[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am losing the battle against nihilism robots. Everything is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: Werner Herzog.jpg (62 KB, 689x960) Image search: [Google]
Werner Herzog.jpg
62 KB, 689x960
I am losing the battle against nihilism robots. Everything is starting to fall apart as the meaningless value I place on things becomes apparent.

>"Hey Anon, what nice weather we are having!"
> Weather is neither good nor bad. We simply call weather that makes it difficult for us to survive bad while weather that is beneficial to our survival is good. Weather is simply weather, and it gives no heed to our notions of good or bad.

It's shit like this that making me lose it. Why am I self aware? In a universe of dead matter how can I exist? I wish I could feel Christmas like I did when I was a child. Now it is nothing to me. Everything is nothing to me. And that's why I'm here alone. Nihilism is the death of the human spirit. Not even the Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer movie is helping.

Who else feels like this? Is there ever hope of real meaning in life? Or will I continue to wither away until there is nothing left but a husk of what I once was.
>>
File: I am Nothing.jpg (12 KB, 480x432) Image search: [Google]
I am Nothing.jpg
12 KB, 480x432
Even now among nothing, I am still nothing. Thank you my teachers, and good night.
>>
>>25233301
Two options

>Become one with the abyss
Or
>become one with the comsos
>>
At least you're not sad.
>>
>>25233301
Having autism must be hard anon, I'm sorry
>>
File: 1450320042198.jpg (181 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1450320042198.jpg
181 KB, 720x540
Sometimes I get something along the lines of the the nausea described by Sartre
I just look closely at my surroundings (always outside) and fundamentally understand my perceptions as meaningless collections of various sensory information, while simultaneously realizing my entire reality is based on my own cognition working on these perceptions. I feel myself become so alienated from my own perceptions, because I know I can never escape the solitude of my own mind.
>>
>>25233301
>> Weather is neither good nor bad. We simply call weather that makes it difficult for us to survive bad while weather that is beneficial to our survival is good. Weather is simply weather, and it gives no heed to our notions of good or bad.
correct but implicit
it's best to default to keeping such reminders to yourself
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.