[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was at the movie theatre today watch the new Star Wars with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 683x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 683x796
Was at the movie theatre today watch the new Star Wars with my Dad because we're huge Star Wars fans, and I saw some 20-something guy sitting all alone in the middle of the row.

So my question is, who's the loner that saw Star Wars alone on Christmas Eve? Gotta be one of you.
>>
>>25229706
>guy wants to go see a movie
>goes by himself
>hahahahaha look at him!!! HES JUST SITTING THERE BY HIMSELF LMAO!!! BY HIMSELF!!!!
>>
>>25229706
if he was asian that was me

got a prime seat though dead center of the theater with a spacer seat between me and the normies on either side
>>
My hot aunt goes to the movies by herself. No one bats an eye. Female privilege.
>>
>>25229706

I wish I could go to SW alone instead of going to see my family.

Fuck
>>
>>25229994
Yeah it had to have been you
>>
>>25229706
I recently saw Brigfe of Spies.

Towards the end of its run went to a late showing.

I was the only one in the room. I felt like a billionaire with my own theater.
>>
I walked 5 miles to see Gravity on the big screen by myself and then 5 miles walk back home. Totally worth it.
>>
>>25230095
Pretty funny if it was. I didn't realize people actually notice this sort of thing since I always watch movies alone, guess I sort of stand out more since it's the holidays.
>>
>>25230105
I saw Apocalypse Now: Redux like that at our local (now closed) theater. There was actually one other guy, but he left halfway through.

It felt like a scene from a melancholic movie or something, where the main character sits almost alone in a greasy movie theater while feeling the feels or whatever.
>>
File: disapointing.jpg (477 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
disapointing.jpg
477 KB, 800x800
>mfw people never notice girls in theaters by themselves
Do they just assume we're meeting up with someone in the theater? I see movies all the time by myself and I've never seen a thread making fun of or even mentioning girls going alone. AM I THAT HARD TO NOTICE!?!
>>
>he doesn't go to the movies on his own

It's better than faggots talking through it
>>
>>25229706
why is it so considered pathetic for people to see movies alone? it's not like you spend the whole time talking to each other, unless you're some degenerate attention whore
>>25230105
>>25230200
agreed, this is the best feeling. When I'm a billionaire I'm going to build my own personal imax with only one seat
>>
>>25230241
>all this FEMANON HERE
kill yourself posthaste
>>
>>25230256
why not build a giant imax in the middle of a busy town mall but charge like $1k a ticket?

i feel like that would be far more satisfying
>>
yes, they assume your date is late
it's pretty much the general consensus that girls only do things for attention or recognition and never just for enjoyment or self satisfaction, even though many would deny it
>>
>>25229706
what was the theater name?
>>
>>25229706
I was actually planning on doing that today, but my family decided to go to mass today instead of tomorrow.

I might go by myself tomorrow
>>
>>25230894
it isn't worth watching, not very good
>>
>>25230273
>commit suicide because I'm TRIGGERED

Lmao I bet you use tumblr, Reddit, and sjw as insults too you fucking spergtard
>>
>>25230957
Sounds like insults to me
>>
>>25230200
>It felt like a scene from a melancholic movie or something, where the main character sits almost alone in a greasy movie theater while feeling the feels or whatever.

I sort of felt that too.

Alone in your own theater is like a "Howard Hughes" tier feel. It's great and sort of depressing at the same time.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.