[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with Christmas? It's just another day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1430566594915.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1430566594915.png
198 KB, 550x535
What's the deal with Christmas? It's just another day. Why do normies get so hyped about it?
>>
Is this one of those Seinfeld jokes?
>>
The television shows make it seem like such a romantic holiday.
>>
File: 1447987724303.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1447987724303.png
67 KB, 616x596
You are supposed to eat a lot, get wasted and fuck your friends in the same night, but i think its a regular day for losers like you.
>>
they haven't gotten the memo that christmas was sold to the jews a long time ago and now it's just buying things instead of celebrating the birth of our One True Lord Jesus Christ
>>
>>25229496

>edgelord omega OP tries to pretend he isn't an angsty shit who used to be just as much of a Christmas loving normie brat as anyone

Have a great day being a vibe killing piece of shit while the rest of your family politely ignore how obnoxious you are, OP.
>>
It's the birth of Christ, anon.
>>
>>25229496
companies rape you with marketing right after thanksgiving and society taught us that if you don't buy things for people you don't like then you're pol pot reincarnated
>>
>>25229731
>pol pot
goyim you're suppose to use hitler
>>
free gifts obv
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.