[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I should cut off my tongue.I'm afraid to talk to anyone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1349803470948309.png (84 KB, 526x500) Image search: [Google]
1349803470948309.png
84 KB, 526x500
I should cut off my tongue.I'm afraid to talk to anyone. Writing to people is easier.So I should just become a mute.

Everyone thinks your a idiot if your scared to talk.That you should feel ashamed. But if your mute your just disabled and people have to give sympathy towards you.

Anyone else feel that way too?
>>
>>25232655
>cut off my tongue

It would be extremely painful
>>
I used to think this, but I was even more afraid of being "that guy who never talks in person and does all his communication by email and text"
So basically I never email or text anyone and make a bit of an effort to talk a little bit in person
>>
>>25232672
This or suicide and suicide seems a lot more painful and terrifying.
>>
>>25232655
You could always learn sign and fool people into thinking you are mute.
>>
People who can control what they say are the most respected, if you don't talk enough it's not a big deal, who the fuck cares?
>>
>>25232769
>implying you won't bleed to death after you cut out your tongue
>>
At least with your tongue you have the option. Don't do anything so rashly that will be permanent.
>>
>>25232672
for you

hehehehe
>>
>>25233391
Not if you close the wound. It's also not on the neck or chest.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.