[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /r9k/ so fucking slow tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1450677944256.jpg (13 KB, 540x296) Image search: [Google]
1450677944256.jpg
13 KB, 540x296
Why is /r9k/ so fucking slow tonight?
>>
>>25229844
normies who vastly populate this board are spending christmas with their families.
>>
fookin normos oot gettin sloshed at this festive period t b h
>>
Why do you think? This board is 99% normalfags who are all out partying and shit tonight. The 1% of robots are probably drinking their sorrows away and unable to post.
>>
The threads today are a bit boring.
>>
As others have said, the normals have things to do and places to be. The same reason why this place is slower on Friday and Saturday nights.

Only the true robots are on tonight.
>>
>>25229901
Why do autistic people call themselves robots where most of the people on this board are normal and have been since it started?
>>
>>25229891
This, there is the science.
>>
File: 1438426802100.gif (617 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
1438426802100.gif
617 KB, 348x348
>>25229844
>>25229922
>>25230000
oyah fuckin shit
>>
Wouldn't robots be celebrating christmas with their family since they all live with them?
>>
>>25229901
nah its christmas in kiwi land and Ive been in bed all day eating the most budget brand of corn chips until i feel sick people I have no one to be with. i should have bought booze, that would have been better
>>
>>25230056
Not the one who moved out
>>
>>25230056
They probably only come down for dinner and stay in their rooms most of the time.

The "look who finally came out of his cave" threads likely are based off true robot life experiences.
>>
Ausbot here, sitting at home about to crack a beer, my step dad is hounding me to go to his families house, ima stay home alone
>>
>>25230115
They are.
Source: Know from experience.
>>
>>25230024
Thats wrong tho...
>>
>making photo album for mom since she wanted one and shes getting old
>see in her eyes how much she loved me when she looked into my eyes
>see pics of me playing baseball because my dad put me in little league
>remember how much I disappointed them
>quit little league because I never liked baseball
>never had a girlfriend

All my dad wanted was a boy who would play baseball and date girls. That's all he wanted. But I couldn't live up to that.

And I can't understand love. I love my mom but not in the same way that she loves me. I see how she looks into my eyes in this photos and I know that that is love - and love like that is something I can't feel.
>>
>>25230194
:--( i know these feels robot
>>
My guess is a combination of
>normoes whose families actually care about them
>mass suicide at the realization of spending christmas alone
>>
>parents having a christmas party
>anon take a shower people are coming over
>get dressed! you cant be wearing a tshirt and sweatpants!
>do what they say
>greet guest
>hey
>hey anon
>so, were all the barbershops closed or something?
>uh, yeah, haha
>go back to my room

later

>leave my room to greet more people and grab some food
>serve myself an empanada
>put sauce on it
>LOOK LOOK
>LOOK EVERYONE LOOK AT WHAT ANON IS DOING
>HE IS PUTTING SAUCE ON THE EMPANADA WHAT THE FUCK?
>whatamidoingwrong.png
>go back to my room

I just want to keep playing vidya in piece
>>
>>25229844
Normies are living their lives. Today and tomorrow are for us robots.
>>
>>25230411
What is wrong with your family? Why are they so cruel to you?
If someone were to tell me "hurr wur al ze berbersheps clozed" I would tell them to kill themselves.
>>
>>25230194
>>25230255
>sports
>robot
pick one
>>
HOLY FUCK /R9K/ IS SLOWER THAN FUCKING /O/ TONIGHT
>>
>>25230817
Because to them it's just another witty joke that they were so clever to come up with.
>>
>>25230000

hooray im a true robot
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.