[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /cyber sex/? >Be me >On Omegle, jerking off >Been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (95 KB, 772x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
95 KB, 772x1000
Who here /cyber sex/?

>Be me
>On Omegle, jerking off
>Been edging to cocks for the past half hour or so
>Hit "next" and see this pretty little blonde girl, absolutely perfect
>"Daddy?"
>I cease the opportunity and play along, plus I'm into DD/lg so this is heaven for me
>I ask her if she wants to help me out
>She pulls up her bra to reveal her tiny but firm tits with perfect little pink nipples
>I keep playing along, compliment her and ask if she wants to show daddy more
>She says she's going to play for daddy while he jerks off to his little girl
>She reaches down to pull down her leggings
>I fucking nut due to edging to dicks for the past half hour
>X the browser window off
>Kill me

And yes, she was real.
>>
>tfw terrible role player
I'm pretty sure I'd get laughed at if I tried to cyber anyone. I'm an awkward fuck
>>
>>25231837
Me too, anon. But DD/lg RP is pretty easy, it's all really generic taking control and letting them know you want to use them for your desires, plus a little of telling them how cute they are and how naughty they're being.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.