[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else disappointed every year when they go on 4chan during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1446233710927.jpg (71 KB, 691x388) Image search: [Google]
1446233710927.jpg
71 KB, 691x388
Anyone else disappointed every year when they go on 4chan during Christmas eve?

I always expect it to be some kind of magical experience, or some sweet, heartwarming kind of thing, but it's really just like any other night on 4chan, just with the occasional "merry Christmas!" post.
>>
>>25231712
I can't believe how often I'm surprised by people expecting something different of this website. This is 4CHAN, the website pretty much exclusively populated by depressed lonely misanthropic 16-30 y/o white men. If you want happiness, fluff, and bunnies go to /r/upliftingnews, /r/aww, or tumblr.
>>
>>25231757
Did you even read my post?

I don't expect anything different as far as chan culture goes, I just expect my Christmas-y things going on, that's all.

Anon is pretty much my only friend, I guess I'd just like to have a special night with him

fuck, that sounded gay
>>
>>25231802
>magical experience, or some sweet, heartwarming kind of thing

>I don't expect anything different as far as chan culture goes

What?
>>
>>25231816
>Implying 4chan is srs internet business and Anon is a completely, morally corrupt sociopath uber hax0r who has no feelings
edgy.
>>
>>25231869
Lol I definitely don't give anon that much credit.

>depressed lonely misanthropic 16-30 y/o white men

is what I think about anon, just guys who hate themselves and the world, like myself, who will take it out on anyone.

Tbh though I do get ya man. A lot of people here would do well with human connection, but they'd have to be willing, and i don't think they would be.
>>
you came here for happiness and wound up empty handed. the basis of this site is for self lothing individuals who refuse to do anything for themselves or anyone else. the sooner you act against the happier you'll be. until then, saddy holidays!
>>
I expected a lot of comfy threads..
>>
Merry Christmas anon. Remember than whoever you are and wherever you find yourself right now, I love you.
>>
File: 186375.jpg (178 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
186375.jpg
178 KB, 625x417
I feel the same way.

>Anon is pretty much my only friend
I still feel the same way.

Here you go, this one of the few Christmas images I can find in my files.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.