[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So last night I wrote to a friend of mine. She is not really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1443680589279.jpg (112 KB, 535x397) Image search: [Google]
1443680589279.jpg
112 KB, 535x397
So last night I wrote to a friend of mine. She is not really a friend, we write deep shit and she made me not commit suicide like 1 year ago.

So we were talking all based anon shit. Then all of a sudden she get's all deep like "what is life with no gf" and etc.

I'm thinking of saying I love her and stuff and ask her out.

I've always really liked her and I think she liked me because she's always been there for me and act all cute 'n' shit.

So I just wrote a message to her with my confession and I got back
>"I really like you aswell, but there is too much things going on and I don't know what to do. I hope you understand"

I just go nope and fuck out of there.
Haven't written to her since and just wondering what you guys think about it. She's not really in a bad position right now. Atleast of what I know of, she could have someone else she likes maybe or something.

I'm a chad faggot btw asking for tips from other faggots.

just give me your thoughts I will ignore any fucking nigger shit.
>>
"what is life with no gf"

Meant *bf
>>
>>25228845

if you're a chad figure it out yourself you fucking failed normie.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.