[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be in the military for 8 years, joined when i was 18 >Come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: jh.png (421 KB, 365x550) Image search: [Google]
jh.png
421 KB, 365x550
>Be in the military for 8 years, joined when i was 18
>Come back home
>Everyone is different, everyone dresses differently.
>Family makes fun because i tuck in my shirt, have my pants nice tight and perfect, have my boots and always keep my back and head straight
>Everyone walking around with some calven kleins shirts or pants all baggy
>Get told i dress like an old man

Anyone else here cant dress properly? picture related is basically what i wear except i don't wear the same pants.
>>
Dress in appropriate civilian attire, you fucking boot.
>>
>>25229806
>boot
>served in Afghanistan and Iraq
>Literally knows nothing about me

Hard people on the internet.
>>
Youre the type of person that becomes someone higher up that everyone openly resents cause youre such a faggot. Act like a human being, not some autistic brainwashed moron. You can be in the military and still look like a normal fucking person.
>>
>at the px yesterday
>see my SGT that is ETSing
>"hey SG...oh I mean..."
>"You can just call me Joe"
>woooaaahhh
>>
nobody cares

military guys are just cannon fodder for oil companies so people treat them that way
>>
>>25229819
Go steal valor somewhere else
>>
>>25229819
Me too you fucking POG, get your shit straight. Wear. Regular. Clothes. 8 years and you haven't figured this out? Get out.
>>
>be cuck for 8 years, got cucked when I was 18
You expect us to read the rest?
>>
Pretty similar to you familia. My dad was ecstatic though since he's army. He gets this goofy little smile on his face when we talk about it.
>>
>>25229865
>l don't read history books and just pretend that we live in a world where nobody has bad intentions
Fuck the army, we don't need anyone to protect us from the terrorists, russians, chinese and all of the crazy arabs
Libtard
>>
>>25229865
>>25229865

youre just a pussy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYfreaxSDZw
>>
>>25229735
Dress how you want man. Looking presentable as a civilian is different from the military though.
Nobodies gonna get on you if your shirts untucked or you got some stubble.
>>
>>25229916
>implying its possible to live without being cucked in some way
>>
>>25229735
>>25229819
Wow you wasted your life being a cuck for the zog and jerked off highschool dropouts in the desert, I have so much respect for you, thank you for your service kind sir.
>>
File: 1448713992381.jpg (100 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1448713992381.jpg
100 KB, 1200x600
>>25230132
t. virgin that wasted best years of his life in basement waking off f to fucked up shit on the internet and talk about missed first love
>>
>>25230211
Whatever cuck. Go get shot by a sand nigger so I can raise my gas prices, goy.
>>
>>25229735
Vet or not, combat pants in public makes you look like a fucking tool. Or a boot, but I repeat myself.
>>
How can you tell if someone was in the military?
They'll tell you.
>>
>>25230299
>go home for christmas and want to pretend that I'm a normal person
>don't bring anything military related and never bring it up
>everywhere we go my dad tells people I'm in the military

Thanks literal senpai
>>
>>25230351
see >>25230299
kekblock
>>
>>25230132
>using the "wasted your life" insult on r9k

How new are you exactly? He also got college paid for, free healthcare, a paycheck, possible job training, and life experience.

Most people on here are autistic drop outs that have imaginary relationships with fictional characters.
>>
Apparently robots also hate people who served. A lot of ex-military I know have this problem, not surprising considering how often proper dress code is drilled into their heads. Nothing wrong with looking presentable, that being said, maybe avoid combat boots and camo patterns.
>>
>>25229735
Shut the fuck up you boot faggot. Eight years my asshole.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.