[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw family is here and I'm scared to leave my room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1422925184657.png (48 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1422925184657.png
48 KB, 398x409
>tfw family is here and I'm scared to leave my room

Someone please help me
>>
>>25229008
dont then. and if anyone asks just say "nah thanks"
>>
Iktf. If I go out all they'll do is talk shit about me being NEET. Fuck em
>>
>>25229008
know that feel senpai
just go to sleep, it's the best excuse
>>
>>25229008
I know that feel

When you eventually muster up the courage to come down they'll all turn around and say:

>haha look who de used to come out of his cave haha!!!

;__;
>>
I have felt that feel many times OP. They're going to bust into your room at some point to harass you. Maybe it's best to voluntarily get it out of the way by going outside?
>>
Just enjoy Christmas lunch/dinner
Go for a walk if you need to prepare
>>
I live alone in my own apartment, there's nobody outside waiting for me.

What are all the NEET cux up to this time of year? Hiding from mommy?
>>
File: 1449921807672.gif (953 KB, 330x300) Image search: [Google]
1449921807672.gif
953 KB, 330x300
>>25229254
I KNOW THAT FUCKING FEEL

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
my god... thats a terrible feel

sorry anon im just as stumped as you, you'll just have to endure it till they leave
>>
Why don't you go for a walk? I think I'd go for a walk. Just get dressed and say I'll be back in a bit or some shit.
>>
What did you mean by this famerino?
>>
the feel is a terrible feel, family.

one day it got so bad I climbed out the window so no one could see me, walked to the store and sat on a bench for a couple hours drinking orange juice untill it was dark and they went away.
>>
File: bart_20.jpg (27 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bart_20.jpg
27 KB, 600x450
>ANON, GRANMA'S HERE!
>>
>>25229008
Freddie?
oregano post
>>
File: 893289389329.jpg (68 KB, 869x550) Image search: [Google]
893289389329.jpg
68 KB, 869x550
>>25229254
>haha look who de used to come out of his cave haha!!!
You know what to do, Rico.
>>
Same.
I went out a few minutes ago, because I felt obligated to. My brother has his eyes glued to his phone, my sister is piss-drunk and babbling nonsense, and my mother is too occupied with her new boyfriend to pay any mind to anything else. Luckily I've got my two dogs and my 3 month old puppy with me to keep me company.
>>
>>25229008
Leave your basement pussy !!
>>
>>25229008
just fucking don't. lay in bed and act like you're asleep with the lights off or something. just don't leave. it's not worth whatever you think you'll get out of it. I only went because my grandmother is paying for my university and my mother would absolutely not let me stay home. god it fucking sucked.
>>
The world doesn't revolve around you
Take a shower
Shave your neck beard
get dressed
go see your family
they will talk behind your back no matter what
best do it before mommy has to come and drag you out
But rememeber
BE URSELF :^)
>>
>>25232057
>The world doesn't revolve around you
Exactly. He can hide in his room and things will go on.
>>
>>25232102
this tbqh famicom
>>
My big mexican family is in their house right now and I'm here standing on the sidewalk waiting for the family I actually live with to decide to go. Safe to say i've been out here for 20 minutes already.
>>
Know the feels senpai, I usually really like Christmas, we usually do a really big Chinese food dinner in Christmas eve, but my drug addict sister is over and I fucking hate her, so I haven't left my room. Really loathing having to leave my room tomorrow morning for presents, I feel phsyically violated just looking at her, I havent spoken a word to her in a year. Fucking bitch ruined Christmas, really wish she would just die already.
>>
>>25229008
>maybe if I play one more csgo competitive they will leave
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.