[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>know this girl for years >always be nice to her >follow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: Tomoko 232.png (44 KB, 456x423) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko 232.png
44 KB, 456x423
>know this girl for years
>always be nice to her
>follow her around all the time without her noticing just to keep her safe
>even drive off a guy trying to rape her (I'm like 5'3' but I carry)
>she has this retarded coworker that never gives her any attention and keeps avoiding her, calls her annoying and so on
>just followed him around town so I saw him break up with his gf and some guy he was fucking on the side because he wouldn't pick between the two
>got to work to find him fucking that girl on the couch of the entry hall
What the fuck do I even do?! She's going for this loser who never gave her any moment of his attention and is gay or something. He's not even alpha, he gets bullied all the time.
>>
>>25232552
You're obsessed, love yourself first and let that girl make her own poor decisions.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.