[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, lemme tell you about the time I fell in love with a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 14
File: 20151214_175437.jpg (282 KB, 929x1239) Image search: [Google]
20151214_175437.jpg
282 KB, 929x1239
/r9k/, lemme tell you about the time I fell in love with a robot from here. C, if you're reading this, get fucked.

I met her four years ago. She was 16 I was 20. Because of the age difference I didn't want anything so we just stayed friends.

She was extremely shy, stuttered like mad during our first call, she hung up 20 seconds in. Took me even more to get a picture from her, and she was extremely cute, very thin, a virgin, and during our chats I found out she was extremely intelligent, reading a lot for her age, history, philosophy, everything, and studying very hard, she had no friends and was a shut in.

After some time of more feels for me I realized that I was developing feels for her, she always cared about me, always asked, was always there and responded instantly. Practically stalked (and did so on few occasions), I fell in love before she turned 17 and I couldn't help it. Because I had someone I worked on myself, got a job, moved out, read a lot more, was focused on my life.

There was two years of great feels, falling asleep on skype, lewd stuff, amazing talks and discussions etc.

Then the first bomb hit with "do you ever wish we didn't fall in love", then the second, and third, and so on. She became more and more distant, no time for calls, not replying, not putting in any effort. We broke it off because of this, then got back together a month later because we couldn't help it.

This is the point where she turned. The coldness stayed, she ended up kissing some guy. As I was booking the tickets to see her she told me that she didn't love me any more. Three days later she tells me she lost her virginity to the guy she kissed because she wanted the experience of sex. Heart broke that very moment and I fell out of love with her.

The end. Pic related. I'm doing great to be honest, no more feels of wanting a gf or relationship and am focusing on myself.

Don't go near a robot.
>>
File: sdsada.jpg (109 KB, 842x629) Image search: [Google]
sdsada.jpg
109 KB, 842x629
Also post some top tier drinking songs.

Going through a lot of this at the moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZsQhpO_9pc
>>
What's C's full name?
>>
>>25232589
>get fucked.
But she already did.
>>
File: arninekays.jpg (49 KB, 499x376) Image search: [Google]
arninekays.jpg
49 KB, 499x376
>>25232713
Har har

>>25232702
Not tellin'. I don't hate her. Can't blame a dog for being a dog.

I'm just glad I've learned my lesson.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m121tmJzcAc

here you go OP
>>
>>25232752
A first name will do anon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgCRPriksBk
tankard is always good for drinking
>>
File: 1449902877554.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1449902877554.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
Not sure if this is pasta since I haven't been on here for a few years.

OP I can't socialize normally with other people. Its weird being trapped in your own mind. I don't blame C either. This stuff happens. Were human we need in person affection. Love doesn't last that long unless you put hard effort into it and physical contact is key. I've learned that.

I'll be watching life happen for the most part. I've never been invited to be a part of things genuinely, usually out of pity or something. Other than that people come to me to vent or for advice ALWAYS. Maybe I'm easy to talk to? I don't see the point in someone bitching when they know the answer, but then I knew its because they want someone to say they're right. So instead I tell them the thing they don't want to hear, sometimes in a more gentle way. That way it scratches at the back of their head for a while.

Here have a nice pape. If you wanna post more about her shoot. I'll post about the girl I fell for if you want too.
>>
Tbqh she did handle it like shit and cucking is always unacceptable,but you can't blame her for wantingto get out of a shitty online realtion. It's too limited and it does hurt,the "wish we were never in love"part is legit,she is a whore and you a cuckold
>>
File: 1380227253824.jpg (187 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
1380227253824.jpg
187 KB, 500x562
>>25232851
Not a copypasta, and I agree with the guy below you, anon.

There's more stuff but don't really have anything to share unless asked.

Feel free to post your story.

>>25232858
Yup. I was willing to go all the way to be honest, she was worth it. We matched very well, not wanting kids, quite logical and many other things, but at least she did me the favour of letting me know she's a cunt bluntly.

I was a kind of retard for not noticing the first warning signs and red flags, but that's what first love does to you.
>>
>>25232922
Share it all anon, we need us a good christmas story. Start with how you two met.
>>
>>25232922
I keep telling myself i want fall for love and get myself fucked over by bitch,but i know it could very likely happen if i had someone,i got to the point of fearing that and having fantasies of me psycologically dominating girls i like.fortunately no girl likes me and likely none ever will,it really feels safe
>>
>>25232702
>>25232752
let's just call her Cunt, seems appropriate.
>>
File: tumblr_m4hh8xxy0Q1qa6jw1o1_500.gif (638 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4hh8xxy0Q1qa6jw1o1_500.gif
638 KB, 500x283
>>25232976
You do the same then. (If you are the guy I was talking with.)

We met on an /r9k/ /soc/ thread basically, on one of those 'find a partner' threads. I responded to her with a picture of myself by accident. She seemed to like me as well and find me attractive.

We started off slow but I noticed pretty fast that she had a crush on me. As I stated I didn't want anything, knew it wouldn't be good, and that she was too young. She was very interested in me all the time, stayed up to the early mornings her time just to talk with me despite having to wake up for school just hours later.

I swing through depression, suicide attempt (without her knowledge), a lot of shit going on and always being on guard, didn't tell her anything about it really. I let a lot of it out when we started to 'date', or be open about our feelings.

I'll never forget that first "I love you", it doesn't haunt me or give me feels even, it's a nice memory. complete shiver through my body, pure joy, and I mean pure pure joy. Couldn't sop smiling for a while. It was genuine emotion from my side and first time I felt truly happy in a decade.

>>25233016
I thought the same with her man. She was ideal and at my best I kept my feels contained for a whole year almost. I was a 20 yo hhkv, liked to think I didn't need anyone as I was always alone, that I wouldn't fall for this ploy of the love game. I was wrong, my emotions were not dead.

They are now, though.

>>25233044
Sure.
>>
File: 1450481976661.jpg (249 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
1450481976661.jpg
249 KB, 1916x1076
>>25232922
Alright I'll go first.

I was a kid for all intents and purposes until I ended up dealing drugs in college for people I just met. A really stupid kid who thought he was invincible, who loved to annoy other people until they exploded, trouble maker at times but not out of a desire to purposely cause pain just out of immaturity.

T, first letter of her name. She liked pumpkin spice lattes like a fucking white girl from Starbucks, so I decided to show her what actual decent coffee tasted like. Lots of intricacies in coffee flavors, proper temperature, the type of filter used, the type of ground, and of course variables going into the bean itself. I decided to go with a generic dark roast from Starbucks, using my families hand grinder (my brother bought it, old Brazilian tool since were Hue's), a french press, whole milk, brown sugar. It was adding up to be a real nice treat. Thing is, I couldn't be the man she wanted, I went to school early so the other kids had cars and licenses, I was fifteen going on sixteen they were seventeen going on eighteen. She was actually going to turn nineteen.

Anyway, T and I had a double session statistics course, we arrive early around 7AM for the hour long class and came back at lunch. I brought her coffee in the morning, and she tasted it, hesitated, looked at me, laughed and said it tasted bad. Of course I called her out on her shit taste but that was the fun of it. I wasn't trying to suck up at this point, but I agreed, fine, I'll get Starbucks next time. Its your turn though. So she brought us coffee and donuts. She loved the French Curlers. I liked plains.

As the year went on I continuously annoyed her and talked to her, even her friend made note of it and our teacher said "So did you ask her yet?" "What colors are you guys wearing?" "Anon, stop harassing the girls in class you can hit on them afterwards."

(1/2).
>>
File: 145053689379.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
145053689379.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>25233198
>>25233117
No he isn't the guy, I'm the guy sorry for being slow.

Time passed and I never asked her to prom. No confidence. Despite picking up boxing and losing 20 pounds, I still felt like a loser and a sack of shit. She had tons of other guys to choose from, why me? So I eventually died down and when prom came, I went with some psycho bitch who almost got me fucked over with the cops.

At the end of prom, I asked the DJ to play a song we were familiar with, I waited for her, and all the guys were just about gone, it was just us two, and she hesitated to leave, going back to the dance floor. I don't know what stopped me but I didn't grab her in my arms and dance like I wanted to. I told her I promise I'd dance with her and remake an entire prom but we both knew it wouldn't happen. I went on to University to have a mental break down, going through mental institutes, and so forth, dropping out twice, being drugged up losing my health, losing family, losing everything. She's still studying. I'm sure she has a boyfriend by now. It hurts me because I think I had a chance sometimes, and I try to convince myself otherwise. Why would someone like that even consider me? Until that point I watched life HAPPEN, I never LIVED. And I still watch life happen.

This put me in a worse mood than I thought. Now I'm nothing more than a shallow bad memory to everyone. Not many know the truth of the top 10 graduate hopeful, president of the National Honor Society, community leader and volunteer, Eagle Scout, Scholarship awarded weird autistic kid who went on with the intention of "helping others" "living for others". Jokes on them, I had already grown up to see how things worked.

So that's it OP. T had long, BEAUTIFUL brown auburn hair, I loved playing with it during class and making her angry. She wanted to cut it short but I made her keep it long. Beautiful brown eyes, slim figure, but a big bust and proportional butt. I felt good around her, and that was enough.
>>
File: 1450391007292.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450391007292.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>25233198
>>25233362
Alright. I went. Your turn OP.
>>25233117
Shoot.
>>
>>25233362
>>25233117
I would love to read a description of these girls,would contribute,but i am that anon who never had any experience.also if you can make it as in deoth as posible,would like to be able to stcik a face to these stories
>>
>>25233423
Kind of explained how we met in the post you linked, anon.

To add some more:
The reason I fell for her is (again) she was always there. I was incredibly alone all my life, parents never told me they loved me, no one did. She was the only person that said it (later on) to me in my life.
Her intelligence really wrapped me. She was much younger and knew so much. lacked a lot of life experience but she read a lot, had an interested for knowledge in general. It's due to her that I still read constantly. She helped me build and return I helped her, right up to the point she didn't need me.

Our calls consisted of talking about a lot of stuff, science articles, just dreams of what we could do together if we met in real life, sharing our worlds. She liked how I described everything and liked just listening, I loved her for her mind. I can't really recall specific moments that stuck as I kind of just let her go out of my life. I've been down due to antidepressants so the thought came to mind to make this thread in frankness.

She later on shot me an email saying that she was sorry for replying and not offering to get back together, I don't think she understood I was actually completely over her. Her loss, I guess.

It was ideal except for distance. Really cannot focus on anything more than how compatible we were. Had mutual and almost complete understandings, she would say something and become frustrated when she couldn't verbalize it, so I said it back to her in a more fluid and concise way, she instantly would say that is what she was thinking exactly.
>>
>>25232589
Why do you have to tell me that these girls exist senpai, now I feel sad for being all alone with the thought that they are out there.
>>
File: feels.jpg (98 KB, 920x769) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
98 KB, 920x769
>>25233483
She was very cute, a smile that melted my feels, a vegetarian, naive about the world, a shut in, she studied biology due to her love of life, her kinks were light BDSM, she was short and skinny, didn't have much of a dress sense, distant to people, played vidya occasionally.

What got me is how we matched so well intellectually. She would say something but become frustrated because she didn't know how to express her thoughts, I'd rephrase it for her with more fluidity to it and she'd say it's exactly what she was thinking of.

>>25233640
I'd say don't go for it, but if you don't have one then you need to go through this experience so you can move on with your life.

We as robots are stunted in our developments, especially socially and romantically. We pent up these emotions, long for what we never had or can't have, delusions are built, we mistake infatuation with love and this leads us to the moments which crush us. It's something we need to experience so we can move past this point of stagnation.

Good speed, robot.
>>
>>25233483
Ill see what I can do for T. Have trouble describing these things, but I'll do my best. Also waiting for OP. I'll be right back. Basically, around 5'9-ish, small/medium lips, somewhat sharp nose and anime tier eyes, just a little smaller. Gorgeous hair like I said, down to her waist. Long beautiful lady like fingers, legs, arms, torso. Loved her hands, not quite bony, just rounded sharp finger nails kind of, longer fingers, soft hands.

>>25233611
That seems rare OP. I've never had anything like that. Quick note before I go for a little bit, T seemed like a bird brain to most but most never thought to talk to her and get to know her. She was bird brained in a cute way and realized it, loved how she would get angry and mad, and go "ugh! ANON!" she would literally take my shit and throw it across the room and laugh her ass off secretly when I tickled her, she hated showing it, too proud. She would get mad at the fact she enjoyed it. Which was even cuter.

Were all going to die alone.
>>
This is the case for women like us. We are bound to this existence whereas they're just one wink away from chad and giving into betrayal. For those of us who have no one we learn a thing or two about what loyalty means. The problem with women is that they value convenience above morality.
>>
>>25232589
LDRs are hell, especially if you're young.
>>
>>25233929
You're spot on, anon.

She put up with it all for two years, when I wanted to see her she backed out, she actually had to weigh her options and she chose the easier path, one without us and one where she doesn't have to do anything, put any effort in or care for people.

Women are inherently selfish.

Good for them, I say. They're self focused for good reasons, albeit primal ones.
>>
File: 29357333_.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
29357333_.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
Thanks for sharing robots.

Thread is ded it seems.

Happy Christmas.
>>
File: j.gif (369 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
j.gif
369 KB, 500x271
..pls respond robots

pls
>>
>>25232589
jameson is such a good drink.

no bite at all. getting drunk like that must be heaven.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.