[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Racial Hierarchy >White >Hispanic >Asian >Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
ITT: Racial Hierarchy

>White
>Hispanic
>Asian
>Black
>Indian
>Aboriginal
>>
>>25230708
From top to bottom: Whites, East Asians, Blacks, South Asians, Arabs, and Mestizos.
>>
>>25230855
>Mestizos
Why are they at the bottom?
>>
>>25230708
White/North East Asian
South East Asian
North Indian
Middle Eastern
Pacific Asian
South Indian
Native American
North African
East African Negro
West African Negro
Aboriginal
Congo Pgymy
San Bushmen
Sentinelese Negro
Tasmanian Pgymy
>>
>>25230908
east asian need to be lower

the men are beta

also poo in the loos no matter how white have to be lower
>>
The middle easterners created the second oldest civilisations in the world

The oldest civilisation in the world was the indus valley civilisation, which came about long before the indo-aryan migration into the indus valley. Which means the race that occupied that empire at the time was the australoid people.

So here is the real heirarchy

>abbos
>mid easterners
>mediterraneans
>germanics
>asians
>amerindians
>blacks
>>
Mutt hierarchy
>Mestizos
>black/asian hybrids
>asian/white hybrids
>black/white hybrids
>dirty mongrels who are like 3 or 4 races mixed
>>
>>25230931
East Asians have the highest IQs based on bell curve so no.

North Indians are not the same as South Indians either.
>>
>>25230932
Current Middle Easterners are idiots compared to white people though so no.
>>
>>25230976
I know but North Indians are still poo in the loos
I know they have the highest IQ at 105 but they are still beta manlets.
>>
>>25231001
Your confusing civilized for beta, also height is arbitrary its the intelligence that matters. North Indians dont poo in loo those are the south indians, all the shit colored indians are south indian racial group.
>>
>>25231041
their culture breeds beta males you know that right?
western culture is civilized but we have alphas
>>
>>25231001
1-3 inches shorter than whites on average isn't "manlet" that's literally 2-6% in length.

And the IQ difference is much greater. It's about 10 now, with 15+ being the difference for some Asian enclaves.

So the ranking is obviously this:

Most civilized Chinese (Zhejiang, Shanghai, average IQ 113-119)
Judaya (110-115)
Periphery Asians: Koreans, Japanese, Coastal Chinese (108-112)
Northern Europeans (100-105)
Anglos and upper caste loos (98-102)
Spics, Amerindians and Southeast Asians
other poos
Africans
Pygmies
>>
>>25231321
What / Who / Where is Judaya?
>>
>>25230708
>Jew
>>>
>>>
>Asian
>White
>Indian
>Hispanic
>Black
>Abo
>>
File: Nazi Japan.jpg (247 KB, 1272x700) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Japan.jpg
247 KB, 1272x700
>>25231353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M
>>
>>25230708
This sounds right, but I'd add Arabs under Hispanics
>>
>>25230976
Actually Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQs by far, much higher than east Asians.

Whites also have the widest bell curve, so they end up getting a lot more ridiculously intelligent people than all Asians, but also more really stupid people.
>>
Europeans > East Asians > West Asians = North Africans > Central Asians > South Asians > Southeast Asians > African Horners > American Natives > West Africans > Pacific Asians > Siberian Asians > Bantus > Khoi = Pygmies = Aboriginals
>>
File: 39b9a56.jpg (95 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
39b9a56.jpg
95 KB, 480x270
>>25231417
lmao this dude looks autistic as fuck i'm not even going to watch the whole video

>the jews fear the samurai

literally autistic weeaboo /pol/ack
>>
>>25230873
Because they're short, brown, and ugly. They always seem to go out of there way to start fights and shit; Blacks will leave you alone if you leave them alone.
>>
File: China 2005.png (183 KB, 647x829) Image search: [Google]
China 2005.png
183 KB, 647x829
>>25231524
Wrong and wrong. As you can see from this Chinese census, certain Chinese regions have a higher average IQ than the Jews (average 113) and also Chinese on average have a greater SD than the white 15.

If you look at the SAT data, Asians not only have a higher average, but a higher SD, meaning a wider curve and more geniuses. Which is why despite being only 4% of the US population, Asians are 46% of Cal Tech.

https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/digitalServices/pdf/sat/sat-percentile-ranks-gender-ethnicity-2015.pdf

CR M R
Asians: 126 127 129
Whites: 103 104 104
>>
>>25231573
i'm pretty sure they have the highest testosterone that is why
>>
File: t-results.jpg (128 KB, 406x425) Image search: [Google]
t-results.jpg
128 KB, 406x425
>>25231639
Mexicans have the lowest average test in the world due to high obesity rates.
>>
>>25231573

>Blacks will leave you alone if you leave them alone.

Is it me or has there lately been a noticeable, concentrated effort by Blacks to use Mestizos to distract people from their shitty behavior? This post may just be by someone who has never lived around Blacks but I'm suspicious that it may be by a Black trying to point at Mestizos and say "We not be dat bad yall!!! It be dem beaners mane!!!"
>>
>>25231602
>believing chinese stats out of hand
>>
to all the non-whites. would you ever want to be white? if so why or why not?
>>
File: PISA.png (431 KB, 2044x1792) Image search: [Google]
PISA.png
431 KB, 2044x1792
>>25231740
It was meant for internal use (not translated) so there is no reason the Chinese should lie to themselves. It just matches Iodine levels with average IQ

If you run regressions on the PISA data (OECD is centered in Paris), you'll see that the scores match up.
>>
>>25231811
depends
if i get to choose how i look and where i live, yes
if it is random, no.

black
>>
>>25231811
as shitty as it is to have brown skin, I would like to keep it that way. If i was white it is easier to become a target for terrorists/thugs/autism/con artists. Also the friends they make are terrible people and will sell them out any chance they get. It is easier for them to rent an apartment and walk into a store without making everyone else uncomfortable, I'll give them that.
>>
>>25230708
>r9k all put Asians on top
>what a surprise
how are you doing Elliot Rodgers? why pick up the good side of Asians then hate yourself you WMAF monster creature?
>>
>>25231524
Ashkenazim are genetic shit if they needed eugenics to get an average IQ of 115 where as Koreans have an average IQ of 107 normally and nips are 105 meaning if they did eugenics it would be far higher than jews since the Israeli IQ is 95 on average.
>>
File: 1410280165186.jpg (176 KB, 993x621) Image search: [Google]
1410280165186.jpg
176 KB, 993x621
>>25230708
Asian men should be at the top because they are more alpha than white men right now and don't care about what the rest of the world thinks. I mean real Asians. They're not cucked like Asians in the west are.

>be president of china
>meet the kike overlord of Facebook with his fat chink wife and mongrel unborn baby
>be asked by him to name their child
>says straight out no and refuses to be a cuck

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/chinese-president-xi-jinping-says-no-to-choosing-name-for-mark-zuckerbergs
>>
real racial hierachy

>literally every single person on the planet that isn't indian
>animals
>insects
>unicellular organisms
>indians regardless of whether they're from the north or south
>>
>>25230708
>White = Asian = Hispanic = Black = Indian = Native = Other
>>
>>25230708
you forgot
>arabs
>jews
>inuits
>native americans
and asians are very diverse, phillipinos are half hispanic, east asians look pale and south asians are indians and pakis

shit list OP
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.