[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls put their body on display at every given opportunity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 5.jpg (147 KB, 1200x1375) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
147 KB, 1200x1375
Why do girls put their body on display at every given opportunity and guys don't?
>>
because girls are unattainable to many guys and will fawn over even average girls

if a guy isn't a 10/10 girls would give him no attention so it's not worth trying
>>
>>25231403
Are you implying fit men do not try to show off their abs/muscles?

The reason is that most female bodies are attractive to a certain group of men and therefore can be showed off. In men, only a fit body is deemed attractive enough to show off. This means less men show off their body.

All attractive people try to show off their attractive features.
>>
>>25231403
>guys don't
lol
>>
If a moderately attractive girl wants to get laid, she can put on something sexy and guys will literally come right up and offer.

If a ripped, good-looking guy wants to get laid, he can put on whatever he wants, and he still has to approach women and then have the game to talk them into sleeping with him, and even the best guys will only get a positive answer one time on 5 or 10, and he'll probably repel more women by going around without a shirt than he'll attract.

That same guy will probably have noticeably better results in a suit, because suit = money/status and that's as attractive to women as tits and skin are to men.
>>
>>25231480
Because men have lower standards. You just have to be not a fat beast to be "cute" to someone. Just not eating like a pig will give you an attractive body 95% of the time as a female.

As a male it just makes you into a skinny twink, you have to actually work out to attain a good body.
>>
I don't have to worry about approaching girls because I just fuck my mom.

CHECKMATE CHAD
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.