[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did you realise that you're not like the others?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
At what age did you realise that you're not like the others?
>>
>>25229709
When I was 6 and elementary school was constantly calling my parents to tell them I'm fucking weird, which would keep happening for years

It is quite the feel, amigo
>>
>>25229748
got any stories for us friend?
>>
File: 1432313122117.jpg (128 KB, 680x932) Image search: [Google]
1432313122117.jpg
128 KB, 680x932
When the other kids noticed my pee pee wasn't like theirs :^[
>>
Lived in a culdisac where all kids hangout despite age differences. Was 8 and older kids found mouse and set it on fire. I decided to write about it in school and everyone thought I was weird and treated me weirdly
>>
>>25229777
I love u friend <3
>>
File: e2078d74b8[1].jpg (160 KB, 1246x933) Image search: [Google]
e2078d74b8[1].jpg
160 KB, 1246x933
When at 3, my father was successfully teaching me Ancient Greek. My mother forced him to stop.

When at 6, I was simultaneously the smartest and most violent child in my class. Nearly expelled from school for threatening to kill a kid with a sharp disk.

When I was the only kid that didn't give my mother any hell. People actually remarked about it in supermarkets. My mother would ask if I wanted cookies and I said "nahhh". Are you sure? "mhm...". Strangers with their kids would look at me longingly because their kids were terrible shits to their parents.

When I aced nearly every class without effort in high school.

Yeah... it's whatever.
>>
>music class in 2nd grade
>practicing song as class
>joking with friend
>teacher calls me out
>forces me to sing alone in front of class
>run out crying wanting to kill myself

Sign of things to come
>>
>>25229777
In elementary school, I got easily frustrated, and when I was frustrated I'd become violent and harm myself badly by headbutting trees
I'd also get bullied and obviously fight back violently
I got great grades however, except in math
Either way my parents would regularly be called to take me back home since I'd have gotten into a fight
I'd also need to sleep constantly, and because of all these things, the school people thought my parents were beating me or something, sometimes asking me to take my clothes off to check if I had any bruises, and trying to find any argument that my parents really were abusing me

Exact same behavior since then - I become violent and harm myself when I'm angry (and I'm angry easily), I fight back when I get bullied or attacked, I can easily sleep 16 hours a day if no one stops me, and I'm ridiculously introverted and unfriendly
For middle school, people's reactions were less harsh - they just knew that kicking me out wouldn't be fair since I was not bullying anyone, and making me repeat wouldn't fix anything, so they talked with my parents and me about it but didn't make a fuss like back in elementary.
In high school I'd get into verbal fights with the people working there. I logically did not repeat, they didn't want me to stay longer.
Now I'm in college and going through the exact same fucking problems, and teachers are asking me if I have autism or dyslexia, and some think I'm an immature wannabe thug too.

life is pain
>>
File: poop.gif (46 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
poop.gif
46 KB, 375x375
>>25229709
When I entered secondary school (around 13)
>I assumed it was teenage angst until about 16-17
>realised I was fucked up
>american_psycho.mov
>>
Fourth grade I realized how very different I was from everyone else. I had no friends. What kind of fourth grader can't make friends? Anyway the other kids make me cry and shit and I was miserable etc. I wrote a story about a girl who hated herself but the story of course wasn't about a girl, it was about me.

To this day I'm surprised the teacher didn't realize that the story was about me
>>
>>25230010
i'm so sorry to hear that man
>>
>>25230076
wow, yeah he should have caught on to that
>>
>>25230084
Actually it's okay - I have a girlfriend and I just need to accept I'm a shitty person regardless of how hard I try
It's not like I have any disorder, or I'm this way all because of abuse, or something. I'm just a dumbass, I'm not the only one. All the problems I have are my own fault.
>>
>>25229709
>Age 6, accelerated by a grade.
>Age 10, Harassed endlessly
>Age 11, Accelerated again
>Age 11, slowly becoming more and more vindictive
>Age 16, literally waiting for an excuse to kill a classmate of mine, I don't care which
>Age 17, not salvageable, I don't know if I ever was
>And I've been here ever since. Damn it's been a while.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.