[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who hate their family here? >be me >sitting alone in toilet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 265x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 265x260
Who hate their family here?

>be me
>sitting alone in toilet with beer trying to get drunk enough to tolerate my annoying relatives.
>fuck I hate xmas
>>
My family makes me want to kill myself so I stopped attending holiday gatherings.
>>
>>25230580
Elliot Rodger is that you?
>>
thx to god my family is pretty small, i live with my mom and only my niece and her mom live in the same city

no normie family gatherings for me. pure bliss, every xmas alone
>>
Fucking Idiot. Why didn't you switch to hard booze an hour ago.
>>
>>25231064
I drank it all last night. I only just woke up and they are all here.
>>
>>25230580
>>25230693
I want to high school with that guy, he's actually really nice.
>>
>>25230676

Same here. Going on 3rd year. Luckily I live in another state now so it's a good excuse.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x617
My family is over and I haven't left my room yet hoping I can sleep through it
>>
Someone in my family speaks with a fake accent. It doesn't even make sense its rage inducing.
>>
2/3 of my immediate family I can only stand to be around for an evening, any longer and my anxiety and rage skyrocket and I'm constantly thinking about just ragequitting and never answering their calls again. It's not even that they're doing bad things to me--they just trigger the fuck out of me with their personalities and if they weren't my family I'd have already cut off all contact years ago. As it is I just have face-to-face contact like 2-4 times per year.
>>
File: Need a drink.jpg (72 KB, 525x295) Image search: [Google]
Need a drink.jpg
72 KB, 525x295
My family is the slime of the gene pool. They're all fat,stupid,pretentious and tall. They all love to make drama out of stupid things and gossip and talk shit behind each others backs Spending a holiday evening with these pigs is like watching young&the restless. They all think they're learned and full of wisdom and will be the first ones to try to give you pro tips if you fuck up and they hear about it. Sister is a stereotypical tumblrette feminist. Never had a father. Mother got tubes tied so she wont be able to shit out any more failures,wants to have more kids because as much as she denies it,we're failures,so instead she gets dogs and cats and treats them like retarded children and babies them,physically exhausts herself taking care of them and her current useless fat dumbshit boyfriend. I always get angry wondering why I was born and share the same blood as these fucking trash,but I'm no better.
>>
File: 1386523119067.gif (1 MB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
1386523119067.gif
1 MB, 200x147
Just gotta make it through tomorrow.
>>
>family having xmas party
>be my in room on the pc playing a game
>3 people barge into my room with a camcorder
>its filming
>and this is anon, in his room, playing a game
>start eyeing the fuck out of all the shit in my room
>>
>tfw mom loves me and tries to understand me
>tfw dad distant but loves me and tries, just awkward
>tfw little brothers are rebellious and crappy but never mean to me, just chill
>tfw aunt with heart of gold who loves me and helped me get a job
>tfw love my family
>>
>tfw everyone in my family looks normal or attractive
>all have direction and lives friends etc.
>im the genetic fuck up
>cant dress myself properly, have one friend who always says shit like i dont friend people that do x, unmotivated, and awkward

just fucking purge me i know their animal instinct wants to
>>
>be me sitting at the dinner table with family
>pretty much everyone ignores me except to tell me to go clean or cook
>I decide to leave to go chill on the couch
>a whole later my mom comes over and tells me to come sit back down and that I should enjoy spending time with them

I have a feeling Christmas is going to be a lot like thanksgiving...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.