[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that dating sites used to be great for obtaining girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1450435997414.jpg (149 KB, 1016x1144) Image search: [Google]
1450435997414.jpg
149 KB, 1016x1144
Is it true that dating sites used to be great for obtaining girls out of your league? I'm talking about 90's early 00's, because I'm thinking back and this robot fat fuck relative of mine always used to come around on Christmas and show off a stunning gf he met online, to my family's incredulity

I was just a kid back then though, and nowadays it's of course totally different.
>>
>>25229077
No. Girls were to stupid to even turn on the computer.
>>
What is different? What happened to said relative? Lemme guess the competition online got too big for him as the internet grew more popular and feminism made sure all his gf's would betray him for chad's after a while lel
>>
>>25229508
I haven't seen him in years, but this guy was obese, 3/10 all round, and his girlfriend was at least a 7.

I remember back in like 2006 some teenage guys I knew got this amazing eastern european to come over on her own dime and basically be their sex toy.You can't do that anymore, tfw missed out.
>>
>>25229778
You can still do that, but the 90's and early 2000's were different, people actually left their houses to experience things and dated multiple people at once. People only date one person at a time now a days.
>>
>>25229817
>People only date one person at a time now a days.
you have it literally backwards lmao
>>
>>25229817
>People only date one person at a time now a days
Hate to break it to you, but that ain't the case
>>
>>25229848
No my friends mom always asks her why she's doesn't date other guys, dating doesn't mean fucking or being in a relationship. Facebook didn't exist so people had to date to find out if they were interested in someone.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.