[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
merry christmas robos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: christmas.jpg (11 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
christmas.jpg
11 KB, 222x227
Love you all, have a wonderful evening!
>>
Merry christmas desde Mexico, mister roboto.
May God bless all of you.
>>
File: 1448624815858.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1448624815858.png
9 KB, 362x358
>tfw want to get shit faced
>have 0 dollars to go buy alcohol

fuck the holidays and fuck NEETlife
>>
I feel that if I share this with you the pain will be reduced.
>be bastard of a prostitute
>as you might expect, ostracized all my life for that
>you cannot even imagine how mean some people can be
>it's actually a miracle that i survived my teenage years
>11th grade
>things have been a bit cooler now, have 3-4 classmates i occasionally talk with
>biology class
>std chapter, talking about aids
>"and while it hasn't been verified, it is quite possible that hiv can be transmitted from the mother to the fetus..."
>"...thus, use of condoms is of paramount..."
>"So Anon, does your mother use protection?" chad yells at me
>everyone laughs, i freeze
>teacher is trying to shut them up, but she is that stereotypical feeble type that cannot impose herself
>"Does your mother have AIDS Anon?" asked Stacey
>it's just like the old years again, i don't know what to do
>the class is divided between laughter and pity at the whore's son
>"Eww, he must have AIDS too, don't touch him!"
>just keeping my head low and trying not to cry throughout the rest of the class
The few buddies I managed to make distanced themselves after this incident. I should note that the rumor that I had HIV sticked around for some months. People would avoid contact with me or anything that I touched. I recall a girl that used to talk to me get a panic attack after she accidentaly touched me. Merry Christmas too /r9k/.
>>
>>25229418
the fuck
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.