[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>acquire girlfriend >fall in love >goin strong for 3yrs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: chesstrivia3.jpg (27 KB, 213x320) Image search: [Google]
chesstrivia3.jpg
27 KB, 213x320
>acquire girlfriend
>fall in love
>goin strong for 3yrs
>she starts texting coworker
>get mad at her and tell her to stop
>eventually she leaves me
>heartbroken
>she says "sorry , I still love you,but i might have feelings for coworker"
>feel worse
>get angry at her
>the argument somehow makes me the bad guy
>leave the relationship feeling guilty and like I didn't do the best to save it
>FASTFORWARD a month and doing OK
>get call from ex
>she is crying and says she wants to talk
>like an idiot go talk to her
>hear sob story for 2 hours that she is depressed, and she has been thinking of me, and the new guy doesn't treat her good
>gets me feeling bad again
>text her 3 days later seeing if she wants to grab lunch
>she says no and says she is still seeing so and so and it would not be appropriate
>wtf, but watever say ok and leave her alone
>FAST FORWARD 2 months later (couple days ago)
>we have been texting friendly for couple of days
>at this point I'm ok being friends (or I think) or maybe friends with benefits
>we agree to get lunch
>get there and it's weird
>she is acting unfriendly ,bitchy and acts like she doesn't even want to be there
>rage mode kicks in and I get pissed off
>Start talking about how good my life has been going with new job opportunities and have been going to the gym everyday
>ask her how she is doing (i know she just got fired)
>smirk as she tells me again
>she tells me that she has been using online sites for dating
>say "damn that's pretty pathetic" and "so what happened to the guy you cheated me on with?"
>she says they are just FWB
>I say "So you mean he just wants to use you and not date you"
> I go on and say "You look bad , anonette. It seems that you have been doing way worse ever since you left me."
>see tears in her eyes
>I say "you are just a foolish girl"
>she leaves crying
>feel really guilty
>get txt from her saying she doesn't have feelings for me and that we shouldn't talk ever again
>going into xmas feeling like a bad person
>>
You did well OP. No need to be sad.
>>
>>25231851
You're quite a cuck desu, familia.

You shouldn't even put off with her shit. You having nothing to feel bad about (apart from the fact of giving any fucks).
>>
>>25231851
some people are just bad people and you happen to be one of them. embrace it
>>
>>25231851
She would have cucked you so fucking hard. What you did was right. Nothing you did was wrong. Don't talk to her ever again and cut yourself from her. She's obviously a cheater and was going to trick you into taking back her used goods
>>
File: elliotrodgerbmw.jpg (88 KB, 398x320) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodgerbmw.jpg
88 KB, 398x320
>>25231851

This bitch staring at a board with no moves like she's thinking about a position.

fucking normies i swear
>>
>>25231851
>ever seeing or hearing from ex again

There is your first mistake, especially if she left you for someone else.
>>
>>25231851

2/3rds of your post you were a beta cuck and at end you finally redeemed yourself. Good job anon
>>
>>25231851
You're a dumb fuck for:
1. Not breaking the relationship right after you heard her say that she had feelings for someone other than you
2.Even wanting to see someone who has no respect for you as a lover or a person
3. Then comforting someone who doesn't care about you, only wants to be consoled
4. Letting your emotions get the best of you to seem high and mighty and then feel guilty about it
>>
>>25231851
I hope you get back together anon.

You clearly didn't learn your lesson.
>>
>>25231851
OP just feel good you got the last word in and you had a chance to rub it in her face.

I never had the chance to tell my ex all I thought of her and it fills me with rage every single time I think about it.

Dated for 5 years
Left me for some skinny manlet she met at her university graduation.

I never got to tell her a big fuck you
>>
This is the only reason not to cut bitches like this out of your life completely. you should get back together with her just to manipulate her into socially destructive behaviors, make her emotionally dependent on you and then crush her. Let her know what it means to make an enemy of you.
>>
>>25231983
First move is the most crucial.

You should spend at least 10 minutes deciding your first move.
>>
File: 1327302851352.jpg (89 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1327302851352.jpg
89 KB, 407x405
You did the right thing, in a years time she will be knocked up by a dead beat.

You dodged a bullet.

Also good on you for telling the fucking truth even if a bunch of betas and sluts in this thread are gonna try to defend the bitch.
>>
>>25231851
>>say "damn that's pretty pathetic" and "so what happened to the guy you cheated me on with?"
>>she says they are just FWB
>>I say "So you mean he just wants to use you and not date you"
OP is straight savage.

Good on you m8.
>>
no need to feel bad op that bitch deserved it.
>>
>>25231851
nigga what is this the 15th century?
bitch got BTFO tho, gud shit lad
>>
>>25231851
Some people are the bad guys. Don't feel bad about it if everyone was the good guy the world would be shit. Your just the other side of the coin senpai
>>
cool blog post man
>>
>>25231851
You set the bitch straight anon, good for you. Was probably just a roastie anyways.
>>
>>25231954
>>25232062
>>25232189

Hows it going white knights? I think you got off at the wrong exit, the turn for reddit was a few exits back.
>>
>>25232187
I think that was a good thing to say. It was honest without being too below the belt, or mean for mean-ness sake.
I'll bet she texts I'm before new years.
>>
>>25231851
>>feel really guilty
what for? for not being a weak fuccboi?
>>
>>25232201
It's was a long greentext, if you didn't expect a blog post after you saw the green text and the read more button, you should probably go back to Twitter. Fucking faggot.
>>
File: H0267-L22033202.jpg (71 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
H0267-L22033202.jpg
71 KB, 600x432
>"you are just a foolish girl"

oh fug muh sides.
>>
Shit senpai, you wuz spitting fire

I'd buy you a pint if we're ever in the same pub. Don't feel bad, she made her bed, so now she can get fucked in it. Go for fwb if you want but under no circumstances take her back. Once a cheater always a cheater. That can be confusing though. Once a woman always a cheater is the general rule of the sexual marketplace. Fuck that bitch, she's one of billions. Your value increases with age and she is steadily plummeting towards the wall. She'll still get her betabux. Just don't that guy be you.
>>
>>25231851
>>text her 3 days later seeing if she wants to grab lunch
this was the mistake
>>
You did fine, other than not cutting it off sooner. Fuck that cunt.
>>
>>25231851
Are you shitting me?
You did great OP

Respect.
>>
>>25232235
The second guy you quoted was saying that he hopes he gets back with the girl so she cucks him again. He wasn't whiteknighting.
>>
>>25232125

But there's no moves. You should have your opener picked before you even start. What can you expect from a woman though? I bet even chess has divisions based on sex.
>>
>>25231851
damaged fucking goods the second they start talking to another guy, OP. take out the trash and move on to a girl that actually wants you. stop wasting your time. girls just want the attention and will text you randomly like three months later of no talking. they're fucking weird. just don't reply.
>>
>>25232364
My mistake then, I rescind my chastisement of >>25232062
>>
File: 1442943116795.png (163 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1442943116795.png
163 KB, 780x818
>>25231851
accept who you are, don't feel bad because all the times she was fucking her co-worker she probably didn't feel bad for you. embrace the new change you are facing.
>>
>>25231851

Yeah that's kind of a dickhead thing to do, OP.

>>25231996
This guy nailed it. You were better off with no contact at all. If you're as successful as you say you are, then you already got your revenge. No need to tell her all about it, that makes you look really insecure.

That being said, this girl still sounds like a bitch. Sorry it went down that way.
>>
You da man OP

Dont screw this up and respond to her inevitable text, or I'll fucking kick your ass
>>
You did good op. You have to set these bitches straight. She will have a unfufilled marriage in the future with some beta cuck.
>>
talk to her again when she baits you with a text again OP and i'll fly over to wherever you live, kick down your door and hook you right in the gabber
>>
I'm not going to pat your back OP. 2bh you fucked up like a newbie cuck. After that initial breakup you need to learn how to block these hoes for good. Don't even acknowledge that they exist if they try to hit you up again.

You didn't do this. You could have been fucking new chicks by now, but instead you were still being butthurt about this old one.
>>
>>25232482
>>25232411
OK, I promise family
>>
>>25231851
>>like an idiot go talk to her
>>hear sob story for 2 hours that she is depressed, and she has been thinking of me, and the new guy doesn't treat her good
>>gets me feeling bad again
>>text her 3 days later seeing if she wants to grab lunch
Fuck her you taught her a lesson dont pretend she wasnt just trying to make you feel bad.
>>
> I go on and say "You look bad , anonette. It seems that you have been doing way worse ever since you left me."
Well, why the hell would you say that, Captain Autismo? Your attempt at being edgefaggotry (or thats what i thought it was meant to be) put you in the position that you deserve to be in.
>>
>>25232625
shut up faggot. I've done the same thing with girls. if you make them cry, you won. they think you're alpha if you don't take their shit. girls are wired differently. they'll just keep tossing shit-tests at you until you fucking put them in their place.
>>
>>25232401

Fuck off, roastie retard

Telling her about his success doesn't sound insecure. It sounds boastful. She fucked up and shat the rug, op is just rubbing it in her face. What did she expect from lunch with someone she cheated on?
>>
>>25231851

you did good
>>
>>25232625

What position would that be? Better off and not dating a cheating whore? I'm pretty sure that's what op wanted in the first place.
>>
Nice.

Honest question: if my gf ever said to me "I have feelings for dickface" would an immediate thunder punch in the eye be taking it too far?
>>
>>25232668
No that's not actually how it works. If he's doing so well, why the fuck would he even want to talk to her let alone get lunch with her?
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 293x172
>>25231851
How the fuck can you feel at all bad for her? She made every bit of her bed and toyed with you like you should give a fuck about the problems she created (for both of you) by herself. Should have cut off all contact as soon as she finished typing that she has feelings for someone else.

Instead, you validated her, not once, but 3 times. You have every right to tell her off and ZERO reason to feel guilty for things that she did. Block her number, or feel the sting again when she texts you with her self-imposed problems.
>>
>>25232401
>insecure
this meme again

OP has EVERY reason to be insecure, yet he isn't, he is facing his ex, he offered to be "just friends", which for a woman is nothing but for a man is like visiting the physical manifestation of his inadequacy, the woman who rejected you and basically said "no, your genes are not getting passed to the next generation, tee hee", everything in our evolution tells us to not expose ourselves to this sort of thing, yet OP did it, the absolute MADMAN.

If you have to call someone insecure, call me insecure, I am a 30 year kissless handholdless virgin who is still salty over being bullied in high school. I know first hand what insecure is and OP isn't it. OP actually put himself out there, exposed himself to whores (like yourself?) and was treated like a doormat, yet despite this he looks down on it, kind of like pepe with that smug look, he knows it is bullshit, he almost expected it, he started going to the gym and shit which a cynic like myself thinks is kind of empty and pointless, but whatever. He did it anyway because he knows his view of the world is right and he knows negative emotions are petty and pointless. Even though the world around him is out of his control, he remains in control of himself.

You are just plain wrong, an insecure person would not be behaving like OP, they would be moping and avoiding it. Your only self worth comes from getting creamed by Chad "tee hee I have a fish stank cunt, managed to get a 10/10 guy to pump and dump me and that makes me valuable", congratulations, but it won't last forever, fuck off whore.
>>
>>25232806
I wouldn't do it because she would most likely call the police and get you fucked over the rest of your life.
>>
>>25232822

That's exactly how it works. Maybe I'm a petty person but I like making people I don't even know feel bad because I'm taller/smarter/richer. She wronged him, fuck that bitch and hand me the salt shaker. Living well is only the start of the best revenge. You have to tease her with it using hot/cold game after.

The only reason I went to my high school reunion was to show off my boxster and then humble brag/complain about my bonus to the poor assholes doing middle management, truck driving, and blue collar shit. Every bitch there in retail, human resources, and daycare were obviously disappointed for marrying not me.
>>
>>25233310
no wonder you're alone
>>
>>25231851
You should have permanently cut contact as soon as she started texting the other guy. You fucked up, but at least you got your revenge in the end.
>>
>>25233310
A boxster isn't really anything to brag about, should have gotten a Cayman or 911 instead
>>
Man, you know you can't pursue any serious shit with a girl that will dump you any time something better comes along.

Just use her emotions to get laid when you want and leave it at that. Don't be a cuck.
>>
>>25233015
Godbless you and Merry Christmas anon
>>
Lol wait 2 more month
>>
>>25231851
You should have called her a whore, told her to kill herself, and pound liquor staying angry. Being angry feels good, being drunk angry feels even better.
>>
>>25231851
hold the fuck on you faggot nigger

there's another greentext right now involving a slightly different story but with some of the same few sentences
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.