[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>how old you are >how old you think you'll be when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: life sucks drop out.jpg (97 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
life sucks drop out.jpg
97 KB, 750x1000
>how old you are
>how old you think you'll be when you kill yourself
>a little something about why you think this

>21
>32
>I'm getting so sick of just existing everyday, I don't want to do more either. I've never tried or had the motivation to want to try in my life. All the things that I truly want I feel are almost delusional tier, and even if they aren't, the sort of person I am will keep me from ever finding what I'm looking for. I feel like 32 is very liberal the way things have been lately.
>>
>>25232821
>how old you are

19 - 23
Literally there's no hope for me.
I dislike being around people and I'm not willing to change that or improve myself.
>>

No reason to kill myself, if I do that then I can't eat and play vidya anymore tbqh
>>
>how old you are

I'll stick around while I'm still young enough to fight should a happening ever occur and I have the opportunity to die more honorably than through suicide.
>>
File: 1450749787183.jpg (57 KB, 604x377) Image search: [Google]
1450749787183.jpg
57 KB, 604x377
>how old you are
mid 20s or early 30s
i cannot kill myself while my parents are alive, at least while my dad is alive since my mother would probably not be very effected

when my dad passes ill be free to die, and becoming homeless would help encourage me

tried once when i was 15 during psychosis so im confident i can recreate that scenario
>>
mid 30s or early 40s probably

I know I'd either lose my job eventually, or something's gonna happen to the economy that'll make affording a living with my current job impossible, or the crippling loneliness and resulting suicidal thoguhts will catch up to me. Any number of things.

My current living is so fragile. I live paycheck to paycheck since saving is damned near impossible. If I lose my job I wind up homeless and once you go out on the streets, the downward spiral is irreversible. I honestly would rather be dead.
>>
>19
>Never

I can't kill myself because of family. I especially can't leave my younger brother. If somehow they leave/disown me, I'd definitely kill myself.
>>
>>25232821
>18

>23

My military contract will end.
>>
File: 2.jpg (47 KB, 630x598) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
47 KB, 630x598
21-23
I don't see myself going any further. I'm already pretty impressed I made it this far
>>
>>25232821
You might be a clone of me, OP.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.