[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, where did you and mommy meet? Was it magical? Was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: happy-girl-768-768.jpg (182 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
happy-girl-768-768.jpg
182 KB, 768x768
>Daddy, where did you and mommy meet? Was it magical? Was it life at first sight? What were you guys like back then?
>>
>>25230577
We met on a mongolian basket weaving forum, they were all the rage back in 2015 you know
>>
>where
Sanic message board

>magical
Fuck yes

>life at first sight
What the fuck are you talking about you little bitch, I'm going to fucking spank your sorry ass, fuck

>what were you guys like
Like now, now fuck off

every day is a blessing
>>
She realized she was getting older and should probably jump off the cock carousel long enough to snag a provider, so once she finished being spit-roasted by daquan and deshawn in her big blowout, she wandered into my life and tolerated me just long enough to secure an alimony cheque. It was magical, a true modern romance.
>>
I am too removed. I cannot imagine answering questions with the passion I would owe to the asker anymore: and lacing passion, no question is worth the effort of answering in the first place. Why should I care to enthuse myself to answer a question accurately anymore? Why should I not just look, ignore, and move on? The spark is gone; the only thing left is for the warmth to leave my body as well.
>>
>tfw she stopped asking when she started to realize she was born out of /ss/

She doesn't totally understand sex, but she understands people should be around the same age to be in relationships.
>>
>>25230659
>all these memes and buzzwords
>>>/r/theredpill
>>
>>25230577
I don't know. I got drunk and had a one stand with a girl finally and thought that was the end of it and 8 months later she left you on my doorstep and was gone. If not for that, I never planned on having kids. Merry Christmas kid!
>>
>>25230763
Never even been there, learned all the memes and buzzwords from /r9k/
>>
>>25230622

I can even imagine you saying that to her verbatim

Greentext and all
>>
we met off of a godamned dating website because god forbid meeting someone the natural way without being called weird or creep or have the cops called because of so called harrassment. THANKS OBAMA AND SJWS FOR CHOPPING MY BALLS OFF
>>
me and mommy were friends in high school, after high school mommy moved in with real dad, while i went to university, real dad got involved with drugs, then you came along, and i still loved mommy, and real dad went to prison for a long long time for stabbing and killing a man in a bar fight, then mommy was about to lose the apartment, so you guys moved in with me, and i've been your dad ever since and always will be.
>>
>>25230577
this one 200 pound landwhale came to me and said i raped her and if i dont marry her she will have me jailed. the wedding night she went to uncle tyrone just for watching netflix and chill with him. now we are divorced she took half my stuff and moved in with uncle jamal. what was that? want a navel piercing? thats fine. dont want do homework? want my credit card and go to da club with your friends? thats cool. im a cool dad. im with it.
>>
>>25230577
Me and your mom never met little hallucination. Magic doesn't exist. Its just delusions, like you.
>>
I brought her from her homeland in exchange for citizenship. In a way. May as well have been. I was a lonely robot and she was a poverty stricken sweatshop worker. This may all seem strange and sad and your friends will never understand but the practicality of our relationship and the fact we've had to work to maintain our relationship and make it what it is will probably make you more well adjusted and level headed than your peers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.