[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friends with lesbian heavily involved in social justice >Wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450338976832.jpg (118 KB, 900x641) Image search: [Google]
1450338976832.jpg
118 KB, 900x641
>Friends with lesbian heavily involved in social justice
>Wasn't always this way shit just happened and it never really caused issues
>Hang out with her and her friends, play vidya and the like
>One of her transgirl friends comes onto me
>I explain that I'm flattered but that I only date cis girls
>they go apeshit, call me transmisogynist
>asked to leave
>my friend has been ignoring me since

What do?

I'm hoping I can maintain my friendship but I doubt that's gonna work out.
>>
how would you save pepe from this situation?
>>
>>25229111
Only Suwako can save him.

But who can save my friendship?

Seriously I'm down to 2 friends if I don't fix this shit, and both of them are too busy for me usually.

Making new (irl) friends at my age(26) seems impossible too.
>>
>>25229061
Honestly, they are the bigoted ones here. I agree you shouldn't treat people worse based on shit like that, but that doesn't mean you're not entitled to personal preferences.
If I say I like red hair more than blonde hair, that's a personal preference, if I say I like girls more than guys that's a personal preference, but if I say I like cis girls more than trans girls (or whatever, I'm not up to date on how you call m to f) then suddenly people get their pants in a twist.
>>
>>25229111
cirno is a chump, just smack her out

>>25229161
>But who can save my friendship?
let them cool off for a few days and see if you can hang out again later as if nothing happened. if they're still mad, that's the time where you need to either sit down and hash it out or be like "ok you literally want to coerce me into sex with people I don't wanna have sex with, that's rape, I'm out"

>Making new (irl) friends at my age(26) seems impossible too.
it's not
>>
>>25229164
I don't really see the problem with me only dating people with functional vaginas, I tried my best to polite about it too.

>>25229192
It's been close to a week, I dunno I've tired texting/messaging them like twice a day everyday since.

I'm a bit of an elitist when it comes to befriending people which is a problem honestly.

Really too picky.
>>
imagine this hypothetical situation
>mtf comes onto you
>"sorry, I'm gay"
what tf would happen?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.