[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 18 yo barely legal >on break, so go down to florida
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_8083.png (135 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8083.png
135 KB, 640x1136
>be me, 18 yo barely legal
>on break, so go down to florida to visit family
>decide to bike around my aunties neighborhood until we head out for dinner
>have about 2 hours to kill
>decide to stop at this red bridge and take some pics
>as I'm leaving, 8/10 blonde MILF approaches
>kindly smile at her and proceed to walk away
>as i approach the end of the bridge, she asks me how the lighting was for my pictures.
>use an iPhone so i tell her it was pretty shitty and to find a better spot
>tells me she has Canon Rebel T5I and it takes great pictures
>"well in that case you might be able to get some cool shots"
>turns out she's a yoga instructor and takes pictures of her various poses for Instagram.
>"I can help you out if you'd like, I'm a good photographer"
>complete bullshit bc half my pictures turn out looking like an autistic watermelon
>to my surprise, she smiles and says she really could use my help.
>ends up striking about 100 different poses while i take pictures of her
>raging boner can't even be concealed at this point.
>tells me she loves the shots and that she wishes she could have someone like me around to help her
>inform her I'll be in FL until the 28th, so I can help her whenever she needs it.
>watch as her eyes light up
>asks for my number
>amidreaming.mov
>give her my number and she shoots me a text so I can add her to my contacts
>end up riding down to a resort to take more pictures of her in front of various "artsy" elements.
>the whole time she touches me and says somewhat flirtacious things.
>realize im being seduced by a cougar and do nothing to stop it

Anyways, we ended up parting ways. Told me she'd text me if she needed anymore help after Christmas.

So, /r9k/ help me out. Do you think she's down or was she just using her available resources to get what she needed done?

I wanna fuck her but I'm not sure how to go about this with older women. I'm so turned on by her I'm getting a boner typing this.

pics related, part of our conversation.
>>
Whoa, you really expect me to read all that shit?

Sounds like normie shit too. Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
If by the 28 she hasn't texted you, literally ask her if she's dtf
>>
>>25233267
yeah just say youre 'leaving town soon, lets get together'
>>
>the whole time she touches me and says somewhat flirtacious things.
should have started fucking at that point
>>
>>25233223
m8 you're the young guy. she will definitely let you know if she's dtf. just keep playing with her until she pulls a move.
>>
>>25233292

if only it were that easy. probably would've smashed by now if it werent for family dinners. fuck.
>>
If you don't try anything before you leave you are going to regret it forever.
>>
>>25233345

this is true. I'm not afraid to try to get what I want, i'm just slightly intimidated. this is uncharted territory for me.
>>
>>25233345

this. dont wait until it's too late
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (140 KB, 635x575) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
140 KB, 635x575
pic related, her
>>
>>25233223
you didn't already fuck her? Take it as a learning experience at least and don't lose too much sleep over it
>>
>>25233734
Why are you still here, OP? For fuck sake.
>>
>>25233734
nigger go fuck her now jesus fucking christ

remember to wear a condor, of course
>>
Dude, don't even wait for her to do anything.

You need to initiate shit. I don't know how exactly, but simply waiting is stupid, women aren't like that, not even cougars. At least, don't count on it.

You can probably even make some raunchy compliments and not come across like a creep.

>if I wasn't young and inexperienced, I would approach you very differently
>How? :)
>you will see if we meet again ;)

Btw, don't use exclamation marks so much and don't be so neutral. You might actually desexualize the whole thing.

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>25233734

You motherfucker....
(pun not intended, KEK)

I am actually jealous of you. I would fold that bitch like a pretzel and bash her cervix into a fine mist. That is if she doesn't ride me into the ground or if she doesn't suck my soul out of my dick first.
>>
File: 1420318178627.jpg (55 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
1420318178627.jpg
55 KB, 500x432
>>25233223
>not sure how to go about this with older women
Just do whatever you're doing now. They like inexperience. At 18, you're going to have a wild time. From personal experience, I'll tell you that it's definitely worth it.
>>
>>25233734
Since you took lots of pictures you should post more. Don't stop at just one. This in r9k. Post more.
>>
>>25234118
This OP

But if shes a clean fuck and already been through menopause, see if you could get out of using a condor
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.