[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ is slow as fuck tonight. anyone /dexxin/ this christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1448992310875.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448992310875.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1200
/r9k/ is slow as fuck tonight.

anyone /dexxin/ this christmas eve? just downed two bottles of gelcaps
>>
File: chill heroin.jpg (9 KB, 144x94) Image search: [Google]
chill heroin.jpg
9 KB, 144x94
nahh.. i'm IV H this xmas eve and xmas..

nothing quite like giving and getting sweet gifts while comfy as fuck on an ope nod.

then doing another shot then smoking pot then eating a delicious xmas dinner.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 577x1024
>>25233475
Took some lorazepam for the first time in a long while. Really fucking nice to finally relax after the pre-holiday craziness. Merry Christmas OP!
>>
>>25233475
that's prove that r9k are filled with much more normies than it used to as we can see the real robot from the fake one that spend their time alone and are lonely on Christmas evening.
>>
File: dexpepe.png (62 KB, 304x342) Image search: [Google]
dexpepe.png
62 KB, 304x342
>>25233475
when i first climbed aboard the dextro train i was blasting off multiple times a week. i did that for a month. dont do that

keep it to once a month tops, it's not just about how it affects your brain, but every gelcap and ounce of syrup has to be processed by your body and there's some bad shit in there

i'm waiting for my monthly trip. it wont be until the 30th
>>
wtf you talking about.. m00t made this board for misogyny.. there's no prerequisite that you have to be an aspie autist shut in.
>>
>>25233689
Came here to say this exactly.
Hugs to you, real robots. Guess we can have our board for ourselves tonight. Same goes for new year's eve.

>>25233717
I guess it's similar to ecstasy in that way. Ecstasy takes a lot of juice out of a gland that's supposed to make you happy when you are feeling down. It's a great high but when you get low, you have no juice left to balance it. It's also less effective if you take them way to regularly.
>>
>>25233594
>lorazepam

immodium?
>>
>>25234002
lorazepam = a benzo

immodium = loperamide
>>
>>25234002
ativan, duh
>>
>>25233475
how is that going for you? everytime i do it i never really get what i want out of it
>>
>>25233475
>2 bottles

Enjoy your long-term psychosis.
>>
File: lebaseballface.png (48 KB, 400x465) Image search: [Google]
lebaseballface.png
48 KB, 400x465
>>25234532
>one bottle of sizzurp

that's some soft ass pussy nigga shit, or you weigh 100 pounds
>>
File: tool.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tool.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
Tool 10,000 days and Deftones White Pony confirmed for best dxm music
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.