[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Christmas eve >Always quiet at work, good looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (10 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10 KB, 285x285
>Be me
>Christmas eve
>Always quiet at work, good looking enough that the girls there liked me at first but no longer
>Chat with qt.13 and get the courage to try to friend her on shitty facebook account
>Rejected instantly

Fucking christ, I always had this secret worry that she smiled at me a lot because she was afraid of me and didn't know what else to do, like a little kid. Guess that was true. If she doesn't like me, nobody at work likes me. I'm genuinely coming closer and closer to killing myself every day, senpai. The other day I put a loaded gun to my head and yesterday I tried to strangle myself with a belt.

Vent thread. Just fucking bitch about things that suck in your life. It'll be great. Totally.
>>
File: Hans-Joachim_Bohlmann.jpg (6 KB, 138x180) Image search: [Google]
Hans-Joachim_Bohlmann.jpg
6 KB, 138x180
I am too damaged for this world. I get worse and worse, not because of my own laziness but because of the war in front of me and the war inside my head. I am in hell, I always have been.
>>
>>25232601
Got it betaness, I don't care, I never send friend requests though. I figure if they know me and want to be friends, they'll do it. I only have sent one FR in the last few years and that was to a girl I knew liked me back. Didn't work out, but we did hang out once because of it.
>>
>>25232816
Meant to say call not got
>>
>>25232601
No greentext, cuz newfag. Started taking to this girl. Lets call her Anita. I was super depressed blah blah. She enters my life and we talk constantly, and things started to get better. One day her beta af boyfriend ends up making her cry for even talking to me, so I text him telling him the truth. We're just friends. He is super afraid of getting cucked or some shit, so he tells Anita to not talk to me, but for a while she doesn't care. A couple days before my bday she stops responding to my texts and such, but we still talk in person. I get the point, so I tell her to fuck off if she's only going to pretend to be my friend while I'm around, and now she looks at me sometimes and I feel guilty as fuck. I really thought she was a decent person, but I guess I was wrong. Did I do the right thing?
>>
>>25232601
This hits too close to home.
Everyone liked me at first because I'm handsome polite and earnest but I drop spaghetti any time someone talks to me and act too robotically and now they just give me nervous looks. This happens at every wagekek job
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.