[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"happy" new year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1408309184982.jpg (5 KB, 164x196) Image search: [Google]
1408309184982.jpg
5 KB, 164x196
This years been the worst I've had

What about you guys /r9k/?
>>
>>25231893

Worst since 2010. Hoping 2016 will be better.
>>
2014 was worse, but it still wasn't good, and 2016 looks like it's going to be worse still
>>
>>25231922
i don't have the energy to be optimistic anymore.
hope is not i virtue i have now
>>
>>25231941
How come 2016 is looking worse?
>>
did meh in school. meh in job search. meh in social life.
>>
at least every year isn't the worst year you've had
>>
>>25231893
It get worse every year. The sadpart is that I can't no longer ignore that.
>>
>>25231893
It's been decent, I am no longer afraid of talking to girls and my social anxiety has gotten alot better.
I still need to figure out why I smell so bad though, atleast I got some nice parfume as a christmas gift.
>>
Weird year.

Became a wizard, ended up in the hospital for 2 days, started a second job, got promoted at my first job, moved out, tried to commit suicide got into a car accident, moved back home, got promoted at my second job, started working 60-70 hour weeks, tried to commit suicide again.

Now it's Christmas Eve and I'm drinking beer and posting on /r9k/. Worked 2-10 tonight and I have to go in 12-6 tomorrow. At least tomorrow is time and a half.
>>
My years have been identical ever since I left school 7 years ago

I fucking hate being NEET
>>
I've been thinking about suicide quite a lot
>>
it was wayyy better than 2014... but it's been shit regardless
>>
File: 1428539482055.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1428539482055.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
>>25231893

>didnt graduate on time
>started drinking heavily
>lost all the energy i once had
>spent all of my time on here
>unprepared for the future
>23 years old
>no gf

Worst year of my life. Fuck 2015.
>>
File: 0019b91ec74f1511e1d135.jpg (35 KB, 600x368) Image search: [Google]
0019b91ec74f1511e1d135.jpg
35 KB, 600x368
>>25231893

I am an asian faggot and I have never had a girlfriend. WHILE ALL THE ASIAN GIRLS ONLY DATE WHITE GUYS.

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE!!!!
>>
It's been good and bad, felt a lot like 2011

Hopefully 2016 will be like 2012 and 2012 was by far one the best years 2013 being above it
>>
>>25231893

GOD STRIKE ME DOWN WITH LIGHTNING! I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE!!! SO LONG BITCH YOU DID ME SO WRONG!!! i DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE!!! SO LONG BITCH YOU DID ME SO WRONG!!! i DONT WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE
>>
It's my last Christmas with my dad and knowing that is destroying me at every level
>>
Every year has been bad. I've come to the realization that life just isn't going to get better. I really really want somebody to just help me. I'm so scared. I don't want to kill myself but I'm coming closer and closer every day. I'm so goddamn alone I can't stand it. God please help me. Please.
>>
Last six or so months have been hell.
>>
>>25231893
It gets worse each year. It's only a matter of time now for me.
>>
>>25232661

SO LONG I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE!!! SO LONG BITCH YOU DID ME SO WRONG!!! i DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE!!! SO LONG BITCH YOU DID ME SO WRONG!!! i DONT WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE
I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE!!! SO LONG BITCH YOU DID ME SO WRONG!!! i DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE!!! SO LONG BITCH YOU DID ME SO WRONG!!! i DONT WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE
I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE!!! SO LONG BITCH YOU DID ME SO WRONG!!! i DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE!!! SO LONG BITCH YOU DID ME SO WRONG!!! i DONT WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE
>>
this year was the best year in my life hands down. and it has nothing to do with girls or sex or anything else but self achievement
>>
JUST worthy

>fully distanced between friends
>didn't have a conversation with a grill that lasted more than two sentences
>lung collapse
>had to give up weed and stopped drinking (more positive than negative t b h)
>anger problems getting worse (I snap about 4-5 times a month)
>might be bisexual. not sure though, I might just be lonely
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.