[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's share stories about our awkward first experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1443229081618.jpg (84 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1443229081618.jpg
84 KB, 960x640
Let's share stories about our awkward first experiences with sex

>be me
>trapmode looks, thin body, babyface, long hair
>hanging out at mall
>see a guy and a girl i know from my local college
>acquaintances but not exactly friends
>chick looks like the most stereotypical deviantart user or hot topic shopper
>dude's a bit on the chubby side, has a bit of a beard, not too bad though, maybe 7/10
>they decide to chat it up with me
>talk about video games and movies and shit
>they seem pretty cool, presumably a couple or something
>we all decide to go see Captain America 2 at the mall's movie theater
>only ones there
>we're still chatting, waiting for the movie to start
>suddenly the conversation turns very sexual
>they jokingly invite me to their orgy
>slowly it becomes clear that they aren't joking
>movie starts but can hardly focus on it because the guy keeps whispering dirty shit in my ear
>after the movie we head over to his apartment
>he takes us up to a nearly empty room upstairs with nothing but a mattress and a couple old chairs and magic the gathering cards on the floor
>him and the chick almost uneventfully strip naked
>i try to follow suit
>the chick is all over me, really wants to make out
>sosoft.png
>we make out while he watches and starts to jerk off
>she keeps telling me how much she likes how femme i look
>after about 10 minutes of this shit, i'm pretty damn hard
>I try sticking my dick in her
>it's like trying to force a hot dog up a faucet
>it's just not going in, im just hitting a wall
>manager to shove the tip in, and it feels great
>really warm
>i keep trying to thrust further in, but it's not happening, and the frustration just makes me more flaccid, making it more difficult to continue
>we both kind of laugh and are embarrassed and go back to making out as the guy keeps jerking off over us
>eventually make her cum with my fingers and he cums on her back
>i never cum myself

could have gone worse i suppose
>>
File: 1444130775198.jpg (545 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444130775198.jpg
545 KB, 900x900
GET THE FUCK OUT FUCKING DISGUSTING NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25229304
Ever have any other experiences with those guys after?
>>
>>25229304
Get the fuck out. Right now bitch.
>>
>>25229396
Where is Mr skelatal?
>>
>>25229453
funny thing is, i left, the dude walked back with me to my place, said we'd talk more later, and i never heard from either him or her
>>
It was technically rape by a Seleka rebel. It wasn't a great experience, no.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.