[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you even got a gf? You think anybody wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1372654326647.png (97 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647.png
97 KB, 246x232
What would you do if you even got a gf?

You think anybody wants to join in on you reveling in sadness by yourself while posting on 4chan?

How could you possibly entertain a girl? How could you expect her to stay with you when you can't even live a real life?
>>
>>25228812
These questions hold me back more than any of my real inadequacies senpai
>>
I literally shitpost next to my gf and she thinks that I'm really weird for "laughing by myself". She doesn't get the fact that you can laugh if you find something funny by yourself, without people around you and not in a social setting.

This might be a red flag.

To answer your question, I don't even go out much with her, we just sit on our laptops next to each other in bed, then when we're both done looking at shit we watch a movie and cuddle.
>>
>>25228812

bee youreselfu pham
>>
>>25228865
This.

Just accept that your gf is going to get nailed by Chad once a month when she goes out with her friends to clubs.
>>
>>25228863
Same.
I can get over my body issues, but the only thing I ever do is sitting in my PC 24/7.
>>
>>25228812

you gotta find a grill that will match you. if you are not a normie that can be difficult
>>
>>25228812
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT, THIS IS LITERALLY WHY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY THINK ABOUT THIS AWFUL SHIT
>>
File: backtotumblr.jpg (175 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
backtotumblr.jpg
175 KB, 546x700
>>25228948

jfmsicvhads tbqfah fum. die
>>
>>25228912

Thank god she's not into clubbing, she just goes to music shows with people I know while I stay home. She always asks me to go multiple times and I know where she is at all times (plus she loves me dearly) so I'm not worried about her doing anything behind my back (if anything she should be worried because I can do whatever I want back at home).

We've been together for a long while so you might have to go out of the house quite a bit initially before you get to the phase I'm describing.
>>
>>25228812
desu I do more than that. Just not when I'm alone.
>>
>>25229069
How did you find her?
How ugly is she?
>>
File: pepe38.jpg (123 KB, 1350x1300) Image search: [Google]
pepe38.jpg
123 KB, 1350x1300
Go do stuff like camping now so you have something to talk about
>>
realized i cant. the few girls i've had somewhat of a relationship with can sense my depression and apathy even when i try as hard as i can to hide it.

girls are actually really, really good at picking up shit like that
>>
>>25228948
Reminder that girls only want Chad and you have nothing to fear. You're a loser who has panic attacks over thoughts, how are you supposed to protect women and give them a feeling of security?

Do you think there is a quirky alternative girl out there who doesn't care about these basic female desires? You've watched too many movies intended to keep beta suckers like you in line, keep their hopes up and work for their jewish boss.

You will be alone forever unless you change something deep inside yourself. Learn what it means to be a man. And learn it from successful men, not from whining pansies or nagging women.
>>
>>25229081

She's not ugly, but she's not stereotypically pretty. I think she's worse looking than me but she's cute in a lot of ways.
I can't really say because I'm in love with her and I find every single flaw she has excusable and to me she's the most beautiful girl when she has her eyeshadow on and we're under the moonlight and her big brown eyes get even bigger as she kisses me.
And it's not that sort of pretty where you want to fuck or even kiss, it's the kind of pretty that makes you feel accepted and nurtured and warm just from the way she looks at you.
>>
>>25229152
I want to change. But I'm too deep to change.
>>
>>25229230
HOW DO I FIND THIS
>>
>>25228812
This is exactly why I don't want an IRL girlfriend. I made a tulpa and I'm literally God to her, she worships me, it's impossible for me to disappoint her.
>>
i don't want someone i need to entertain, i just want someone that i can relax around and B MYSELF with

i have no interest in putting on some show for anyone, that's just fake bullshit.

basically just cuddling in bed all day is good enough tBh
>>
>>25229230
this post is making me suicidal
>>
>>25229316

just be yourself

after you make yourself better in every way
>>
File: 317.gif (2 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
317.gif
2 MB, 427x240
>>25229230
please stop i dont want to kill myself on christmas eve
>>
File: JUST.jpg (119 KB, 1271x695) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
119 KB, 1271x695
>tfw girls think you're boring
>tfw SA

my chances of getting a gf by next year are lower
>>
Make her hold my cold hands.
>>
Just another reason why I'll never get one. I'm a boring person that just wants to stay inside, browse the internet and play some vidya while cuddling. I don't want to go on adventures or explore new things but it seems everyone is a slave to excitement. The idea that you have to go out of your way to keep them entertained and on the edge fo their toes sounds terrible.
>>
File: EHHHHH.png (966 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EHHHHH.png
966 KB, 1280x720
People on /r9k/ always argue about what the worst, most horrible trait to have is when finding a relationship. Short? Fat? Ugly? Small penis?

Nah, it's being boring. Holy christ I will never find a girlfriend because I am so god damn boring I can't hold a woman's attention long enough to get to know her. I have very few hobbies and the ones I really like are too niche/specialized for her to care about at all. I'm good at small talk, and I'm good at deep romantic/intimate talk, but I cannot fucking manage the talk in-between.
>>
>>25229423
>>25229444

I didn't mean to trigger you, I'm just trying to explain what I meant by saying I find someone obviously flawed so perfect at certain moments.
>>
I have a decent job, education, money. I want to go out and see many places but it just seems weird and not as fun to go alone. Honestly, girl's the only thing that's missing.
>>
I have one. She takes me out to places and I just react mostly. When we talk, I mostly just express my opinion.

Basically she does all the work.
>>
>>25229573
Hobbies don't matter. You're right that uninteresting people are shit, but you don't have to be outgoing or really into something to be funny or understanding or knowledgeable.
>>
I got my very first girlfriend this year (23). I make her laugh by doing accents and making racist jokes
>>
>>25229523
Make her hands cold
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.