[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The older I get, the more I realise that Al Bundy is my hero.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: al.png (286 KB, 483x447) Image search: [Google]
al.png
286 KB, 483x447
The older I get, the more I realise that Al Bundy is my hero.

Am I destined to become a bitter old shoe salesman?
>>
>you will never be a shoe salesman

Footfag feels
>>
>>25229267
You have to get a hot tall wife first
>>
File: nihilism.jpg (3 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.jpg
3 KB, 285x200
>>25229840

you're right

i am completely and utterly screwed, all of my dreams are null
>>
File: femdom_main.jpg (93 KB, 450x712) Image search: [Google]
femdom_main.jpg
93 KB, 450x712
>>25229824
>you will never be a shoe salesman
I should open a high-end female shoe store, maybe that is my life calling.

How would I hide my constant boner though?
>>
File: 1411897172955.gif (920 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1411897172955.gif
920 KB, 245x230
>Al Bundy is supposed to be a giant loser and the guy you never want to grow up to
>mfw he has a job, wife, children, house, car, friends and a dog
>mfw I'll most likely have none of that
>>
>>25229915
by having a small penis
so you good dawg
>>
File: Al_NO_MA'AM_meeting.jpg (24 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Al_NO_MA'AM_meeting.jpg
24 KB, 512x384
>tfw when you realize that all wisdom sound funny but it is all pure truth

Imagine, you are in your 20s, you have 10/10 girl, there are small redflags but you know that nobody is perfect, she gets pregnant.
3 years later it turns out that your wife is a mental gargoyle that will start to argue for trivial reason, she acts like totally selfish bitch and there is not such thing like logic or valid arguments.

You can see other males mirim her on the street, even after preggo she is at least 9/10, but after 3 years of livin together you are not able to maintain erection in front of her. You can not find her attractive in sexual way any longer.
>>
>>25229267

>Implying that in 2015, you could still have a house and a wife as a shoe salesman...

Today you'd be poor as fuck and never get any woman
>>
>>25230145
good shoe salemen can earn commissions. ever footlocker plebs can be management and go into corporate
>>
File: Berserk.jpg (128 KB, 408x341) Image search: [Google]
Berserk.jpg
128 KB, 408x341
>>25229988
>Al Bundy is supposed to be a giant loser and the guy you never want to grow up to
>mfw he has a shitty dead end job, crazy wife, dumb slut daughter and manlet loser beta son for children, a shitty house on rent, a shitty old car, a faggot and his militant feminist wife for friends and a dog
His life is shit, and he is shit. If I was Al, i'd kill myself.
>>
>>25230973
If you were Al, your life would be better than it is now.
>>
File: Anita p.png (44 KB, 224x275) Image search: [Google]
Anita p.png
44 KB, 224x275
>>25231060
>implying
>assuming
>projecting
>>
>tfw my sister always gives me shit for sticking my hand in my pants like Al does
>>
File: Anita-Sarkeesian[1].jpg (62 KB, 660x796) Image search: [Google]
Anita-Sarkeesian[1].jpg
62 KB, 660x796
>>25231095
>penising
>farting
>faggoting
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.