[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real autistic people are terrible people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: fuckem.jpg (69 KB, 382x424) Image search: [Google]
fuckem.jpg
69 KB, 382x424
I work at retail and normies treat me well.

But autists constantly interrupt me, laugh at my suggestions, and challenge everything I say.
>>
theyre autistic what do you expect?
>>
who /HighFunctioningAutismMasterRace/ here?

>the 'tism gives me high intelligence
>have self awareness because high functioning
>parents and friends didnt believe me when i told them i have it, so i pass as a normie
>>
>>25233231
>tfw dianosied with autism
>tfw 2 shy to dress like a faggot and act like a faggot
>>
>>25233491
>master race
You clearly don't know what you're saying man. It's still shitty when everyone know you're not like them and they alienate you. You end up alone most the time and people always find reason to hate on you for small thing you do. That is literally the worst case cause you are not enough challenged to not care but not enough normal to fit in. that's just delusion to see yourself smarter than everyone. you make yourself look like a fool.
>>
>>25233491

Le autism makes me intelligent -meme

Accumulating knowledge is a compensatory mechanism to feel better about not fitting in
>>
>>25233744
If most people on the spectrum were actually intelligent and not only knowledgeable in one topic of their obsession or narrowed interest. Do you think they would feel the need to brag about it ? Especially on a mongolian imageboard during christmas evening ?
>>
>>25233637
>when everyone know you're not like them and they alienate you
>not enough normal to fit in
refer to the last sentence of my comment

> that's just delusion to see yourself smarter than everyone
you're assuming this based off of one comment i made on an anonymous image board. in reality you have no idea what the gauge of my intelligence is :^)
>>
>>25233744
>Le autism makes me intelligent -meme
this is a common and observed symptom of autism. im sorry that you're jealous :^)
>>
>>25233833
I see but just because you know basic knowledge in something doesn't equate that fact that you are intelligent. there are also way about processing information, resolving issues based on pure logic. emotional knowledge, the ability to use tactful cleverness as well with a combination of creativity and having an acute way to perceive information and being able to process thing correctly. let say you invite 3 people and you have a cup of tea and you sit them at 3 different places. Would these people see the same perspective from each point point ? As a matter of fact it can be you could just say that someone is right about something but actually everyone could have been correct on this topic since it is all a matter of perspective. Assuming wasn't the objective of this reply but analyzing the process and sending something that might have or may not have been coherent.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.