[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, it's your fault you're lonely >You need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: skeleton1.jpg (74 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
skeleton1.jpg
74 KB, 600x550
>Anon, it's your fault you're lonely
>You need to work on yourself if you want to get a girl bruh
>Anon, why haven't you found yourself a gf yet, you're a handsome lad
>Anon you just need to bee yourself
>Stop being so shy, just be confident
>just
>be
>confident
JUST
You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way?
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does
FUCK YOUR CONTRADICTORY BULLSHIT
WHY WON'T NORMIES JUST LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
> just be yourself
> you gotta fake it til you make it, bro
>>
File: 1448503953088.png (310 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1448503953088.png
310 KB, 500x417
that's a cool picture man
>>
>>25230703
The thing that's always bugged me about normies finding out that you're a virgin is how they keep indirectly suggesting that it's somehow your fault that you can't get laid, thus the
>You need to work on yourself
meme comes into fruition.

I mean just look at /fit/, a great example of a board of ambitious men who strive to take care of their bodies with immense discipline, and most of them are still lonely virgins.

I also hate the notion of how much sex you have had as being some kind of indicator of how good of a person you are, as normies seem to conflate the two frequently. If you're a virgin, then somehow that translates to you being more clingy, needy, and desperate, and it also means that your performance in the bedroom is going to be shit because obviously having sex is a very difficult task that requires so much skill and experience and someone that hasn't done it before will have NO CLUE what they're doing. (locate vagoo, insert penor)

non-virgin guys are viewed as more stable and mentally sound by women because they just cannot imagine how any normal man could not have had sex as they think that it's just as easy for men to have sex as it is with women.

It's disgusting.
>>
File: 1447969821313s.jpg (5 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1447969821313s.jpg
5 KB, 250x140
>>25230703
throws in how soon is now lyrics casually

nobody acknowledges it
>>
>>25230903
spot the virgin
>>
>>25230703
I wouldn't say that is completely my fault nor do I reject the event unto others to try to be pitiful though sometime some situation cannot just be avoided.

If you really like the relation thing go for it. But usually to someone unprepared it is just trouble to deal with if someone cannot already deal with himself being already depressed. Having a gf though is not necessary good, as long you enjoy yourself and what you do, you'll find a way to be happy.

inb4 a contradicting post.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.