[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Oh my anon! You *say* that you're not gay and not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tranny.jpg (33 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
33 KB, 500x482
"Oh my anon! You *say* that you're not gay and not into trannies, but that surely that hard cock means you want to deposit semen in something nearby? It couldn't possibly be me could it? Could it?"

How do you respond?
>>
Well I don't have a hard cock because I'm not gay, so I leave.
>>
>>25231560
>grab can of aerosol
>spray it in their face for a solid 7 seconds
>turn and leave
>>
File: YES!.gif (448 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
YES!.gif
448 KB, 500x281
>>25231560
>grab neck
>and push it down on the table
>and empty my warm seed in it
>>
i move her and pull up the toilet seat and jack off into the toilet
>>
>*lifts cucumber out of trousers*
haha, tricked u, u dumb faggot
>*shows off flacid cock*
u like tht, my man?
>>
>>25231667

Won't work on trannies, they have the Hypersexual perk, they'll fuck or suck anything that can ejaculate.
>>
>>25231560

Realistically speaking, my cock would not be hard because I'm in reality not gay.

Not that I would hate "her" or anything, but I'd tell the truth and decline
>>
I've seen a lot of shoops in my day, this is clearly one of them. That being said id fuck the shit out of pic related, penis or not. I'm not gay, just really desperate.
>>
>>25231560
But what if I'm actually bisexual? Why do I have to lie to myself and everyone else?
>>
>>25231560
carpeted bathrooms make me limp, maybe later

also why are you shooped
>>
I'm not really into dudes or trannies, but I'd use them as a tool to help me cum.

It's not like I'd say I'm sexually attracted to my hand or my fleshlight.

A fabric covered toilet seems very unhygienic.
>>
i have the innate ability to get up to anything that is pure of heart
>>
>>25231560
Grind my throbbing erection into hers.

Too bad no actual MtF looks remotely like that.
>>
You're looking at your own cock faggot. You are the gay one. And you're apparently narcissistic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.