[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have two weed dealers >both are spotty and sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 911-september-11th-attacks.jpg (207 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
911-september-11th-attacks.jpg
207 KB, 1200x896
>tfw have two weed dealers
>both are spotty and sometimes don't respond, then randomly tell me they're good
>can't look them in the eyes cuz I can't look anyone in the eyes
>not sure if they hate me when they aren't responding or are just busy
>don't want to nag
>met them both in high school three years ago, seems like since then as I've stayed in my room it's gotten harder and harder to cop
>think one of them might be trying to fuck me rn (Were both dudes)
>torn between fear of being misunderstood and fear of displeasing him and not getting the weed
Anyone else know this feel? I can't even drug addict. This is lower than rock bottom.
>>
>tfw my sister is my weed dealer
>>
>>25231220
You're smoking her pussy.
>>
tfw your weed dealer moved and u cant find a new one
>>
>>25231186
>not sure if they hate me when they aren't responding or are just busy

They're 20 year old weed dealers. Of course they're about as reliable as a Haitian bus schedule.

I bought off this one guy for nearly 10 years and even though he was pretty reliable, 9/10 times he would send me a text saying "I'll give you a call tomorrow" and then not call ever until I called him back and he was like "oh bro sorry dude man bro I totally fell asleep".

But when he DID remember, he would drive out to my front door.

I can't wait for prime minister Bieber to legalize it
>>
Why are dealers so shitty with time? Don't they want money?
>>
>tfw not sure if want or dont want there to be something more to life than drugs
>>
>Visit africa
>Weed is bushweed but costs like 10 cents for a gram
>Go back home
>"LE I WANT 50 BUCKS FOR 5 GRAMS (that is actually 3.5 or something)
>"le duuude this is black afghan hash yoooooo"
>(actually shitty hash mixed with tyres or licorice and gives you a headache"
>Decide to occasionally grow myself
>Stash my 50 grams outside, go on a bikeride (get excercise) pick up a gram once a week, no more than I can smoke or flush (due to paranoia)

Im never gonna let a filthy disgusting faggy dealer get a single cent from me, fuck you niggers i smoke my own product
>>
>>25231792
Howd you select your grow spot?

ALso
>tfw OP
>tfw guts telling me I won't be getting high tonight
>>
>>25231792
>10 cents a gram
sounds like heaven (though all the Africa shit and being around so many dindus must not be fun)
>>
>>25231850
Did you miss the paranoid part? I dont want to say.

But im gonna do it anyway, i picked a spot 30 yards from a villa-community, with kids and dogs. (who barked when i was around)

Tons of ticks.

Weed was harvested, some got budrot.

I visited the place a month later, all trees and covering bushes was cut off. Was a real "phew" moment.

Other than that, be a soldier, walk one hour into the forest, dont follow a path, go through the thickest grass, get the countless ticks, chop down a tree, and dig a hole and plant.
>>
>>25231612
too busy doing drug dealer things. playing call of duty and texting underage girls
>>
Tfw I think he's coming through... assuming he's not trying to fuck me.. he's about to sell me 2 gs for 30$. Probably of really shitty weed too, last time I bought 3 gs and he gave me 1 good g and 2 gs of stuff which I questioned whether it was even weed. I spent like two days lying in bed wasting it away trying to figure out if I was high.

I live in the suburbs of Washington DC, ie one of the wealthiest places in the world. But I'm so socially retarded that this is what I can get.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.