[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a story to tell you robots, now that I am no longer a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: AdmitIt.jpg (386 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
AdmitIt.jpg
386 KB, 1920x1200
I have a story to tell you robots, now that I am no longer a robot.

All I ever needed to do is to admit that I felt lonely.

So fellow robots, cure your disease
>inb4 get away from my board normie chad REEEEE

that's a excuse because you're so self-centered that you don't want to admit that you are alone.

Just admit it, fellow robots. Post "The truth is... I feel lonely" and live with that in mind. I hope the best for you
>>
>>25233142
HOW DOES THAT FUCKING FIX ANYTHING

I ADMIT I'M ALONE EVERY SINGLE DAY
>>
>>25233142
this is so retarded and makes no sense
>>
So you admitted you were lonely and a bunch of Chads and Stacies hung out with you and had sex with you out of pity, is that what happened?
>>
File: 1432664819405.jpg (39 KB, 376x334) Image search: [Google]
1432664819405.jpg
39 KB, 376x334
>>25233142
guys i think op is retarded :(
>>
>>25233142
Tell your story robot. TELL IT NOW!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.