[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/R9K/ ARTISTS HELP MAKE A GAME Hey guys I am making a game and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
/R9K/ ARTISTS HELP MAKE A GAME
Hey guys I am making a game and I need artists to draw textures, sprites, GUI and misc items.

You can contact me on Skype @ gameassetsskype

The game is a classic RPG made in Unity

The idea is to make an RPG that isn't agonizing to play. I am doing so by
>Abolishing text scrolling. Text appears on the screen immediately
>Abolishing grinding. My main goal is to give the combat somewhat of a skill. Many ideas on how, will tell you more after you contact me
>Making a living and polished world. It infuriates me when I become the Dragon Slayer King God Chosen Warrior of the Dark Brotherhood and the NPCs don't give a shit
>Make the dialogue engaging. Will simply do my best, probably will try to get a writer.

I will happily tell you more about the game over on Skype. Please show something you draw when posting in this thread or in Skype if you're interested.
Thanks a lot, Billy Johnson.

>Pic related is one of the NPCs, and that is supposed to be the general art style of the game.
>>
Dude no offense this looks like shit

Sounds like shit too
>>
>>25231752
Well thanks for the bump anyway
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.