[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>29 live with parents >they said I had to go to my aunts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: be.jpg (66 KB, 409x285) Image search: [Google]
be.jpg
66 KB, 409x285
>29 live with parents
>they said I had to go to my aunts and cousins house tonight, knew in advance
>dont really talk to my cousins or keep in contact
>mom tells me to get a gift
>buy a panties and bra set from Victorias Secret for cousin
>think nothing of it
>she opens it after dinner
>everyone looks and laughs
>rest of the night just sit in living room by myself watching tv
>finally leave parents silent in the car on ride home

Did I fuck up or were they just being assholes?
>>
File: 1449366020026.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1449366020026.gif
2 MB, 300x162
>>25232528
>>buy a panties and bra set from Victorias Secret for cousin
>>
>>25232547
dunno I know girls like that store and felt its better then a generic gift card and shows thought or whatever. and its not like i put a note with it saying try it on or something weird
>>
>>25232528
who buys lingerie for relatives they barely even talk to? Why do you need to even ask whose fault this was, it was yours for being retarded as fuck. Its as retarded as buying someone a pack of condoms
>>
>>25232570
you buy underwear for your gf or something

not your cousin (unless you're from alabama)
>>
>>25232579
how is buying something she could wear everyday the same as a thing made for fucking?
>>
>>25232570
>better then a generic gift card
what makes you think that she would like your taste in underwear? a gift card is way better, she can choose for herself.
>>
>>25232604
because it shows thought and effort was put into it, a gift card can be bought at a fucking gas station convenience store now
>>
>>25232593
because its an awkward and very personal item to give as a gift to someone you are not close to. you may as well have given her some tampons
>>
>>25232528
This is autistic as fuck, more autistic than living with your parents at 29.
If it makes you feel any better they are assholes and probs their fault your so autistic so they just laugh at you.
>>
>>25232528
...Try a book next time.
>buys Fifty Shades of Grey
...facepalm...
>>
>>25232528
Let me break it down

You only ever buy lingerie/underwear for a girl if you want to see her wearing them.

You basically said "I want to see you in this bra and panties set" in front of your entire family
>>
>>25232641
dunno my grandparents and aunts used to buy me boxers and i never thought of anything about it
>>
>>25232678
Close relatives do this when they dont know what to get, and usually only do it for young kids, eg under 14.

fuck with your retarded bait
>>
>>25232678
You are so fucking hopelessly autistic. Kill yourself
>>
>>25232718
dunno how this is bait at all? same fucking thing underwear for someone else i dont see the issue. although u seem more in line with the jerkoffs in my family
>>
>>25232730
Right, the jerkoffs who rightly laughed at you for buy your cousin sexy underwear from Victoria's Secret for Christmas.

You need to be gassed.
>>
>>25232764
It wasnt really sexy not see through or a thong you stupid fuck
>>
>OP asks if what he did was autistic
>robots tell him it most certainly was
>OP continues to be fag

welp our work here is done
>>
>>25232861
I thought at least people on here could relate but no, all fucking dickheads
>>
Sorry OP but that's creepy and autistic on many levels. Generally a man only buys a woman underwear if the woman is their gf, cause the implication is that you want to see them in it. Especially from Victoria FUCKING Secret. Go buy granny panties from the gap or some shit if you're obsessed with buying women underwear.
>>
>>25232956
they werent sexy underwear though no thongs no see through etc...
>>
>>25232999
Find a picture on Google and post what you gave her.
>>
>>25232921
You are being seen as mega autistic by autists on /r9k/...you are the problem
>>
File: vic.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
vic.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>25233012
they looked like this only in all black
>>
The rules of giving gifts has always been something I struggle with. I tell everyone not to get me anything for Christmas or birthdays because I don't want for anything and I'm not getting them anything. They agree then the big day arrives and they give me clutter I don't want and get butthurt I didn't give them clutter.

If I'm invited to dinner at someone's home I grab a $20 bottle of wine the merchant suggests, and if it's a wedding, retirement party, or some other big thing I'll buy them scotch. This is how it should be. I know some people collect shitshit but I'd rather just enjoy the holidays.

Underwear is very practical, but I'm picky as fuck about mine, and I'm guessing most women are too. Alcohol is the only good gift. I have a coworker who homebrews and occasionally gives me a 6 pack. Now there's a gift I can enjoy. I don't want home decor that clashes with my homes theme, or nonmatching China and flatware, and I sure as fuck don't want a damn piece of shit keurig. They even know I'm big into coffee. That's like buying a sommelier a fucking bottle of Boones farm. And of course I'm the asshole for not even trying it.
>>
>>25233045
how old is your cousin
>>
>>25233045
how did you know her size?
>>
File: 1450547299007.jpg (228 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450547299007.jpg
228 KB, 640x480
>>25232528
>"Did I fuck up or were they just being assholes?"
>everyone tells OP he fucked up
>"n-no! Everyone is wrong and I am right!"
>>
>>25233075
23 years old so its not like shes young
>>
>>25233095
described what she looked like to the sales associate and she guessed and picked a size
>>
>>25233095

I looked in the bathroom hamper after her shower.
>>
>>25233095
i just asked for the largest they had
>>
File: pepe_pop.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pepe_pop.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>going to school 1500 miles away from where I grew up and all my relatives
>family offers to get me a plane ticket back for Christmas
>"Sorry but I really shouldn't, I need to start working on school stuff for the upcoming semester"
>"We're so proud of how hard you work at school, anon :)"
>spend every waking hour of my 6-7 weeks of break drinking, playing vidya and posting on 4chan
>they don't expect me to send them gifts because poorfag college student, a phone call is all they want and I can do that
>they mail me a few gifts and deposit a ton of money in my account so I can buy myself something nice as a reward for working hard for school
>used the Christmas money to buy myself a 1 TB SSD off Newegg and some other bullshit I have wanted for awhile from Amazon

I have this holiday stuff figured out
>>
>>25233136
I'm starting to believe this is bait. You're not really this much of an autist are you? I think most people here would drop the idea at this part.
>>
>>25232604
>a gift card is way better, she can choose for herself.
true
but a gift card is just money in a shitter form for more hassle
>>
>>25233166
Its not that weird I had to describe my dads size before because i didnt know what size shirt he wore or collar, same for a cousins bike i had no idea his size had to describe his weight etc...
>>
>>25233184
gift cards suck
>>
File: oprah_smh.gif (424 KB, 259x169) Image search: [Google]
oprah_smh.gif
424 KB, 259x169
>>25232528
>buying your cousin lingerie
>>
>>25233286
a gift card is better than a randomly sized pair of underwear from an autistic virgin cousin who never sees you
>>
>>25233333
need to know what it was
>>
>>25233334
id be much more appreciative if someone put effort into it, and i included the receipt so she can return it for size
>>
>>25233287
lol this fucking faggot
>>
>>25232528
>>finally leave parents silent in the car on ride home
Well I thought it was funny, well keked
>>
>>25232825
I think we hurt his "feelings".
>>
>>25232570
Did it not occur to you at all that that would be overtly sexual?
>>
Went through the same issue when I bought my wife's son condoms
>>
>>25234683
merry cucksmas
>>
>>25234662
no not at all. If i did i wouldnt have bought them
>>
>>25232528
They probably know you didn't mean anything sexual by it so I wouldn't focus on it too much Op.
Just imagine if your dad or your brother bought the same cousin underwear. Would that be weird? Maybe not
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.