[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
normiescum mom giving me the gears that im autistic or some shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: reeeeeeeeee.jpg (28 KB, 827x827) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeee.jpg
28 KB, 827x827
>come back home from a trip to lidl(its a cheap german grocery store chain in yurop) with two bags of soda, chips etc as usual
>go to your room and find out that theres a mysterious book on my computer desk that i never put there
>the cover says "social skills and relationships" and the art has pictures of typical normie gathering on a grass lawn on a sunny day

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You know how to respond to this.

Put a severed horse head under her bedsheets
>>
File: 1404577346606.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
1404577346606.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
>parents think you can learn about life and social interactions from a book
>not realizing they did a shitty job preparing their child for the world
>>
>>25229767
She's just trying to help you. You can't be an edgy, antisocial NEET forever.
>>
>>25229877
You lack ambition.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (9 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
9 KB, 218x231
i opened the book from the middle and squeezed a turd on the pages, closed the book so the turd is now all flattened inside and brought it to moms bookshelf
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.