[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghosted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: shiro.jpg (295 KB, 664x955) Image search: [Google]
shiro.jpg
295 KB, 664x955
Can we have some greentext for xmas?
>feb 2015
>Be loser weeaboo that has no friends, working shit retail job living with parents
>Only place to make friends is online or at anime cons
>one day start talking to girl on okc (a cancerous site I know)
>Decide to meetup at local anime con later in the mont
>hit it off right away, every second with her is pure bliss
>anyways I asked her out the next weekend
>she tells me she has bf
>my fucking face when
>she says we can hangout anyways
>go shopping with her, turns out her bf is some ldr internet relationship that is falling apart
>start spending A LOT of time together. She is neet so skype her everyday after work and hang out irl on my days off.
>In hindsight this was probably inappropriate due to her not being single, but idgaf it was the first time in a long time that I actually enjoyed being around somebody.
>by now it is the end of march and she has to move cities to live with her parents
>april first she breaks up with her bf
> my fucking face when ^_; I could not help feeling like I was a big factor in ending their relationship but I was so happy that she was single now
>Skype her every single day now, go full sail with flirting I knew I had to gather the courage to ask her to be my gf
> 2 weeks later I ask her out over skype
>I hope all of you guys can experience the absolute joy I felt when she said yes :)
> Their is literally no better feeling in the world than knowing there is somebody out there that cares about you above all else and you also care about them above all else. nothing can fucking phase you because you will always be overjoyed just knowing that they are there for you.
>anyways we continue skyping everynight and I decide to go visit after 2 weeks of just being an online thing.
>take two days off work to go see her
>Before I leave though I have a job interview with a company in australia ( I am from canada btw and had been interviewing for jobs in oz for months.)
>>
File: 1439997466346.jpg (526 KB, 1272x1094) Image search: [Google]
1439997466346.jpg
526 KB, 1272x1094
cont
>nail the interview I am confident that I got the job but will not know for sure till next week
>drive 4 hours to her city, she takes me everywhere in her city, we ride the bus everywhere and hold hands and all that sappy romantic shit :^)
>We finish the day by cuddling and watching movies on the couch at her place
>after a few hours of this I go in for the kiss
>mfw first kiss
>Realize in this moment that I LITERALLY had everything I had ever wanted in life.
>She takes me to the bus station and I catch the bus back to my aunt's place to spend the night.
>The next day we had planned to go to the zoo, but she calls me and tells me she does not feel like going out
>w/e it was chilly out anyways, staying in sounds like a gr8 idea
>get to her place and she is noticeably distant
>she does not even want to sit with me on the couch
>wtf is this?
>anyways I need to go, ask her to take me to the train station, she reluctantly complies
>we get to the train staiton and as soon as we get there she ditches me as soon as we get there, I will never forget how she seemed like she wanted to get away from me as she walked away.
>I did not know it at the time but that would be the last time I ever saw her
>drive home wit this terrible feeling that something is wrong
>start texting and skyping again after work the next day and things seem to be better, I start to feel a bit relieved.
>the next day she texts me "I need to tell you something and I am too scared to say it over the phone"
>FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK NOONONONONONONONONONONONONONO FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!
> "we need to take a break I,' it's not you it's me'
>LIterally have never felt so defeated in my life, desu it is a good thing that she did not call because I was able to keep my composure over text, tell her its fine and we can work through it ^__^
>the next day get call from australia company
>they want me to start in 2 weeks
>holy shit I am overjoyed :DDDDD
>>
File: AustralianFlag.jpg (180 KB, 2254x1861) Image search: [Google]
AustralianFlag.jpg
180 KB, 2254x1861
>>25232855
part 3 Probably nobody is going to read this but feels good to write it all out
at this point it is the first week of may
>They want me to start in 2 weeks on a 6 month contract
>I was supposed to see her at a con on the day I start my new job
>spent the next 2 weeks in a daze of getting my shit sorted so I can go
> Terrified but wind up geting to oz alright and getting pretty set up with a place to live and loving my new job
>she is the only person I keep in touch with from back home
>after about 2 months she stops replying to my texts or only gives 1 word responses
>after about a month of 1 word responses shit starts to get stressful at work and I am getting sick of being ignored.
>call her out on not being social and ignoring me
>she is evidently hurt and she stops talking to me all together.
>at this point there is 2 months left on my contract, my last day will be the 18th of NOV
>finish my work contract AWWW YEEE
>spend 3 weeks vacationing in Sydney and Tokyo
>after a small vacation I head back to Canada to spend xmas with my family and start going to college in the new year. But the thing I am most excited for is to get the chance to talk to her again.
>>
Did nothing for Christmas, as usual. Ausfag here though, what'd you think of Sydney OP?
>>
>>25233069
Keep it coming OP
>>
File: kamina in the rain.gif (714 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
kamina in the rain.gif
714 KB, 600x525
>>25233069
>Get back on the 15th of December, and try messaging her that day.
>no reply
>message her again and ask if she can talk
>she tells me she is busy and that now is a bad time
>ok w/e she is working retail and it's xmas so w/e
here is the kicker though
>after telling me is busy starts posting shit with her friends on fb and other social media
>just fuck me up senpai, she does not have time for me but she has time to attention whore on facebook
>feel fucking devastated
mfw all I wanted for xmas was to talk to her just once, that's all I need if she hates me and she wants to never talk to me again that's fine but why does she have to ignore me?

Anyways since I have got back the only people that seem to appreciate me and are happy to have me back are my friends from r9k, so I hope all you lovely fuckers have an excellent xmas and get everything you want this year :^)
>>
>>25233144
Sydney was literally 10/10 it's so clean and you honestly have the best public transit in the world. You also have some really nice museums and parks, I would love to live in Sydney but I hear it is terribly expensive even with your relatively high minimum wage
>>
>>25233255
Sad shit anon, I feel sorry for ya. Wish I had the opportunity to work abroad like you, what is your field of work?
>>
>>25233350
Lol it was just unskilled dishwasher work at a resort, but it was pretty cool getting to travel on my own since I was only 18 at the time and I saved a shitload of cash and was able to pay for my first semester of college ^__^
>>
>>25233289

Really? I think the public transport is pretty shitty. Especially the trains. The worst part of the transport here is the people though, so many fucking abos and bogans but I guess the majority of the other people keep to themselves. Opal cards are also a bit of a nuisance but I guess it beats the old cards we used to have.

Also I'm going with my roommate to Tokyo next year too, 2 weeks
>>
>29
>opposite of peak
>trapped in a life as aftermath of bad decisions but overall ill fate
>literally only a miracle could save me
>failed in ALL important things
>what I love the most I cannot share with any relative
>struggling to not die from boredom and this depressive environment

Still I have hope because I believe in God
>>
>>25233424
It might seem like shit to you but the public transit in my time is so shitty in comparison
>Buses do not give change
>buses do not run after 7 pm
>buses do not run AT ALL on weekends.
Do you like anime and vidya?
I spent most of my time in tokyo in akiba lol
It's a great city though there is tons to do, you will have a great time ^__^
>>
>>25233255
You just cannot narrow your life to a human being and less to say to somebody uninterested in you

The deal is you grief to have somebody. Avoid trying to make someone into that somebody and let that somebody become the somebody you need

But may I tell you this: you won't be whole, even though with that somebody, unless you encounter God in your life. Because He is the prime reason we were created
>>
She was probably fucking a nigger behind your back OP, it happens. Girs into "nerdy" hobbies are notoriously unstable and will ditch you the minute they feel their confidence levels have gone up enough after being with you.
>>
>>25233464

I used to watch anime when I was younger and I play some JRPGS like SMT

Not really a weeb though, and I don't really know any Japanese but my roommate grew up there so he can speak fluently

We're gonna start off in Osaka(?) and then slowly move to Tokyo throughout those 2 weeks, will only be in Tokyo for 3 days
>>
>>25233538
not OP, still worth it to visit Akiba whilst in Tokyo though, you will get to experience a different culture from your own and even the regular japanese one.
>>
>>25233525
That is a good way of thinkign about it anon ^__^
>>25233538
I did not Spend much time outside of tokyo, but I am sure osaka is nice. You will probably be fine not knowing japanese just make sure you have enough money and if you need more go to 711 to withdraw it, an atm in family mart ate my visa while I was there lol.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.