[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>keep the change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: mouth_fedora.png (500 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
mouth_fedora.png
500 KB, 600x450
>keep the change
>>
>>25229585
Solid post

[/spoiler] original cumment [/spoiler]
>>
Vaping is like a fedora for your mouth
>>
I get it, because telling someone to keep the change is a form of tipping and that young man has a fedora, which i'm sure he also tips

you are a clever guy op
>>
>>25229643
Does that mean that fedora guy is double fedora?
>>
>vape
>have GF who does too
>know loads of normies who do it to
>come to r9k
>buttblastedness over people who want to quit smoking because apparently not wanting to kill yourself is bad here
>cherry pick autist looking people thinking you're proving a point in the same way you could find autist looking people drinking alcohol
>even though you probably look just like that

top kek m80
>>
>have gf
>calls people normies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>go to the supermarket once to buy a can of pringles
>pay cash
>lady takes my cash and opens the register to get my change
>say "k-keep the change"
>she either doesn't hear me or she ignores me
>started to walk away as I said it but then had to stop and wait for her to get it
>fat woman in the line behind me saw the whole thing and laughed at me
>was so disgusted with myself that as soon as I got to an isolated part of my walk home I ate the whole can as quickly as I could and then stomped on the empty can in anger
>never went shopping there again

k-keep the change you filthy animal
>>
>"keep the change"
>It was only 1 pence change.
>>
File: 1447922166724.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1447922166724.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>25229718
>go inside burger king
>order 2 $1 chicken sandwhiches
>give guy $3 and tell him to keep the change because I didn't feel like making him count
>he smiles and gives me a free drink cup
>meal would have been near $4 if I had ordered a drink
>>
>>25229675
Damn son you are shook the fuck up and very distraught.

And this is coming from a guy holding an ipv3 with a mini subtank on top.
>>
>>25229776
>Guy walks past coffee shop I walk in
>He stops and sniffs around
>Walks in
>"What smells so damn good?"
>"Probably the cinnamon rolls I just pulled out of the oven"
>"Oh man, can I get one of those?"
>"Errrr we're suppose to get rid of the old ones first so they don't get stale and my managers in the back"
>See a look of disappointment on his face
>"Ehhhh fuck it here ya go, the icing is probably gonna be all runny though"
>"All the better"
>$3 cinnamon roll
>He throws $5 in the tip cup

Moments like this make me all warm and fuzzy inside.
That or the beer.
>>
>>25229893
I am completely fine and relaxed friend, I just know that picture from all the anti-vape threads on here, and this was just another. I normally hold my "power level" over this, but since it is x-mas and I had a few drinks, fuck it.
>>
>>25229928
Admit it, the manager thing was a lie to bait him into tipping
>>
>>25229928
>I walk in
That's suppose to be work im a few drinks in my b
>>
>>25229957
No dude, my manager is a complete asshole about this kind of stuff. He gets really pissed if you pull the newer stuff before the older stuff.
He somehow let the power of being a coffee shop manager go to his head.
>>
>>25229931
So what do you and your girlfriend use?

This is now a /vapinggeneral/
>>
>>25229643
vaping is like this alternative to smoking thats way cheaper and you can do it indoors with no nasty smell
>>
>>25229995
Its frustrating to try and manage insubordinate fucks like yourself. You had one job, get rid of the old product first, and you didn't.
>>
FUCK WHOEVER DESIGNED THE KANGER AEROTANK ITS A PIECE OF SHIT I TRIED TO PULL MY VAPE OUT OF MY POCKET AND THE TANK CAME APART AND NOW IT WONT GO BACK TOGETHER AND THERES AN E JUICE STAIN ON MY JEANS AND IM BACK TO SMOKING CIGSARETTES REERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Vaping is human trash.
>>
>>25230011
eleaf 50w with subtanks. We are respectful of people, we go outside to do it like cigarettes in public places, and not we don't blow it in peoples faces. We are just long term smokers who want to eventually stop, and this has been a god send to us.
>>
>>25230086
Kek, getting this mad over a cinnamon roll when they all sold anyways.
>>
>>25230124
kangers are shit in general m8, i've had a battery on a model fail on me twice within 6 months
>>
>roommate has started vaping
>whenever she does she gets all preachy about how I should totally try it because it's great
>whole room ends up smelling like popcorn because of her weird vapor bullshit
>>
Just smoke a fucking cig u fags
>>
>>25230170
So I take it you're a smoker for her to ask you to try it? because that is a normal reaction for someone who has quit smoking via vaping and wants to help others.

Also don't be a fag, you know for a fact that the smell quickly dissipates and doesn't cling to anything. If it is your room quit being a fucking beta and tell her you don't want her doing it there.
>>
>>25229585
>smokes fedora while extolling the virtues of atheism
>>
>>25230212
No, actually, I'm not.
>you know for a fact that the smell quickly dissipates and doesn't cling to anything
Bullshit. I can smell it constantly. I can even fucking smell it when the thing is just sitting in the same room as me. It's a strong fucking smell. Take your mouth fedora and shove it up your ass.
>>
>>25230245
So you're too fucking beta to tell her to stop doing it around you, and that it offends your senses. That is your problem, not hers.

>I can even fucking smell it when the thing is just sitting in the same room as me

Absolute tripe.
>>
I don't mind vaping, the only thing that annoys me is those people who do it indoors, making as much of show of it as possible to bait somebody into saying they can't smoke indoors just so they can say "OH YES I CAN, THIS IS AN ELECTRONIC VAPORISER NOT A CIGARETTE BLAH BLAH BLAH".
>>
>>25230312
Yeah, those people are faggots for not taking into the account of other people, but you have to be a paranoid type to believe they do it just for the sake of waiting for someone to complain, just to have that little bit of leverage on them.

It is still legal in a lot of places, and house rules of certain places still allow it to be done, they have every right to exercise their rights, but if they are obnoxious cunts about it then I am on your side.
>>
File: 1233719738396.jpg (201 KB, 1125x1680) Image search: [Google]
1233719738396.jpg
201 KB, 1125x1680
>at sonic drive-thru
>order comes out 5.00
>give waiter a 20.00
>without thinking say keep the change
>she says it's a 20 and asks if i'm sure?
>too beta and autistic to say no
felt conflicting man
>>
>>25229585

Bernie Sanders voters.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.