[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what your family will think about you in their minds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 450x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 450x301
This is what your family will think about you in their minds tomorrow. A grown ass man with no wife, no children, no friends, and NO life.

How will you deal with it this time?
>>
Why would they think I'm a Halo pleb? I don't even play Halo desu. I don't think my family has the impression of me that you think they do, OP. Besides, I only play superior JRPGs.
>>
>>25229306
This is an example of someone who is so far gone they've lost the ability to feel shame over what they are. Learn from him, impressionable youths.
>>
>>25229275
Good thing I don't go anymore. Let them think what they think.
>>
mate I'm literally a retard I think they've gotten used to it
>>
They had Christmas dinner last week and I still missed it
I just want my Christmas turkey and pavlova
>>
>>25229275
I dont give a fuck about myself let alone my families opinion of me. Also Halo is for plebs if anything I'll be remembeted as the guy who killed himself after dark souls 3 turned out to be a dissapointment
>>
Good thing i redpilled them about the sexodus already and how it's okay to live with your parents still due to rampant liberalism everywhere
>>
>>25229275
That's fine. Halo 2 is kinda nice. At least they don't think I have extreme shit taste
>>
I really don't care because my parents were human garbage that never bothered to actually help me or give me any meaningful guidance or mentorship.

Fuck your "man up and marry a slut" faggot bullshit OP.
>>
So yoy guys are the "weird" little brother, the black sheep of the family, the complete losers they dwell inside a cave of loneliness and isolation
>>
>>25229509
Yes, what's your point?

Do you think you're insightful or intelligent for pointing this out? Do you think what you've said hasn't been said millions of times before? Are you really that much of a faggot that you think you're clever for this?
>>
>>25229275
The same way I always do. Crack out some vidya and /or anime and forget I exist

It's not like I haven't worked, gonna start looking again proper after new year's
>>
>>25229542
No im just asking man. Dont you wanna go out there and interact with the world?
>>
>>25229589
LOL do you really think the world wants to interact with a failure of a human being with no status, no money and no looks?
>>
>>25229589
Fuck off tripfag
>>>/soc/
>>
>>25229275
>How will you deal with it this time?

It's actually pretty god damn common for a White British 23yo.

So I aint even mad, at least I have a job.
>>
File: e606287e8ed9e881c04dd57b285b5dca.png (1013 KB, 900x1100) Image search: [Google]
e606287e8ed9e881c04dd57b285b5dca.png
1013 KB, 900x1100
I'm pretty sure being a borderline special needs student all though school gave them a pretty good heads up as to how i was gonna turn out in life. They have my siblings to give them grandchildren, one of which already has given them some.
>>
>>25229633
>>25229652
Lol fair enough. Haha got my laugh for the day
>>
File: 1446816284214.jpg (32 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
1446816284214.jpg
32 KB, 312x342
>>25229657
>at least I have a job.
Yes goy! At least you contribute to society! All your degenerate sins will be washed away now!
>>
>>25229657
Oh wow, you work. You deserve a medal.
>>
>>25229275

They think I'm gay yet and are fine with it.
Sure, that's an awkward feeling but I can deal with it. It will get really terrible once they realize that I am not gay and that I will never bring a gay boyfriend over.

It's strange. These days, the biggest or only taboo left seems to be a male virgin that can't score.
>>
>>25229275
>you will never play a good halo game again
>all those friends you made on it so long ago are long gone
JUST
>>25229306
dumb cuck, halo 1-3 were fucking amazing.
>>
>Christmas dinner with family last year
>fucking cunt aunt asks why I don't have a girlfriend yet, and if I'm ever going to give my parents grandchildren
>calmly state that all modern women my age are whores and I would not dream of having children with them
>everybody looks shocked
>Grandad nods and says "He's right."

Based Grandad.
>>
>>25229275
Having no life is questionable since no one fully enjoy life unless they spend some time appreciating the world and the leisure time.

Wife is not a necessity in our day while speaking statistically most of marriage end in divorce.

Why would you bring children in this world if it serve no purpose by raising them in misery in solitude ? Seem like a selfish reason to boast up your ego and your delusion of success. which give nothing but yourself having some trouble.

>no friends.
that,s nearly impossible unless you have severe social anxiety, You're antisocial or socially autistic which is very doubtful that someone would have no friend if he didn't try long enough unless that same person is being too self centered about himself or that he is actually an asshole.

Take it as it goes.
>>
>>25230613
>>Grandad nods and says "He's right."
Hahaha if this really happened then your grandad is indeed based.

How did your parents react? Did their behaviour towards you changed after this?
>>
File: Only Sane Man.png (55 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
Only Sane Man.png
55 KB, 350x250
>>25229275
By not giving a fuck. Christmas is for religionfags and people looking for something. I'm neither of those things.
>>
>>25230555
>halo 1-3 were fucking amazing
Agreed, my teenage years consisted of playing the fuck out of Halo 2 and 3 to distract myself from how inadequate I was irl. Sadly, I couldn't even reach 50 in any playlist and ended up a fucking Brigadier General grade 2 and made a new account so I wouldn't have to deal with the shame of having the 3 golden bars underneath the bird.
>tfw fell for the MCC meme and bought an Xbone just for that game
Fuck you Microsoft and 343, doesn't help that H5 was the worst campaign ever and the multiplayer is average as fuck and already dying out.
>>
>>25229589
No? What exactly do you mean by interacting with the world?
>>
>>25231128
No it's not and you're a supreme edgelord.
>>
File: drink up anon.jpg (25 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
drink up anon.jpg
25 KB, 658x370
>>25229275
same way I do every year. Start drinking before they get here and pass out right after food is served. Avoid the whole "anon, what have you been up to small talk" by eating in my room with my normie cousins who are too obsessed with their lives to even consider asking about mine
>>
>>25229275
keep working towards something better to achieve the things i desire, even if i end up alone at least i'll have all my materialistic possessions, then i tell them to fuck off, i honestly wouldn't care what anyone thinks
>>
>>25229275
This is fairly typical of western men my age. They have only themselves and their parents to blame, it was their generations that fucked the west up to such an extent that men are no longer interested in being part of society,
>>
I've already explained to all of my family who have asked me why I don't have a gf

I want a traditional marriage and relationship which means I want a wife that will take care of a home and family while I work. I haven't found a girl who's happy with that arrangement so there's no reason to pursue a relationship that's going to be a dead end. I would rather die alone than not have what I want and be miserable/empty
>>
>>25232551
What woman wouldn't want this set up? Isn't in their blood to want to be as lazy as possible?
>>
I don't care about what they think. They know they will need to rely on me in the old age, so they have to play nice anyway.
>>
>>25232595
Well I don't give any of them the time of day if they already have kids or if I get the feeling they've fucked a bunch of guys. I don't want a woman with such poor judgment raise my children. The older I get the harder it is to find a woman who meets my standards, and I know what everybody is going to say "lol standards blah blah blah fedoraneckbeard.jpeg" but there's really no reason for me to settle and I refuse to do it.
>>
>>25229275
My mom is a bitch and my dad is probably happy that I have no interest in getting married so I don't throw my life away like he did
Being married and having children is the worst fucking life choice
If you think NEETs have no life, being married and being a puppet for all of your wife's whims is 100 times worse
>>
>>25232551
>>25232712
It'd be the best for me too. Shame I don't even know where would I meet a girl like that, only place I meet girls are work and university.
>>
>>25232786
Yeah that's another problem for me
>>
>>25229275
My parents actually have way more hope and confidence for me than I do for myself, and are convinced that my problems are mostly the result of the total fuckups of the last couple of generations. (They're almost 70 and I'm 29, so there's a generation between us that they pretty much blame for everything.)
>>
>>25231968
You gonna try to fuck one of your cousins?
>>
>>25229275
could not give less of a fuck about societys "success". i already wageslave. being a "citizen" is not my path in this life
>>
26 here. I don't think I want to marry and have kids because spending 60+ years with the same romantic partner would get boring so fast. I don't know how married couples do it
>>
im 19 tho
>>
>>25229275
Sit in silence and ignore the group feelings surrounding me. Just let them fester in the air, like a bad smell.
>>
File: Tifa_Portrait[1].jpg (7 KB, 180x219) Image search: [Google]
Tifa_Portrait[1].jpg
7 KB, 180x219
>>25229275
Most of my family is as broke down and worthless as I am. They have many, many problems of their own. They will look at me with a combination of sympathy and envy, they same as I will be looking at them.
>>
t2 was a fag. can i be walshy or ogre 2 at least.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.