[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's just calories in, calories out bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>it's just calories in, calories out bro
>>
The problem is that Fatass fucks like you consume the worst type of calories (simple sugars) and the amount you consume at a given frame time forces your body to convert it to fat.. Stay a fatty mcfat, fatty
>>
>>25231598
>conservation of energy doesn't apply to me guys! It's genetic!
>>
>>25231652
Doesn't work like that buddyy
>>
>>25231790
I see where he's coming from. Simple sugars are high in calories and are digested very rapidly, so they won't leave you feeling full for long. Since you'll be hungry again before you normally would, and many refined sugars are addictive, you're driven to consume more of them than you should. This results in high caloric intake and likely poor nutrition.
>>
>Count calories and eat a balanced diet for a few months
>Lose a lot of weight and feel good about myself
>Just generally feel better
>Didn't even do any major exercise
NO EXCUSE
O

E
X
C
U
S
E
>>
>>25231598
It literally is. There are no excuses aside from you wanting to be fat
>>
>>25231598
It is, stick with a diet and exercise consistently and you will lose weight, but you won't because you have no self control.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 637x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 637x478
>>25231598
Stop eating like a pig you fat fuck, it's literally that simple. Eat 1000 calories less that you would normally eat every day.
>>
File: tfw_fat.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw_fat.gif
15 KB, 633x758
Just do what you want and be proud of your weight. Take solace in the fact that you are worth 2 normies. Like literally you could fit 2 people inside you you fat fuck.
>>
>>25231598
This isn't like acne where hormones can play a part, you're just a fat shit who refuses to eat less OP.
>>
Well yeah, it's not fuckin rocket appliances.
>>
>>25233438
Fuck off Randy. You're not allowed in this park anymore.
>>
That's literally all it is, tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x533
>my genetics make it so I dynamically create energy
>>
Keep making excuses fat fucks
>>
I lift 3x a week and run marathons. Yes, it is calories in versus calories out, you fat fuck.

An inactive adult male burns 2,000 calories a day. A pound of fat contains 3,500 calories. So if you make a deficit of 3,500 calories, you will lose a pound. This takes time.

Exercise helps, too, but it probably burns less than you think. When I run for an entire hour at a FAST pace, I'm only burning 700-800 calories. If you jog for only half an hour, you're probably not burning much more than 300.

Check out /fit/, man. Fatties are welcome there.
>>
>HE DOESN'T COUNT HIS CALORIES!!

laughingwhores.jpg
>>
>>25231652
Yeah that's not how it works. There are numerous studies on this on pub med if you feel like not being a piece of shit for one fucking day and actually read something. Fat people just eat too much. Full stop. When they're asked to estimate how much they ate they grossly underestimate.

If you eat excess calories of protein, it gets made into fat. If you eat excess calories of fat it gets made into fat. If you eat excess calories of carbs, it gets made into fat. Your body just stores calories as fat... I don't know how everyone here is so retarded when this is so simple.
>>
>>25233741
This man is correct.

Seriously, OP, go to /fit/ sometime.
>>
>lose 100+lbs over the course of about a year

it really just is calories in, calories out. just hold yourself accountable for every substance that enters that human vacuum that you call a mouth
>>
>>25231598
I've found that I've been losing a lot of weight after I started to eat only one meal a day. I supplement that with drinking at least 18 beers a day. It forces your body to start burning pure fat. You'll be fit in no time
>>
Give me one reason why you can't simply eat a little less every day you fat fucks
>>
>>25233741
Your body can't convert everything to fat you retard.
If you were to eat an excess of fibre you'd just be shitting a lot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.