[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you fucked up sexual intercourse in a loving relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: fully loaded glocks.jpg (30 KB, 342x195) Image search: [Google]
fully loaded glocks.jpg
30 KB, 342x195
>when you fucked up sexual intercourse in a loving relationship and its clear your partner is giving you a hands on lesson of how to fix your mistake

>been fucking my gf dry lately and her vag is getting sore
>she sent me through a hole routine of violently rubbing her clit and telling me to keep going
>see quickly the lesson being taught

I already know i gotta get her wet before i fuck her, but now i know that i was doing a bad job at getting her wet. not enough pussy play i guess. I tease and arouse, but i havent been big on fingering roughly.

I can take this lesson and learn from it and use it in the future...or is it too late? is the mistake too big?
>>
>>25232226
Why are you posting on r9k? Get the fuck out. Don't ask why you need to get the fuck out because you know goddamned well why.
>>
Just leave us alone damn
>>
If she already knows you're inexperienced or bad at sex and doesn't care, you're fine. To be honest, most men are bad at sex.

Use it as an opportunity to learn more about girls. They are weird. If you're perceptive you can learn a lot of weird ~TRICKS~ to getting them going during foreplay. If she's outright willing to teach you, might as well go for the ride.
>>
Sounds like she wants to be dominated like any other girl. Here's what you do

Just randomly when you're together, grab her, shove her face into the ground, tear off her pants, and just keep your penor at the entrance to her axe wound while you keep her face shoved into the ground and call her a dirty slut. Make her tell you how bad she wants you inside her and then pull her head up by the hair and slap her in the face and tell her she doesn't deserve it. Tell her to beg like the cockslut she is.

When she's dripping wet from this you should shove her head into the ground once more and fully penetrate her in one fluid motion. She will reel in pleasure. Then you pull out except for an inch or two and keep fucking her like that until she's begging for the rest. Once she has begged enough then you can just keep her held down and fuck her like an onahole.

She'll love it and become your slave. Works every time most of the time.
>>
>>25232323
i can work with this. i already arouse her just by walking next to her. If i touch her shes immediately in my control. I might try something like this. I grab her from behind, then spin her around, and pull her in close for a deep kiss, and then put my face in her neck and breath deep, and then tell her i love her.
Shes just jumping on my dick at stuff like this, but i never thought to outright pull her pants down. im almost certain she does want dominated. Im gonna have to be rough with her next time.
>>
>>25232425
>kissing
>tell her i love her
Stop being such a beta. Don't kiss her or be affectionate until you've drenched her face in cum you betakek.
>>
>>25232569
girls love deep kisses dude. Where have you been? she associates my deep kisses with deep fuckings. I fuck her like a beast, i just start out dry as of late.
>beta doesnt exist
>>
>>25232646
>girls love deep kisses dude.
Not when they want to be fucked like animals. No wonder your bitch is dry; you don't know how to please her.

leave it to me, kekold, i'll even videotape it to show you how it's done.
>>
>>25232696
>every female is the same
my gf gets off so hard to deep intense kissing
>>
>>25233033

Apparently not or she would get wet you limp dick faggot.
>>
>>25232323
Are there times when this hasn't worked?
>>
>>25233716
>Are there times when this hasn't worked?
No.

Every girl I've ever been with has expressed to me after the fact that they loved getting completely dominated.

I only fuck chinks and a brahmin indian once though, so maybe it wouldn't work on empowered white cunts.
>>
>>>/adv/
Can normies not read the rules?
>>
File: 1448734591826.gif (2 MB, 200x137) Image search: [Google]
1448734591826.gif
2 MB, 200x137
>>25232268
>>25232289
I agree
Get little advice you can, and Fucking leave this place

Go ask reddit about your problem. And I mean that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.