[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I ask my mom for a fleshlight or a dildo for Christmas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_6777.jpg (548 KB, 1984x1488) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6777.jpg
548 KB, 1984x1488
She went out to do some last minute shopping and she asked if there was anything else I wanted and I said no. I'm trying to work up the courage to say I want a prostate stimulator or a dildo and maybe a fleshlight.
Is it a good idea to ask for something like that?
>29 yo khv who lives at home.
In can text her while she's out
>>
>>25229237
>Is it a good idea to ask for something like that?
Absolutely. Shoot for both.
>>
File: 1449700003671.jpg (59 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1449700003671.jpg
59 KB, 625x626
>Great bait.

Obviously if this was true you'd ask for the money and get it yourself
>>
File: DJ0255-20-autoxauto.jpg (61 KB, 388x480) Image search: [Google]
DJ0255-20-autoxauto.jpg
61 KB, 388x480
>>25229313
I'm a shut In though. Can't leave
>>
If you're autistic it might not seem like a bad idea, but trust me it is a fucking bad idea.
>>
Unless you're a hyper-autist who literally doesn't feel embarrassment, that's a HORRIBLE idea. Just send it discretely from online and get to it before anybody else.
>>
>>25229648
There exists an incredible electronic network of interconnected computers fittingly known as the "internet". Coincidentally, you're using the internet to post on this board right now! It possess a great deal of online marketplaces wherein you can purchase your degenerate sex toys and have them sent directly to your home. You can even get discreet packaging so that your mummy thinks you special-ordered tendies!
>>
Amazon locker, idiot.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.