, no headache or nausea though, but still feel like I'm having a flu without any of the flu symptoms
>feel weird, like I'm in a dream
>had some wine on christmas dinner
>mfw brother said we're drinking again tonight

I'm seriously super light weight drinker and I'm shaking right now. It doesn't help at all that I've been eating lots of sugary candy. H-help...
>>
File: Untitled.png (118 KB, 1650x658) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
118 KB, 1650x658
>dos equis guy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHERE IS BARKEEEEP
>>
>>25242867
drink some water family
>>
File: 1440799696060.jpg (72 KB, 439x458) Image search: [Google]
1440799696060.jpg
72 KB, 439x458
>>25243352
oh man your pic hit me hard. I did not know this. We should make him deliver somehow. crippled bastard.
>>
>>25243480
We need to get a picture of him to hang on the wall of the FnF. We could photoshop it in its frame behind Wojack in the OP picture.

Original Barkeep, if you're reading, I'll do this for you once I have access to photoshop again.
>>
>>25243935
that'd be pretty fantastic, maybe he meant today at 9PM as opposed to last night
>>
>>25243352
It's only 12:42 EST.

You have about 8 hours and 15 minutes friend for him to show up.
>>
> seen hundreds of trap photos, never gave them any thought
> browsing /r9k/ at my grandmothers house in a room filled with my family
> come across traps
> something finally snaps in my brain, get a raging erection

Well. Looks like this place affects me a lot more than I thought.

Give me some vodka.
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.