[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw foster child >don't know my real parents >foster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (11 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
11 KB, 416x416
>tfw foster child
>don't know my real parents
>foster parents used to beat the shit out of me, basically torture and a use me all the time (nothing sexual though)
>this continues until I was 16
>one day foster dad (who was an alcoholic) comes in the room when j was studying and got mad at me because I wasn't finish
>started hitting me with his belt
>finally had enough and fucking snapped
>fucking take his bottle of crown and smash it over his head
>knocks him out
>left The house and didn't return since, police looking for me
>thankfully my normie friend at the time let me live there, his parents
were cool and understood my situation and let me live there
>move away from friends place at 18
>finally get my own place
>leaving my apartment one day at night for smokes
>walk down the street and there he is, my faggot foster dad stumbling drunk down the street
>he sees me, says that my parents are dead and I will never get to meet them
>ironically he dies a year later due to liver disease
>finally happy once again
>>
What a shitty person. Hope your doing well man
>>
>>25229347
This. You're your own man anon. You don't want shitty foster parents defining your future. Push on for the rest of your life
>>
>>25229431
This desu. Be a better person anon, pls.
>>
If this is true then I'm glad you got out of that situation OP
>>
>>25229308
Ironically you will probably do a lot better in life than me; a guy who was pampered all his childhood and never went hungry or needed for anything except maybe faster internet.

Go capitalize on it son.
>>
>>25229308
should have punched him in the liver when you saw him that last time.
>>
Maybe try and get to speak with your foster mom in due time OP. You both suffer at this moment, and she might be able to give you some answers now your foster dad is gone. Take your time to find yourself back again, and keep your head up!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.